1

friend zone

wYoorin hummed as she accepted a call from unknown number.

"hello sweetie, this is me yun"

"I know, everytime unknown number call me it must be you" 

Yun laughed"I just like your stalker"

"Actually, you're one of my staker right" 

"yeah I am, but I'm the most handsome stalker right?"

Yoorin laughed"you're not handsome in my eyes, so stop calling yourself as handsome"

"well you just don't know how many girls will fall for me even I just blinked my eyes to them" 

"Hmmm...ye ye ye ye, up to you"

"See? You admit that I'm handsome"

 

"Whatever... Anyway, what's the matter you calling me at midnight like this?"

"Actually I just bored and I have girlfriend now" 

Yoorin gasped "really???????!! Congratulation!!! Who is she??"

"She is older than me, her name is jiyoung"

 "Like usual, you really like a girl who older than you"

Yun chuckled "I don't know but I like her, she's beautiful"

"Hmm okk.. Tell me the story" 

"I met her at book store, when I look her for the first time I know that I like her, so I try to greet her... With my speciality I lied that I had new number so I want know my number, I asked her to call her phone from my phone, and you know what she's really did it! And after that I often called her and hang out with her.. And yesterday I asked her to be my girlfriend, and she said yes!"

Yoorin laughed hard"yaaa you really smart!! How can you think like that!! Hahahahaha" 

Yun laughed hard as well "I don't know, the idea just popped at my brain at that time"

"Oh my God, yun... You are really smart for this.. I just can't believe it"

 "hahaha me too... Anyway when you can meet jiyoung? I want to introduce to you since you have to know my girlfriend"

"Hmm this saturday I think I'm free" 

"Okay.. Meet at usual place, ok?"

Yoorin POV

 "God! My ear really hot" as I throw my phone to bed

I just finished 3 hours phone call with my best friend ever, yun. I know him since 5th elementary school and now I'm 3rd senior high school, around 7-8 years. I really know him like his parents. We know each other family, just like a couple but we just be a friend. All our friend said we love each other but we don't want to ruin the friend that we build since elementary school. We never said I love you each other, but we often said I miss you. Yun often called me at midnight, we tell each other stories until we both sleep.

I don't know why my tears are falling after know that yun already had girlfriend, as a someone who yun believe the most I should happy but why I'm crying..

I just realize that I still love him..

 

YUN POV

I move to bed after charging my phone, I still can heard yoorin laughed, yelled and I imagined her smiled. My heart beat like crazy after I imagined yoorin. I don't know why I always like this after calling yoorin,

am I still love her like before?

 

AUTHOR POV

Yun called yoorin to inform her that he just arrived at their favourite cafe. His girlfriend will come late because she's busy. After 30 minute waiting, yoorin come. She's really stylist now but the tomboy feel still in her side.

"Hey" yun greeted her

 "Sorry for late, the traffic jam is no joke."

"Its okay, jiyoung will late too because she still busy" 

Yoorin sat in front of yun "ohh.. Its okay, I can come home late"

"That's good. Are you already lunch?"

"Not yet, you?" Said yoorin as she grabbed her phone

 "Let's eat now, I will pay"

 "Okay.. What do you want?"

They feed each other like other couple do and they laugh by their own jokes. They didn't know that someone watch them from the gate. While Yun feed yoorin, his phone ringing.

 "Where are you?" Yun asked

 "I'm on the way, see you" his girlfriend just called him

"Who?"Yoorin asked 

"Jiyoung, she's on the way"

"Good, can't wait to meet her" 

Yoorin felt her heart pain a little bit see yun excited to meet his girlfriend.

"Anyway, I think I felt something wrong" yoorin move the topic as she ended her drink

 "About what?" Yun asked

 "Hm I don't know, maybe just my mind said, there is something wrong with your relationship.. Is there anything that you don't share with me?"

 Yun silent "how do you know?"

 "Gosh yun!! How can you forget that I'm a mind reader?"

"ah yeah sorry i forget it...sorry"

 "Tell me! Tell me!" Yoorin begged

 Before yun spoke, his girlfriend greeted them

"hey"

 "Oh you must be jiyoung?" Yoorin greeted

 "Yes, I am. And you must be yoorin right?" Jiyoung asked

Yoorin nodded "nice to meet you"

 "Nice to meet you too. Sorry for make you both waiting"

 "That's okay. How are you?" Yun asked

 "Good...wow you're so different with what yun said about you?"

