Final

Geez

WADDUPPPPP I'm finally back :p sorry for being back after such a long time,I'm really so sorry...don't be mad:(

To celebrate my comeback;) I shall write a oneshot featuring you and Woohyun;)I'm gonna use black starting now:3

 

"How I wish Woohyun was here now.I'm so lonely and everyone's bullying me AGAIN."You muttered as you walked towards the canteen.

 

//FLASHBACK//

"Omo,baby,what happened??"That was the first thing that came out of his mouth when I reached home.My hands were covered in red,angry looking bruises.We had Volleyball for Physical Ed today and as always,I was the main target of THEM again.

Who?My so called classmates and friends who turned their back on me when they found out I was dating Woohyun.

"They are burning hot!What did they do to you do today??"You could tell he was angry by the way he was speaking.Suddenly,his face changed into a face thaat looked really depressed."Let's break up."The words hit you hard and you felt your heart sinking.With that,he walked out of your house with no reason or explanation.You spent the rest of the night crying and screaming,it felt as if your heart was torn out and stabbed repeatedly.

 

//PRESENT//

"Hey, over there,are you deaf or something?I called you for over 10 times."Your so called ex-bestfriend,Miyong,was also one of them who turned her back on you.'I don't need to this now.'You muttered under you breath and walked the opposite direction from her.Before you could scream,someone had already pulled you hair and pinned you to an innocent locker.There smirking smugly at you was Miyong and her on-and-off boyfrienf,Taehyun,who was pinning you to a locker and giving you a disgusted glare."What do you guys want?I broke up with him already and I have nothing left,everything's gone!"For the first time,you saw Miyong and Taehyun shocked as they were used to you muttering and running away.You ran away with tears streaming down your cheeks.

You went back to class and layed your head on your table while expecting everyone to gossip and mock you,instead the class grew too quiet for your liking and the moment you looked up,you saw the man that you have been missing for so long...HE was there looking as bright as day.


He walked into your class and all eyes were on hime and everyone gasped when he kneeled down in front of you with a rose and a ring wchich had the Infinite symbol on it.

THE RING LOOKS LIKE THIS:

Infinity-Engagement-Ring.jpg(I finally learned to upload pics:3)

"I'm so sorry for making you wait so long,I left you because I didn't want you get even more pain just because of me,who knew that it would make you even more miserable and I thank the Gods that I can even make it through the days without you,I'm really sorry for coming so late but....will you take me back?"The last sentence started the waterworks and you jumped into his arms nodding furiously with tears streaming down.

Everbody in your class applauded and wolf-whistled when Woohyun tried to kiss you but...

"No kissing me,you made me wait too long and that's your punishment."

"Geez,you are still hard-headed.Oh,and always remember that,SARANGHAE."