2. The bully and The Nightmare

Chosen


"Bambam blatinily stared at Mark in disbelief. 


"Let me sit down and try to get this through my head," Bambam said,"I'm his boy toy? And I have to fallow his rules?" 
 

"Yea basically, be ready at 6, then you guys hang out with us at or table. He walks you to every class and back here. You hang around endless he wants you too. No talking to other guys or girls, just your dorm roommates. " Mark said. 
 

"That's bull !" Bambam exclaimed. He was furious! Bambam is a shy person but when it comes to being unfair and bullying he hate it! He jumped off the bed with Mark hot on his tail. 
 

"Stop, what are you doing?" Mark questioned and grabbed his hand but he yanked it back. 
 

"Leave me be." He mustered up the courage to tell Mark to back off. Taking a couple of steps back with his hands up in the air, Bambam went to JB's room and slammed the door open. Jb jumped from his desk and laptop turning around.

"Don't slam the door." He calmly spoke. Bambam went up to him and looked him straight in the face. 
 

"Don't tell me what to do." replyed Bambam who jammed his fingers in the taller boys chest.
 

"You are a big bully telling me how to live my life. You can't tell me who and who I can't talk to. I don't like you! You can't make me like you. You can't make me be your perfect little boy toy. I refuse!"
 

"You don't like me?" He whispered back. Bambam stuttered. The boys very handsome face turned into a frown and Bambam sort of melted right there. 
 

"I-erh-I don't not like you. I just don't like how your being a bully." Bam told him, while letting his finger drop. Jb lifted Bams chin up and you could hear the fast beating heart. His eyes widened as Jb leaned in.Bambam could not do this, not his first kiss. 

"Achoo" Bam sneezed to distract him. He looked at Bam and laughed, the other boy just blushed and looked down. Jb then looked through a big DVD collection and grabbed one, not letting Bam look at it. Bam bam was about to say something but Jb grabbed his hand and the smaller boys face lit up red. He kisses the red check and got dragged to the tv area. 

"Beat it." He said to everyone, who was already scrambling up and out of his way. Bam finally shook my head out of the daze, ready to yell at him for being mean. But Jb already plopped the DVD in the player and pulled the boy down on the couch on hislap. Bam squirmed but Jb held him tighter.Giving up and signing, Bam at least scooted so my would rest on the couch and not flatten him with his big . He looked at the screen and noticed it was a scary movie. I gulped and tried my best to not freak out. But with my breathing getting heaver I think JB noticed I didn't like scary movies. He chuckled and smirked. I looked at him and pouted. 
 

"Why are you laughing at me?" I played with the bottom of my sleeve. 
 

"Your cute when your blush " he smirked again while I covered my face with my hands. 
 

"Don't hide that pretty face." He said while grabbing my hands and freeing my face. I stated into his dreamy eyes and got lost. He inched forward again and I moved my gaze from him to the tv. Right then and there a giant hand grabbed the kid on the tv and chucked him at the camera. I jumped and bumped heads with JB. 
 

"Aish" we both said rubbing our heads.
 

"Sorry, I saw something scary." I explained. 
 

"It's fine, kiss it better?" He asked. I nodded, what was I thinking? And he bent down. I kissed his head better and turned to the tv. He wrapped his arms around me and five minutes later my face was in his chest. Every time I jumped he would give me a reassuring squeeze. I smiled and soon drifted into a peaceful slumber . 

 

I was sitting in a room, with only my tight boxers on and a caller and chain around my neck. I followed the chain to see the end of it was tied to a bed. I tried to get up and loosen the chain but every time I did it would choke me tighter. 
 

"Don't run away." The man in black said. I couldn't make out his face. 
 

"Who are you?" I questioned him. 
 

"It's sad you don't remember me, my little bunny." He exclaimed and I froze. Out of the shadows came a man i once known before. I started to shake with fear. How could he find me? 
 

"What do you want?" I whispered but he heard me. In an instant he was in front of me. 
 

"You" he stated pinning my hands on my bed. I started to cry when he ripped my shirt. Trailing kisses up from my belly button. I started to struggle and he leaned down so our foreheads were touching. 
 

"I want that kiss" he said. He leaned down our lips inches apart. I called out a help.