pt. 하나!!!!!

BTS Scenario : Jimin [Bad Boy in Love]

Jimin's POV

 

Everyday, being the center attention in BIGHIT high.

 

Well, alongside with my groupmates; BTS or Bangtan Boys.

 

 Being the kingka is not an easy job... oh, who am I kidding? BEING A KINGKA IS DAMN AWESOME! Everyone will bow down at you! Girls everywhere, every girl want a piece of me~ *le dance GOT7's 'girls girls girls'. [a/n: e u e author is being a random ]

 

 Especially me... being the hottest guy in this school, girls would do anything for an 'intimate get together' with me.

 

But, as what a kingka love to do, we love bullying... when I said 'love' I mean L.O.V.E!!! It's a way to relieve our stress.

 

So, here we are. Me and BTS, walking trough the halls with girls swooning over us and boys that glared at us with jealousy.

 

As we walk, a girl bumped at us. Well, at me actually, she fell down-face flat on the floor. Everyone laughed while I smirked at her. She look up at me, "a-ah! S-sorry J-Jimin-ssi! Please f-forgive me!" She quickly stood up and bow 90°.

 

Then, came the queenkas.

 

Goo Hara

 

 

Krystal Jung

 

 

Bang Minah

 

 

She looked at her, "well... well... well... what do you think you are doing you little punk!?" She said and grab her hair harshly. She yelped a little at Hara's harsh action.

 

"I-I accidentally b-bumped into him..." she said, well... stuttered to be exact. Hara smirk at her and push her down. She was about to kick her, but I stopped Hara before she did so. I crouch down towards the girl, "hey sweetheart... what's your name?" "_-_-___..." she stuttered.

 

"Well ___-ah... don't you know what happened to peoples that annoy a kingka or a queenka?" She widened her eyes, "t-they get b-bull-" "that's right... they get bullied..." I put on a smug grin.

 

She seemed to be frozen at the floor. So I stood up, I saw someone was holding a bottle of banana milk. I took it from his hand. The crowd went wild with chants, 'POUR IT! POUR IT! POUR IT! POUR IT! POUR IT!' then, I pour the whole thing on ___.

 

She touched her high-ponytail hair. The croud went silent for a few seconds but then they burst into laughters alongside with BTS. I smirked at her, the queenkas snickered and then Hara put her arms trough mine.

 

We walked ahead while laughing at her.

 

___'s POV

 

I cried silently on the floor. As I sobbed, I saw a hand reaching out to me. I look up and saw the eldest on BTS; Kim Seokjin or better known as Jin.

 

 

 "You ok?" He asked. At first, I was terrified at him. But seeing his sweet and sincere smile, I gave him a nod and take his hand. "Come on, let's go to the washroom..." we walk to the washroom near the gym.

 

Girls who were there scream as they saw Jin. Jin just casually but a hand in front of them and jab his thumb to the front door and gave the girls a glare.

 

They squeal and ran off.

 

"Go on, go take a bath and I'll wait for you..." he said and sit on the bench in front of my locker. I did what he told me.

 

*15 minutes later*

 

I was drying my hair with the towel while walking out from the bathroom, "done already?" I startled at the sound of his voice. I didn't expect him to still be waiting for me.

 

I nod hesitantly, "yes... why are you still here?" He raised an eyebrow playfully, "why~? Don't you want a handsome kingka to be with you~?" 

 

I scoffed playfully at him and he just chuckled. I don't know why but I think I'm warming up to him...

 

"Uhh... Jin sunbae... what time is it?" Jin then look at his watch, "it's already the 1st period..." he said. I pouted and sulk. Being the nerdy girl I am, I hate being late.

 

Jin saw me sulking, he stood up and grab my bag. He casually salked outside while I looked at him with wide eyes, "y-yah! What are you doing with my bag!?" I said.

 

He turn around and smirk while walking backwards, "if you want your precious bag, come and get it." He said.

 

I quickly put the towel in my locker and ran towards him. He laughed and ran towards the parking lot. I stopped running at the sight of him smirking and leaning on a motorbike.

 

"Hop on, we'll take a ride somewhere~" "b-but w-what about c-cla-" "don't worry ok?" He pull me towards his bike. He put our bags on a hanger on the bike.