"He talking about me?" Yoorin asked 

Jiyoung nodded "he said that you're not very welcoming and little bit scary"

"Well... Its not true, I always nice to everyone, he just joking" 

"No, I'm honest.. You are scary" yun joked

"YA!!" Yoorin hit yun's elbow hard

"Ouch!! Gosh you really hit me hard!!" 

"Its not really hard sweetie, you just over acted" yoorin joked

"Whatever, jiyoung ah you already lunch?"

"I had lunch before come here" 

"Oh that's good"

Their conversation continue until dinner time and have to stop because jiyoung had to leave first.

"So how is it?" Yun asked as he back to his place

"She's nice but I don't know I just don't like her, she's like want to hurt you"

"Really?"

Yoorin nodded"anyway tell me something that you don't share with me, maybe its connected with my feeling about her"

Yun took deep breath "I think she's just accepted me without any love. She isn't love me like I do. I know its my fault. I just too quick to asked her to be my girlfriend. When I met her I was with my friend. his name is teo. Teo seems like her too, he ask jiyoung number too" 

"Really? So love triangle..."

Yun nodded "and jiyoung seems like teo too, she always ask about him"

 "Hmm.. You don't love her I think.. Jiyoung just like someone who help you move on from your past girlfriend, am I right?"

Yun looked yoorin "how do you know?" 

"And why you jealous?"

"I just hate when someone playing in my back"

 "Are you sure that teo and jiyoung like each other?"

"I don't know... I just had strong feeling about them" 

Yoorin just nodded. There a silence between them until yoorin phone rang. Yoorin parents ask her to go home because already midnight.

"Let's go home together" ask yoorin

 "Your home is far away from mine.. You can go home by yourself"

Yoorin pouted "how can you leave me alone this midnight.. if the taxi driver kidnapped me, what would you do huh??" 

 "I'll be thankful to that taxi driver" joke yun

"Yaa!! You're so mean!!" 

"Kidding sweetie, anyway I don't want my precious in danger"

Yoorin smiled "let's go" 

 

Day by day passed, yun called yoorin every night to talked about jiyoung and teo. Yoorin felt hurt but she can't express it because yun can't stop talking about jiyoung. In the other side, yun felt comfortable talked with yoorin. Yun often called his friends but no one can replace his comfortable feel like he with yoorin.

 

Yun felt something wrong with jiyoung. She didn't reply his message or call. When he called teo, teo rejected it. Yun felt something wrong. Many true fact about teo like jiyoung, and jiyoung like teo too. 

"Hey dude what's wrong?" Someone tapped his shoulder

"Oh sam you're here" 

Sam just take his guitar "I just arrived"

"Oh.. Wait here sam" 

Yun moved to his kitchen to take beer.

Sam always come to his house every weekend to practice or just playing with yun.

 "What's wrong with you?" Sam asked

 Yun place the beer bottle and pour it to sam glass

"Just want to drunk sam..its okay" yun pour the beer to his glass 

Sam take his glass, actually he can't drink too much beer. He likes soju more than beer.

"Cheers"

 yun and sam finished it with one shot. Yun pour it again and drink it again.

yun opened his phone to check where yoorin were

"Hey, where are you?" Yun tried to call yoorin 

"Arrived yun, go down please"

Yun put his phone to his pocket and go down to met yoorin

"Hey sweetie...I miss you" yun hug yoorin tight 

"Yaa are you drunk? aish this smell"

Yun smiled "little bit..." 

"What's wrong?" Yoorin asked

"let's go upstairs and meet my friend"

  

"Hi I'm sam, nice to see you"

"I'm yoorin, nice to see you too. Same class with him?" 

Sam nodded"he's my bestfriend since the first year on senior high school"

"Ohh.. I'm his friend since elementary school" 

"Wow... So long. You must be someone who yun trusted the most"

Yoorin nodded "he even cried in front of my eyes" 

Yoorin and sam laughed together, yun just chuckled "forget it"

Yoorin look a glass full of beer and take it

"beer?" Yoorin asked 

Yun nodded, "don't drink it or I swear I'll mad at you"

Yoorin pouted "aish I'm thirsty" 

"Give it to sam, I will buy you some cokes, don't ever touch the beer" yun leaving the room.

 

Sam drink it again and playing his guitar. Yoorin try to sing together.

"Ya yoorin ah" sam called 

"Hm?"

