Waking Up Together

First Morning

Light filtered in thought the curtains, signaling that it was morning.  I was starting to wake up and could feel the presence of something warm laying practically on me.  That presence is none other than Changmin and he has me completely trapped.  He is currently lying with his head on my chest, an arm around my waist and a leg on top of mine.  I’m not sure when we got into this position but it doesn’t seem like he plans on moving any time soon.  Last night was our first night sleeping together and I didn’t realize just how obnoxious of a sleeper Changmin is.  We fell asleep right away and things were fine, that is until he started sleep talking.  He made some loud exclamation that scared me awake, thinking something was wrong but no, he was sound asleep and muttering to himself about God knows what.  Eventually he grew quiet and I was able to go back to sleep but was woken up again by the man next to me tossing and turning.  I was just about to get out of bed and relocate to the living room but Changmin grabbed my arm and pulled me back into bed and glommed onto me so I couldn’t move away.  Eventually tiredness won out and I managed to fall back asleep until now.  With a sigh, I run my fingers through his sleep fluffy hair causing him to stir.  I think he’s about to shift off of me but I’m wrong, all he does is groan and snuggle closer, if that’s even possible.  This wouldn’t be so much of a problem but I have to go to the bathroom.

“Changmin,” I say poking at his shoulder, hoping he’ll wake up enough that I can dislodge him. 

“Move Min,” I continue, this time I up the antae and start pushing at him.  This seems to do the trick because he rolls over, setting me free.  I quickly get up and make my way to the bathroom before he can latch on again.  Once done, I go back into the bedroom and see Changmin still asleep.  Suddenly he groans and a hand starts searching around where I used to be.

“Hmmm…Sweetheart?” he groans out.  I can’t help but chuckle at this, even though he’s mostly asleep, he seems completely distraught without me next to him.

“I’m right here,” I say softly, sitting on the bed, running a hand up and down his back soothingly.

“I thought you left, please don’t leave me,” he whimpers out and I realize then that he’s sleep talking again and my heart breaks a little at how sad he seems.  He whimpers again, sounding like a sad puppy, so I decide to lie down next to him again, I wrap hug an arm around his waist, hugging him from behind.  He then sighs contently and seems to settle down.  Still not seeming like he’s going to get up anytime soon, I decide to see if I can get a little more sleep too.  Not long after I manage to doze off, only to be woken up by the feeling of kisses on my face.  I try to swat the feeling away but all I get is a giggle in return.

“Good morning Sweetheart” Changmin says happily, now completely awake.

“G’Morning” I groan, rubbing at my eyes.

“Did you sleep well?” Changmin asks, I’m about to tell him the truth about how he kept waking me up but then I look over at him and he is laying on his side looking at me, he just looks so happy and his beautiful doe eyes are so bright and excited to see me that I no longer have the heart to tell him the truth.

“I slept very well, thank you again for letting me stay over” I say smiling at him.

“It’s no problem, I liked having you over.  Though I had this really bad dream that you left and I couldn’t find you.” He says with a frown, remembering said dream. 

“Don’t worry, I’m not going anywhere,” I reassure, moving to kiss his cheek and he brightens right back up.

“Speaking of going somewhere, can we go out for breakfast? I don’t really have much here to make.  Plus we should celebrate our first morning after sleepover together.” Changmin says, sitting up and shifting to get out of bed.

“Sure, sounds good to me” I say, getting out of bed too only to get an armful of happy boyfriend.

“I think I really like waking up to you” He says and I hug him back. 

“I think I do too” I say, earning a kiss on the top of the head.  It’s the truth too, even though it was an eventful night and first part of the morning, I really liked having Changmin next to me and I look forward to many more sleepovers to come.