AOE

The Angel of Darkness

 

"Hurry! Catch her! Go! She's escaping! I said hurry! Are you deaf?" yelled the young police as he was competing with the rain falling out of the sky.

 It was already hard to catch AOE and this horrid weather just added to their troubles. Even so, Minho wasn't going to give up when AOE is within his range.

 Meanwhile, AOE was trying hard not to giggle, it was hilarious watching them struggle and whine desperately. Some were even trying to copy her way, but ended up collapsing over.

"Stupid people, you really think you will do what I am doing?", muffled AOE through the leather black cloth that wrapped around her her neck and mouth.

 Minho ran with the other polices as they were trying to catch up to AOE, who is expertly speeding on the thin tall gate bars that stretch around the magnificent mansion.

 This was no joke, AOE was escaping by running on top of the thin bars that had rather piercing spears on top that would easily kill someone if not careful. It looked real easy when she was doing it since she wasn't slipping or showing signs of panic. Flipping, running, skipping on above the rails seem to taunt the police as they were tripping and getting tired.

 Minho clenched his teeth and narrowed his bushy eyebrows. He looked around for a shortcut because this wasn't going anywhere with them just dumbly following behind. He grabbed the handle of a nearby bicycle and rode down the hills hoping to block her way and perhaps capture the sly burglar.

 Too late, AOE wasn't just some ordinary burglar, she was trained for this and was a so-called professional at this.

She saw, in the corner of her eyes, the police, and grinned. "You're lucky you are good-looking" muttered AOE when she hid behide a house.

 "Or I wouldn't go this easy on you" she continued.

 AOE then skipped across the rooftops like a graceful dark night moth until Minho lost her among the lightless woods. To distract the crowd, she grabbed into her black leathery coat that reached her knees and took out a whistle.

 A few seconds later, an equally dusky miniture cat popped out of no where. The cat ranned down the roof so it can purposely make noises by the bushes.

 Successfully it distracted Minho and the two fellow partners fled.

"Dang that little tricky women! She's ruining my image!" Minho splattered angrily.

.............................

 In the police car, Minho and his men sat quietly and nervously as they know he was furious. Minho stared out the window, eyebrows crooked, still grasping on to a hope that AOE might still be seen, but of course she was long gone.

........YOONA..........

Yoona reached her hideout, a ballroom in the famous huge grandfather clock, and took off her silky hoodie.

 AOE, that is who I am, the Angel Of Evil, it was a name that unknown people named her for her refined reflexes, but wrong doings. A name that said who she is, a name produced on the day a thousand black crows covering her to form an illusion of wings on both sides of her, an infamous and most likely true rumor. That name had stayed ever since.

"Today's fine treasure, isn't it" sighed Yoona as she carefully took out a solid gold pin in the shape of a bird from a pocket enplaced in her left boot.

 While she admired her pricey prey, the black kitty came crawling in from the small supposedly locked window. "Duskyun, you smart little boy, aren't you, how did you unlock that?" She cooed, while petting the feline's soft fur. 

 After a small resting time Yoona is back to business, she pulled on a string wrapped around the bulb of the chandler, then a small pole came out from the middle of a flower pattern engraved onto the floor.

 The pole split open to reveal a tiny box, the Angel of Evil knelted down to press buttons with symbols sending a message down the clock and across, further than the mountains in the east.

 Finally, Siwon picked up the phone call. "Dusk of Dawn, the soldiers of Dark Angel", cited Yoona, this was her assigned password since many others also work in the same business as her. "

 "Well, isn't it my dear sweet angle. How are you?", sneered Siwon.

"I got what you wanted. Is there more I need to do?"

"No, at least not any for now. "

"Siwon, I want to ask you that...",Yoona paused.

"Yes?"

"I want to know when this will be all over. It doesn't really fit me. Are we really going to be together?", whispered Yoona.

 "I know you hate this. I also do, too. But one day it will be done. I can take care of you and we may even form a family if you wanted to", Siwon softly assured.

...........................

AOE laid in bed, tossing herself around like a pancake.

 Then, finally settling down, it was strangely quiet outside when tears dropped out of her eyes. The tears were more blurry than today's weather.  

 Someday I am going to be happy. Someday I am going to be with Siwon. We will have a family of our own. We will do what we want to. Maybe mom and dad can appear again. It was nonsense all of those will become reality, but Yoona still somehow managed to lie, comfort her heart all those lonely years, she knows she can control her buried feelings just a bit longer, hopefully.

Tomorrow will be a normal day. No, not a normal as in wake up, kiss goodbye to parents, go to school, talk to friends, and have homework.

 Normal as in wake up, go learn different ways to steal stuff, different ways to kill, learn dark secrets and be surrounded by people who all have the skill to kill you instantly. At first, it was difficult, but afterwards it wasn't too bad. It was just a different type a school, an unpleasant one, but still a school where the word learn is clearly defined.

 "Everything will be fine. Yoona, you are strong. Others are even worse than you", murmur the angle, before the eyelids felt heavy and she is deeply asleep.