"You must know jiyoung right? She hurt yun again I think.. When yun start to drink beer again it must be something wrong.. You know yun never get the right ones"

"Yeah he told me.. I felt something wrong with jiyoung, she might hurt yun more" 

"I'm agree with you.."

Sam started to had comfortable talk and sometime he jokes around. Yoorin always love to hear someone talk to her and laughed hard because her jokes. Yun watched yoorin laughed hard because sam. Sam also have different smile to yoorin, yun felt sam start to like yoorin. inside yun heart, he felt some jealous to sam. He knows yoorin never easy to laugh, but with sam, she's laughed hard. With jealous heart, yun move to go inside to join yoorin and sam.

yun gave cola to yoorin, "thanks"

"Should I play some song?" Yun take his guitar and sam move to the drum. Yun play their favourite song. Yoorin can't take her eyes to yun everymoment.

 What day is it? And in what month?
This clock never seemed so alive
I can't keep up and I can't back down
I've been losing so much time

'Cause it's you and me and all of the people with nothing to do, nothing to lose
And it's you and me and all of the people
And I don't know why I can't keep my eyes off of you

All of the things that I want to say just aren't coming out right
I'm tripping on words
You got my head spinning
I don't know where to go from here

'Cause it's you and me and all of the people with nothing to do, nothing to prove
And it's you and me and all of the people
And I don't know why I can't keep my eyes off of you

Something about you now
I can't quite figure out
Everything she does is beautiful
Everything she does is right

'Cause it's you and me and all of the people with nothing to do, nothing to lose
And it's you and me and all of the people
And I don't know why I can't keep my eyes off of you

And me and all of the people with nothing to do and nothing to prove
And it's you and me and all of the people
And I don't know why I can't keep my eyes off of you

What day is it?
And in what month?
This clock never seemed so alive

 

 

Sam who started interest with yoorin noticed yoorin eyes. He felt there is love in yoorin eyes to yun. Sometime yun look yoorin too, he look her deep. As the song ended, sam move to sat beside yoorin and drank his last beer. 

"You drunk..stop it"

Sam felt his stomach hurt, the effect is coming, he felt like want to vomit. 

"are you okay?" Yoorin asked

"Not really, I felt dizzy and want to vomit"

Yun checked sam "I'll help you" 

Yun carried sam to bathroom, yoorin followed them. She help sam while yun take medicine. Yun looked yoorin caring sam, he felt jealous.

 "Why she's so caring to him? They just met" yun said to himself

Sam slept peacefully on yoorin thighs. Yoorin can't move at all, she didn't want make sam awake.

"Next time, don't let him to drunk again yun" yoorin started 

Yun nodded "I will... Anyway have you dinner?"

"I haven't eat anything since lunch, but its okay I'm still full" yoorin take her cola and drink it. 

There's silent around them until yun's phone ringing.

"Its jiyoung" 

"Then accept it" Yoorin sigh

"Hm o-ok" 

They only had simple conversation, yun don't want to make yoorin wait. Yun slipped his phone to his pocket and enter the room again.

"You're done?"Yoorin asked

Yun nodded, “you should go home, its late already” 

“okay okay.. I’ll go home.. take my bag in the downstairs please, i wake him up” yoorin pointed sam

“I’m waiting you at the downstairs, be fast” 

Yun move out and went to downstairs while yoorin touched sam cheeks to wake him up

“sam.. wake up now, I need go home  now” yoorin kept touched sam cheeks until sam rub his eyes 

Yoorin didn’t know that her hands still on sam cheeks, sam already opened his eyes. He felt warm on his cheeks. Their eyes meet for the first time.

“ups sorry” yoorin move her hands 

“yeah, its okay.. can I ask you something?”

Yoorin nodded “you have to be honest, or I won’t let you go” sam continued 

“do you love yun?” sam asked

Yoorin sighed “its all on the past sam, now I don’t love him anymore” 

“so what if yun love you?”

Yoorin laughed little “he won’t, I’m not his style. He often tell me that.. you know even he love me, even I love him. we can’t be together, we comfortable what we are now…” 

“I don’t want to ruined everything” yoorin continued

Sam nodded “you’re interesting girl… you should come here often” 

“I will sam.. thank you, you’re handsome too.. I should go home now, yun waiting me at downstairs”

“oh okay, see you soon” sam got up and stretch his neck 

Sam didn’t followed yoorin because he still had headache. Yoorin saw yun sat up wait her.