 

He sat on the front and I sat behind him. "Wrap your arms around my waist ___-ah", he said. I look at him in disbelieve, "are you crazy!? There's no way I wany to-" "do you wanna fall ooffthe bike?" "N-no..." "good, then wear your helmet and cling on me tightly."

 

I sighed but I did what he told me. I hesitantly wrap my arms around his waist. He suddenly drove quickly which made me cling on his waist more. I grip on his blazer due to my fear of falling.

 

I burried my face on his back because I didn't want to see the fast movements on my sides. "Yah... let me go... we have arrived... do you like me that much that you don't want to let go~?" I heard his voice and quickly let my arms off.

 

He laughed a little. I pouted at him. I look around and found us in the park near my neighborhood, "what are we doing here?" "We are here to relax!" He said and grinned.

 

I got off his bike and was about to take my bag but he took both of his and my bag, "no, I'll carry it... come on" he said and grab my hand. He laced our fingers together. I was first startled at his action, buy I let him do it because it felt kind of comfortable.

 

We arrived on a huge tree on a hill, "here we are~" he sang and drop down on the green grass. I lay down a little bit far away from him. 

 

Then we became silent, but it was a comfortable silence. "Yah..." I started, "hmm?" "Why did you save me?" "Uhh... do you want me to be honest?" I nod at him. At first, he just sighed and looked at the sky, "because I've been watching you since the first time you bumped me in the hallway on the first day of your junior year."

 

I looked at him in disbelief, "seriously!?" He nod and chuckled, "and I know those 3 plastic face have been bullying you ever since forever am I right?" [a/n; dun be mad at me! I'm calling them plastic face because the word seems right o n o]

 

I grinned sheepishly, "uhh... actually... yeah..."

 

*skip to night*

 

We had a great time together, despite the fact that he's one of 'those guys', he is dorky, playful, cheerful and frankly charming. We pulled up in front of my house, I got off and gave him the helmet, "thanks for today sunbae... I really appreciate what you did!" I said and grinned.

 

He ruffled my hair and pinch the bridge of my nose which caused me to blush and pout. He gave me my bag and chuckled, "call me oppa ok?"

 

Before I could even protested, he drove away. I sighed and went inside the house. I look around and saw a note on the kitchen's fridge.

 

'Honey,

 

By the time you read this, me and your father is already in England, we have business there. Your sister won't be home eitger so you'd be alone.

 

Stay safe ok?

 

Love; mom, dad and Subin'

 

I sighed. I look at the fridge and found a photo of me and Subin unnie.

 

[a/n; DAL★SHABET's Subin and her younger sister Dabin]

 

I sighed and walk to my bedroom. I shut the door and let my body fall down on the soft comfy bed. Then, the ringtone of my phone went off. I thought it was Subin unnie because I don't have friends, so I just pick it up.

 

"What do you want unnie?" I asked, the other person chuckled and it sounded like a men's voice, "yah, last time I checked I wasn't a girl!" Then I look at my phone and all I saw is

 

'JinJin'

 

I put the phone back on my ear, "uhh sunbae... why are you calling? And how come I have your contact number and you have mine?"

 

"I took it when I played with your phone earlier~" he said. "Ahh... so, why are you calling?" "Just to make sure that you are still alive~" I scoffed jokingly at him.

 

And we spent the night talking to each other.

 

Jungkook's POV

 

I saw hyung talking on his phone... LAUGHING!!! LAUGHING I TELL YOU!!! WITHOUT THE SARCASM!!! WITH A SMILE!!! that is quite terrifying actually to see Jin hyung that suddenly went poof from school...

 

Then, after he hung up on his phone, he put back his poker face and he went to his room. I followed behind him since we are roomates. I saw him lying on his tummy on his bed while looking at his phone. And I could've sworn that he was grinning... GRINNING!!!!

 

I huffed and sat on his bed, "yah hyung..." "what is it kookie?" "Where did you go earlier?" Then he looked at me with an eyebrow raised, "why do you wanna know?" "Uhh... just curious..." then he explained everything.

 

"Hyung... you know that Jimin hyung won't be happy if he know that you are close to her right?" He then smirked, "you think I care about his opinion?" I huffed and went to my bed 

 

*skip to school*

 

I decided to follow Jin hyung to wherever he goes today, so I just tail him. Then he stop at an opened locker which a girl was opening it. Then, after she closed her locker she slightly jumped in shock, "gosh sunbae you scared me!" "Sorry~ just wanna surprise you~" then, she looked at me, "I see you brought Jungkook-ssi along"

 

Before he could explain, I cut him off, "aniya noona! I tailed behind hyung!" I said and grinned. She chuckled and walk to her class.

