Hyukkie reads random facts

Hyukkie reads random facts

Third POV
 

’’Hae?’’ Hyukjae softly said as they were snuggling on the couch in front of the fireplace drinking hot chocolate.

’’Yes Hyukkie?’’ Donghae answered with a soft whisper against Hyukjaes neck while squeezing his arms tighter against the fragile body sitting in his lap secured by his arms.

’’Do you know that the strongest muscle in the body is the tongue despite its size?’’ Hyukjae said.

‘’ Really? ‘’ Donghae answered, amused and slightly surprised by the sudden out-of-place question Hyukjae asked.

Wanting to humor his boyfriend, Donghae answered the question.
 ‘’How about we test it out? Want to play tongue-wrestling?’’ Donghae asked with a glint of playfulness in his eyes.

 

Blushing, just the way Donghae knew he would, Hyukjae playfully hit Donghae on the shoulder ‘’ert.’’ He muttered, as he mumbled cutely incoherently on how ‘Hae is a ert’ ‘Pabo Hae always teases Hyukkie’ and other things Donghae thought sounded so cute and childish coming out from  18 years old dancing machine and ‘Ice prince’ Lee Hyukjaes mouth. And Donghae wouldn’t have it any other way. Only HE was allowed to see Hyukjae like this, only he was allowed to tease HIS Hyukkie. Experiencing THE Lee Hyukjae acting like his, 5-years-old-stuck-in-a-hot-17-years-old-boy-body, childish self, blushing like a teen girl in love and mumbling things like how he’s not going to let ‘Pabo Hae’ drink from his strawberry drink anymore are things that only Lee Donghae has the right to do and you may call him possessive, obsessive or even selfish with his care because in all of his 24 years old life only when he is with his Hyukkie he finds peace and happiness and there is no way in hell that he is going to let that go away or get taken away.

Chuckling at the sight of the others protruding pout he says;
‘’Okay my bad, Bad Hae, Pabo Hae, Hyukkie is so smart knowing this cool fact’’
‘’Stop it hihi’’ Hyukjae says laughing at the other for acting silly’’

Peaceful silence fell upon them after that and the only sounds that could be heard were the comforting sounds of their breaths, he fire burning in front of them and the little sips of the hot chocolate they take every now and then.
Snuggling closer to the boy in his arms Donghae rests his head on the others shoulder while burying his face in Hyukjae blonde puffy hair.

‘’Mmmhh’’ Donghae lets out a sigh of satisfaction instantly as his nose picks up his boyfriends familiar strawberry smell.

 

 

 

‘’Hae?’’

‘’Yes Hyukkie?’’ The peaceful silence continued a couple of seconds more, enough to make Donghae curious to why no answer came, but not enough to let him have time to ask before the blonde continued.

‘’Did you know that watermelons are squared in Japan?’’

‘’Heh what?’’ Donghae asked, surprised as to why Hyukkie is telling him this. ‘Maybe he wants some watermelon?’ Donghae thought.

‘’It’s true and it’s said to be easier to stack them that way’’ Hyukjae continues.

‘’Eh?....okay?’’ Donghae says questioning.

‘’Do you maybe want some watermelons right now Hyukkie? It is in the middle of December, I don’t think we’ll be able to find some now in Korea but I guess I can--…’’

‘’No, I don’t want some, really.’’ Hyukjae cut Donghae off before his boyfriend starts to think about it too much.

 

Donghae has this thing of where he has to get Hyukjae anything and everything the younger wishes immediately, even when Hyukjae isn’t all that serious about those wishes. Being the owner of multi-billionaire business company Lee Co. and being the youngest and most successful business man of the country gives Donghae possibilities of where he can practically do almost anything which means that he can get almost anything, anytime. Like that time when Hyukjae talked about how much he missed a certain strawberry pastry from a certain bakery in Paris he ate when he went on a family trip to France, when he and Donghae were talking about foods and desserts they like and miss, and then, suddenly, the next day, ten identical pastries to the one Hyukjae mentioned were shipped directly from Paris to Hyukjaes house by orders from Donghae.  Since then, Hyukjae have to be careful of what he says in front of his boyfriend.

‘’Really?’’
‘’Yes, really Hae’’
‘’Ok’’

 

 

‘’Hey Hae… Do you know that Koalas never really drink water, they get it from the leaves they eat.’’

‘’No, I did not know that Hyukkie.’’ Donghae answered while smiling softly as his head buried itself once more in the back of Hyukjaes head.

‘’And ooh, did you know that a duck has three eyelids? That is so weird.’’ Hyukjae continues his little collection of ‘did you knows’.

‘’Yes, that is weird Hyukkie.’’ Donghae answers, breathing in the others intoxicant smell, more to humor him than out of pure curiosity.

‘’Did you know that the human brain is 75% water? I told Junsu and he didn’t believe me but it really said that.’’ Hyukjae was pouting oh-so-cutely.

‘’What said that Hyukjae?’’

‘’Oh, I saw this site on the internet yesterday that was showing all these weird facts and it’s actually really cool. Like did you know that I share my birthday with 9 million other people in the world and you do too, or that someone paid 1.3 million dollars for a cow in an auction or that it is said that the average person only speaks ten minutes a day but I don’t believe that because I speak more but oh and did you know that more money is spent on gardening than any other hobby. Oh and t-……’’

Hyukjae was effectively shut up by Donghaes lips smashed against his own. And the more seconds passed with their lips molding against each other the calmer Hyukjae became.
They parted their lips in need for oxygen and as Hyukjae was struggling to catch his breath from their slow but long and strong kiss he asked Donghae;

‘’What was that for?’’

‘’To shut you up for a minute and yes, with the amount of time you spend your time talking, there is no way that people talk, on average, ten minutes a day.’’ Donghae said half-smirking.

‘’What? That is so mean. I do not talk a lot and just so you know I just wa-…’’ Donghae leaned in kissing Hyukjae and shutting him off yet again. The kiss only lasted a couple of seconds before Donghae parted their lips with a loud ‘smoooch’ sound.

‘’But stop doing th-…..’’ Donghae leaned in again to shut him off, this time for a shorter amount of time. He leaned back smirking at the now bright red Hyukjae as he told him.

‘’I could do this all day babe’’ With a wink and a smirk that left Hyukjae blushing even more (if it’s possible to become any more red) as he buried his face in his hands.

‘’I love you Hyukkie.’’ Donghae whispered with a voice so sweet even ants would have drowned.

‘’..Love You …too. Pabo.’’ Hyukjae mumbled from behind his hands blushing even more.

 

A/N: Thank you for reading this. Comment and subscribe, because it makes me happy and.. why not? 

This is my second oneshot and I hope you guys like it. The first one is called 'Marble White Skin'  http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/653263/marble-white-skin-eunhae-superjunior-haehyuk <---- check it out here.

eunhyuk_saying_hi.gif