“sorry for make you waiting yun” yoorin greeted 

“why you take so long to go downstairs?”

“sorry… I didn’t mean that, so hard to wake him up” yoorin lied

“ohh"

“aish.. don’t mad….” Yoorin take her bag and hold yun’s hand

“you love sam, don’t you?” 

“noo… I don’t love him.. only you who I love the most” yoorin laughed

Yun laughed and felt warm in his heart “sweet talker” yun messed yoorin’s hair 

Yoorin pouted “I’ll go home now, see ya.. call me later”

“ok.. see ya”

As soon as yoorin’s car go, yun already miss her. Why he felt his heartbeat different when yoorin around and when yoorin not in here with him.. did I really love her?

 

This Saturday was the happiest day for yun. Finally, jiyoung can spent her time for him. after watch movies, they went eat something. Yun phone ring. Jiyoung ask him to accept it while she went to buy food. 

“yun, where are you?” yoorin asked on the phone

“I’m at sports mall, why?” 

“ok.. I’m going there, there something I have to tell you.. see you”

“wa-wait yoo—“ before yun told who is together with him now, yoorin already end the call 

When he want to text yoorin, jiyoung already came with the food. Yun and jiyoung enjoy their food even in the evening, he forgot to text yoorin. One hour later, yun phone rang. he know that must be yoorin.

“I’m at the café, I’ll wait..”  yoorin greeted 

“ya yoorin ah.. I’m with---“ just like before, yoorin cut the phone first.

He can’t leave jiyoung but he want to meet yoorin, he didn’t want yoorin wait him too long. When he tried to call yoorin, jiyoung already took his phone and released the battery. He don’t know what will he do, but he choose stay with jiyoung. 

Where is he? Why he turn off his phone??! Yoorin kept waiting, she should tell yun about his girlfriend. His girlfriend is bad for her. His girlfriend had second boyfriend, and that is teo, yun’s friend. Yoorin want to yun break up soon. Maybe this is bad, but yoorin don’t want yun hurt for the second time.

Yun hold jiyoung hand to stop “jiyoung ah, i have to meet my friend..” 

“who?” jiyoung asked

“sam… I promise its just for one hour” 

Jiyoung look yun eyes “you lied, who is it? yoorin right?”

“how do you know?”

Jiyoung laughed bitter “I know your eyes never lied, that eyes always look your only yoorin”                                                                                                    

“I’m not, jiyoung please don’t start this, she have something urgent with me.. I promise its just for one hour” yun begged

Yun run as fast he can, he didn’t fight with jiyoung in this time. He arrived at the café, he went in to find yoorin. 

“hey” yun greeted yoorin

“good you come. Look I need to tell you about this” 

Yoorin gave her phone to yun, yun shocked some photo about his girlfriend and his bestfriend.

“that’s jiyoung and teo, I met them yesterday in this mall too” 

Yun kept silent “this is really them? Did you stalk them?”

Yoorin shakes her head “why I must waste my time too stalk them? I’m with my sister yesterday, and I met him but jiyoung didn’t noticed me”

Yun kept looked the photo, teo hold jiyoung’s hand tightly, just like a couple

“I didn’t believe this, are you sure this is really them?”

Yoorin nodded “I didn’t mean to ruined your relationship with jiyoung, but this is the truth.. look im doing this for you, I don’t want to you hurt like before” 

Yun felt angry to yoorin, why must she show this photo while he madly in love with jiyoung.

“sorry yoorin ah, I didn’t believe this, I believe jiyoung didn’t like that, maybe you misunderstood. If im not mistaken jiyoung met teo for business matter”

Yoorin shocked, this is the first time yun choose his girlfriend “so you really didn’t believe my words?” 

Yun nodded “and don’t please interrupt my relationship anymore”

Yoorin felt hurt by yun words “ok if you want it, I won’t interrupt your relationship again, and I won’t contact you anymore” 

Yoorin get up and leave yun in the café. Yun asked himself why he so mean to yoorin. He didn’t mean to hurt her like that. Actually, he just don’t accept the truth about jiyoung play in his back with teo. Yun sat while blaming himself, he felt guilty for yoorin. Yun looked his phone, 5 missed call from jiyoung, he decided to call her back.

“where are you?” jiyoung asked as she accept the call 

“I’m at the café, you can come here…if you want”

“yoorin still with you?” 

“no, she go home first”

“good then, I’ll go now” 

He felt worried, he know yoorin will cry and blaming everything, she might go to somewhere else and not coming home. Someone popped in yun’s mind, yun need his help for sure.

