Final

Cuddling

There’s always a reason why people hate rainy season? People usually won’t get wet if going outside or people who have low immune body system doesn’t like catch a cold.

Eunhyuk is one of those people who have low immune body system and snap, bad weather never been really his friend.

 

He went to his office this morning by bus, completely forgot to bring umbrella and changing clothes. Ended up keep working and wear drenched clothes all day.

 

“What’s wrong with you?” That was Donghae, his husband who yelled over him when he just arrived at their house. Because all of his clothes completely wet, well it’s raining again.

 

“Oh Eun, you will get fever.” Donghae sound worried, he helped to strip Eunhyuk wet clothes.

 

“Why don’t you kiss your husband first, then we can continue stripping session later.”

 

“Pabo” Donghae smacked his husband, Eunhyuk chuckling while everything being removed from his body.

 

“But you really don’t mind, babe?” Eunhyuk once again, he loved to teased Donghae and sometimes they will ended up on the bed.

 

Donghae shook his head. “Now, head to the shower and make sure using hot water, kay? I’ll wait for you in the kitchen for dinner.”

 

“Kiss me first.” Eunhyuk demanded.

 

 Donghae leaned closer to Eunhyuk lips, let their lips molded each other.

 

“Now, take a shower.” With then Eunhyuk headed to shower.

 

***

 

Eunhyuk doesn’t feel good after shower he can feel all through his body burning up inside like fire, he doesn’t feel weak and yet he wasn’t intention to tell Donghae.

 

“I made fish porridge for dinner.” Donghae spoon the porridge to Eunhyuk bowl.

 

Eunhyuk loves eating porridge when he felt not good even though Donghae haven’t know yet (he is sick). Their love and spiritual is mutual, bound perfectly without aware.

Donghae spooned porridge to Eunhyuk bowl before him, and they started eat.

 

Eunhyuk tasted the spooned porridge, letting the warm white porridge slide to his throat.

 

“Babe, this is delicious.”

Donghae smiled to hear the compliment. “Thank you, you always said my food delicious.”

 

“But it is… even you just cook rice with salt, it must be delicious.”

 

Donghae face turn into ugly. “Cheesy.” Eunhyuk giggle continue to eat. Donghae notice Eunhyuk shifts uncomfortable while eating, something wrong with his husband and yet Eunhyuk didn’t tell him.

 

Donghae put his hand on Eunhyuk forehead, he can feel Eunhyuk body is burning.

 

“Eun, you got fever.” Donghae panicked.

 

“Oh, it’s okay babe.” He reassured

 

“Why you don’t tell me?”

 

“I won’t make you worry.”

 

“You make me worry if you didn’t tell me, stupid.” Donghae moves next to him and hugged him. “It must be because of rain. Finish your food and lay in the bed.”

 

Eunhyuk obeyed his husband demand after finished his food, he walked to their bedroom and straight to the bed, he doesn’t like having fever because he will make Donghae worry about him Donghae came with paracetamol in his hand.

 

“Drink this.” Donghae helped Eunhyuk to drink the white pill then he strip Eunhyuk clothes and covering with blanket.

 

Everytime Eunhyuk get fever, instead compressing his fever Donghae will hug him all night long until the fever drop.

 

Donghae undone his shirt and laid next to him, enjoyed become Eunhyuk bolster. Donghae can feel Eunhyuk body heated up. “You’re hot.”

 

“Thanks babe, You’re ‘hot’ too.”

 

Donghae smacked his head, that wasn’t he implied and yet Eunhyuk give another meaning.

 

“Next time, you must bring changing clothes in your bag and don’t forget you umbrella. Understand?” Donghae warned him.

 

“Ay~ Ay~ Captain.” Eunhyuk smiled, kissing Donghae temple.

 

“I don’t like you having fever.”

 

“Why? You don’t like cuddling with me?”

 

“It wasn’t that.” Donghae eyed full with concern. “I won’t you feel so weak, and I just feel so useless as your husband If I see you sick.”

 

“Hey, the fault is mine. You are the best husband in the world, you’re taking care of me, cuddling with all night long even without you aware, you made porridge for me. Right?”

Eunhyuk faced Donghae put his hand on Donghae’s cheek. “There’s no one perfect like you.”

 

Eunhyuk kissing Donghae pulmp lips, slowly Donghae kissing back. Their kiss become intense, in the end Eunhyuk give last peck to him.

 

“I love you.”

 

“I love you too, Eun.”

 

***

 

Cuddling with Donghae all night long is Eunhyuk remedy from fever, He feel better the next morning. He looked to the sky so clear and the sun shining bright.

Donghae slept right in his chest and the sun shining through him, makes him good looking.

 

Even just cuddling makes him better, he will hold this man until the end of the world.

 

“Good Morning, Baby.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

END