 

As we walk trough the hallways towards our class, we saw Jimin hyung came with the rest of BTS. ___ noona snorted and was about to walk past him but he grabbed her ponytail and throw her towards us. Jin hyung and I helped her up and we looked at Jimin hyung in disbelief while he just smirked at us, "I see you're with her hyung. What are you doing with her? Did you bang her? Is she pregnant with your baby?"

 

Jin hyung lunged at Jimin hyung but me and ___ noona held him back, "yah, don't punch him... it's not true anyways right? Calm down..." noona whispered to Jin hyung's ear, "yeah hyung! Don't let Jimin hyung get into you!"

 

"And you Jungkook..." I looked at Jimin hyung, "why are you with them? Come with me, if you go with them you'll also be bullied... but if you come with me, you'll be safe... make your choice now." Jimin hyung said. He smirked and reach his right hand forward towards me, "come on Kookie... I know you wanna be with me~" he said.

 

I let go of Jin hyung's arm then I look at both noona and Jin hyung, both of them smiled at me and noona mouthed 'go, we'll be ok'.

 

Then I walked towards Jimin hyung, I slapped his hand away. Everybody gasped, Jimin hyung looked at me in disbelief, "I'd rather be bullied with Jin hyung and ___ noona rather than being with you guys bullying people around..."

 

Jimin hyung scoffed, "if that's what you want" he said and turn around to walk to his class.

 

*1 month later*

 

___'s POV

 

A month went by and Jimin is still bullying the 3 of us, but mostly me.

 

I was sitting under the shaded tree, waiting for Jin oppa and Jungkook to come back from the cafeteria when suddebly someone coughed behind me. I thought it was Jin oppa, but when I turn my head around, I saw Jimin standing there with a smug smirk on his face.

 

I stood up and ran to the hallway, trying to get to Jin and Jungkook in the cafeteria. But Jimin got a grip on my arm and he threw me towards the lockers.

 

He trapped me between him and the locker with both hands beside my head. "Well... well... well...  it isn't the school's little ~" he said while smirking, "what do you want?" I asked, feeling tired of this conversation already.

 

"My hyung and Jungkook back, what did you do to both of them? Did you blackmail them? Are you pregnant with one of their babies?" I look at him with disbelief. I slap him hard, "WHAT THE IS WRONG WITH YOU!?" I scream at him with tears slowly filling my eyes.

 

He looked at me with a smug face and an evil smirk, he suddenly pull on my hair which made me scream because of the pain. "You really are a , how dare you slap me?" He pull me towards him a little and then bang me on the locker.

 

I could only slump down on the floor with tears streaming down my eyes. He suddenly crouch down next to me and touch my face, "does that hurt ? You know, you are just one  little coward..."

 

I look at him with tears streaming down, "no, you are the actual coward!" I said and I push him. I ran along the hallway and I accidentally bumped into someone, Jin to be exact.

 

He grabbed my shoulders and lift my chin up, he hug me and he help me walk towards the nurse's office and he treated my wound carefully.

 

Jimin's POV

 

*a couple of days later*

 

I was in a serious dazing matter... I can't stop thinking about her face, it was slightly red but the way her hair slipped off from her high ponytail and on her face... God, I sounded like a pedo!

 

"Min... Jmin... Jimin... YAH!!! JIMIN!!!!!" I suddenly jumped at the voice and my face instantly went to crimson red, "u-uh... yeah? W-what???" Rapmon hyung then smirked at me, "what were you thinking about Jimin-ah~?" "Uhh.. n-nothing! What makes you think that I was thinking about someone?" I faked a scoff.

 

Then, Suga hyung smirked at me, "yah pabo... we didn't say you were thinking about someone~" he teased. I was left out speechless and I feel my face grew red. They all laughed at me histerically.

 

They continue to tease me more and more. Then, I turn my head to the side so I won't be facing them, but it was a mistake because I saw her, the angel in this hell hole, the light in the darkness, the sugar in my cup of black coffee, the prettiest girl alive.