“hello?” he accepted 

“sam, I need your help”

“what is it?” 

“I did wrong to yoorin, she might cry and not coming home. I can’t followed her since I’m on date with jiyoung. Look I need your help to search her and give her ride to her house”

“ok ok.. give me her phone number…” 

“I’ll text it.. thank you so much sam”

 

Yoorin felt scar in her heart, it really hurt for sure but she didn’t want to cry, she just hold her tears. She doesn’t want to go home now. After realize that she reached some nearest park, she sat on the bench. She looked her phone, 5 missed calls from yun and 2 missed calls from unknown number. one message arrived while yoorin want to turn off her phone.

 “I’m sam, please answer”

Yoorin phone ringing again, and she know that it must from sam. 

“hey”

“yun ask you to call me huh?”

“yep, that’s right"

“tell him, don’t worry about me”

“ok, I’ll tell him. but I’m worry about you” 

“huh? I’m----“

“tell me where are you?” 

“I’m at the nearest park from the mall”

“ok, wait me” 

“you don’t ha-----“

Yoorin blamed herself why she had to told sam where she were. Yun might come too, she didn’t want to met yun. While waiting sam, she put earphone in her ears, listening music is like meditation for her, because it make her calm.

In the other place, sam rushed to yoorin’s place. After sam arrived, he quickly search yoorin. This park is beautiful when evening or morning but this place is scary when night because there’s no light. To search yoorin, he needs his phone to help him walk. He didn’t have a clue to find yoorin, he finally decide to call her. Sam can heard some phone ringtone, he kept followed that sound, hope that is yoorin’s. There’s no answer from yoorin, sam kept followed the sound until he found a girl sat on the bench with earphone in her ears. 

“finally” sam sighed gladly.

Sam walked quietly, he didn’t want interrupt yoorin. yoorin didn’t notice sam behind her until she feel someone hugged her from back. Yoorin didn’t react a little bit, she felt scared but its warm, enough to calm her more. Someone who hugged her from the back take her earphone. 

“finally, I found you. Yoorin ah, I might wrong to hug you but this is that you really need now. i won’t ask anything, I’m here to calm you. To be honest, yun ask me some help to take you home.. he worried as I am..”

Yoorin sighed “please… don’t say anything related yun, I don’t want to heard that name”

“ok.. I won’t but let me hug you” 

“thank you….so much”

Yoorin didn’t know when she started to cry. Sam rested his chin on yoorin head as he tighten the hug. After some minutes, yoorin stop to cry, she feltbetter than before. Sam release the hug and kneeled in front of yoorin to wipe her tears. yoorin felt her heartbeat faster as sam touched her cheeks. 

“please smile, you’re smile better than my mom” sam joked

“so cheesy, I wont melted huh” 

“oh who said you will melted, you’re not an ice.. you’re something in my heart..”

Yoorin laughed a little“something what?” 

“something that make my heart heavy because you’re here” sam pointed his heart

Yoorin hold tight sam arm “oh please someone hold me or I’ll fly” 

Sam laughed hard. “see? You already fly~”

Yoorin laughed “oh

 please don’t make me fly again, I’m not ready to leave you” 

“sweet talker” sam pinched yoorin cheeks

“ah! that’s hurt” yoorin rubbed her cheeks 

Sam laughed hard because yoorin cute pout, “don’t pout please, you’re not that cute”

“ah ye ye yeee” yoorin nodded “I’m not cute but im beautiful” yoorin continued 

“yes, you’re beautiful yoorin ah…”

“don’t lie” 

“I’m not, you’re interesting to me”

Yoorin eyes locked with sam, “let’s go home now, its already late” sam suddenly hold her hands 

“o-oh.. o-ok” yoorin felt warm in her cheeks

 

Yun just arrived his home when he received message from sam.

 “she already home, don’t hurt her again”

 

Jiyoung didn’t contact yun about a week, one day he know that jiyoung already with teo. Without think about once again, he text jiyoung that they’re relationship is over. Day by day, yoorin didn’t answer yun calls. Many message that yun sent to yoorin but there’s no reply. Yun want to apologize to her. he know he did wrong, he should listen yoorin that day. One day, he received a reply from yoorin. 