 

But my thought was being cut off with sound of them laughing harder while rolling on the grass of the school's garden, "YAH PARK JIMIN!!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! S-SERIOUSLY!? WA-WAHAHAHAH!!! WHAT THE DUDE!? THE ANGEL IN THIS HELL HOLE, THE SUGAR IN MY CUP OF-HAHAHAH-BLACK COFFEE!? DUDE!! DID A ROCK H-HIT Y-YOUR-HAHAHAHAH HEAD OR WHAT!?" Suga hyung said while laughing.

 

My face burn into a deeper shade of red as I realized that I just said whatever's on my thoughts out loud...

 

I'm doomed...

 

Hara's POV

 

I was on the bench of the school garden with Minah and Krystal, I took a glimpse at Jimin, but he was looking at something else. I follow his gaze and it landed on that stupid nerd!

 

I grew furious because since yesterday's hallway 'accident', Jimin has been dazing away. Yes, I was there when the nerd and Jimin had their encounter.

 

"Krystal... Minah..." I started, "hmm?" "Yes? What is it?" "I think we should give someone a lesson..." I put on a smirk on my face. "Minah, think of a plan. Krystal, get the props ready... this should be a good one..." I said as I look at the other 2 who was smirking.

 

 ___'s POV

 

The bell rung which indicates the 1st period will be starting. I waved goodbye to both Jin and Jungkook as I enter my class. I sat on my desk and took my book and pen out. The teacher came in and start explaining about stuffs.

 

But to be honest, I wasn't even fully concentrating. My mind flew to God knows where. But then, suddenly I remember about the Jimin accident a few days ago. The way his eyes pierced my soul, how his face was close to mine, and not to mention the way his lips move as he speak.

 

Oh God... I think there's something seriously wrong about me...

 

Hara's POV

 

 This time, we decide to prank her with the old 'water bucket' prank but instead of water, we use slushie because slushie is just... ughh!! Sticky!! And then, there's a twist~ we put the set on school's pool, so after she's showered with the slushie, she could take a nice, relaxing cold shower in the middle of FALL.

 

So, we make sure to put a letter in her locker on behalf of Jin and Jungkook to tell her to go to the pool.

 

"Hara-yah, do you think this would work?" Minah asked. I scoffed at her, "well duhh you dummy, this will teach that punk for trying to steal my Jimin... and after this, hopefully she would transfer or just jump to Hangang and go the hell away" [a/n: ooo~ Hara~ u naughty naughty~ XD]

 

Krystal snickered at my remark.

 

It's time to put this prank into action.

 

Jimin's POV

 

I heard what they said. But I didn't know who they're pranking. 'Taking me away from her'? Seriously? I am not even THIS close to dating her. Gotta find out who they're pranking. They can't prank my angel.

 

Oh my gosh I'm greasy..

 

Bleh, whatever!

 

Those 3 suddenly came out from the pool and walk towards a locker and slip the letter in trough the gap. Then I realized, it's ___'s locker!!! I panicked for a bit. I was about to run to her locker and do what ever it takes to take that stupid letter out but she came out of no where and I had no choice but to run back to my hiding post.

 

I look  her as a confused expression was shown on her face. She read the letter and chuckled to herself. I smiled at the sight, but as soon as I realized that she was following what the letter told her, I almost scream my lungs out. ALMOST I said.

 

I fast-walked towards her and as she was opening the pool's door I jumped to her spot and ended up showering with slushie. ___ and those 3 idiots gasp. And before we know it, students surrounds us and start murmuring.

 

"OUTTA THE WAY FAGGOTS! YOONGI NEEDS SPACE!! SPACE! SPACE! SPACE! SPA- uhh... Jimin... I didn't know you like slushie that much that you bathe in it!" Suga hyung said and then he laughed like a retard which caused J-Hope hyung to smack his head hardly. "Aish you retard... yah Jimin, you better change before you got sick!" He said.

 

Then, Jin hyung and Jungkook popped out of nowhere, "yah hyung! Wear my uniform!" Then Jungkook give me a bag which contains his uniform.

 

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

 

Hey guys! Sorry for not updating AT ALL for a month ; ^ ;

 

Well, I was busy in rl because of tests and stuffs

 

So anyway, I will make this story to a 2 shot or if possible a 3 shot~

 

Hope u guys enjoy the 1st chappie~ comment kay~? :3