“why? You want to apologize? I already to forgive you yun. Don’t contact me again, to be honest you’re really hurt me at that time, if you asked how much it hurt.. its really really hurt. Until now I can’t forget the pain.. but its okay.. sam with me, actually I don’t want to tell you that sam make my day lately, but what can I do.. I can’t hide everything from you”

Yun looked sam who just arrived in his house. Sam said hello to yun but sam felt something wrong with him.

“are you okay yun?

“you with yoorin lately?”

Sam nodded “I think she better with me. I won’t dump my only best friend just for my girlfriend” 

“! I realize I’m wrong sam!!” yun groaned

“you just realize now????” suddenly sam punch hard yun cheeks 

“what the hell are you doing?!” yun shouted. yun can felt some blood out from his mouth

“punch you, this is deserve for you. You didn’t know it hurt when I see yoorin cry in front of my eyes just for someone who hurt her” 

“and you just realize now????huh?!! you!!” sam continued

“God! I’m sorry sam, I know I’m stupid but please let me meet her, I want say sorry”

“sorry?? She don’t need you now, so off!”

Yun get up and place his hands to sam shoulder “please…..let me meet her” 

Sam sighed, he don’t want to help yun but he don’t want see yoorin cry again.

“go to the nearest park from the mall last time.. she's waiting me”

sam directly out from yun house as he answered, he know he did the right things.

Yun rushed to the park that sam mean. After he arrived, he blamed himself because he forgot to take his phone, he don’t know where was yoorin, the park is big and dark. He didn’t have a choice now, he just followed his instinct until he found someone sat on the bench while listening music with her earphone. 

“its yoorin” he felt heartbeat faster as he slowly to her place.

Yoorin felt someone hugged from her back, she know its sam. Lately, sam like to hug her from behind. 

“sam, why you already here? I said its okay if you take long time in yun’s house. Anyway, I’m already know the answer about your question yesterday. Hm… my answer is yes, I love yun.. but I don’t want to ruined everything especially the friendship, you know it hard to build our trust each other..” yoorin laughed

“and… somehow yun is right, I shouldn’t interrupt his relationship with jiyoung.. I should know my place, right? I hope he’s happy with jiyoung now.. I’m already forgive him although I still feel the pain..” yoorin continued 

“why you just silent sam?” yoorin asked

Yun tighten the hug, he sighed “I’m…sorry”

 Yoorin heartbeat faster, that’s not sam voice, but she know well that’s voice..

“I’m so sorry.. really sorry yoorin ah.. I didn’t mean to hurt you… you know you’re right abput jiyoung.. I should listen to you.. yoorin ah, that time… I just didn’t accept the fact so I said that I don’t believe the picture.. I’m sorry..” yun felt his tears fall 

“I also…love you.. I like you since we started to become friend but I don’t want to ruined our friendship… once again I’m sorry”

Yoorin speechless, she felt her shoulder wet, “you cry” yoorin asked 

There’s no answer, yoorin felt her heart lighter than before, she felt relieved that yun back to her side. Yoorin tapped yun’s arm to calm him. as yun’s tears stop.

“thank you yun.. you know I’m happy that you realized your mistake” yoorin get up and faced yun. 

“I’m happy that you accept me back” yun hugged his beloved yoorin once again

“there always place for you” yoorin hug him back.

They enjoyed the hug that the longest for them until they decide to release the hug. They moved out from the park and search taxi for go home.

“anyway, you said that you love me…” said yun as they get in to the taxi

Yoorin kept silent, she don’t know what should she said now. yun already know her feeling.

“i…I love you too.. but I don’t want to ruined everything” 

Yoorin nodded “me too..”

Yun hold yoorin’s hand “should we start dating now?” 

Yoorin shaked her head “we said that we don’t ruined our friendship and now you want start date with me..”

“we don’t have to… we should.. hmm.. we should like usual but in different status” 

Yoorin think “that’s not bad, should we?”

‘but you have to ask me first since you said you love me first” 

“eiy.. you should ask me since you’re boy”

“this era is girl era, girl should ask boy first” 

“ya who said that?? You should ask me yun” yoorin pinch yun cheek

“ya you said you love me first! You should ask me yoorin..” 

“I don’t want huh, its embarrassed”

“ok fine, we’re done” yun  released yoorin’s hand and look at the windows,  yoorin did the same. 

Only 15 minutes in silent, they felt sorry each other. they can't stand with the silent around them.

“I’m sorry” yun and yoorin said sorry in the same time 

Yun pull yoorin and captured her lips, its their first kiss since they become friends.

“doesn’t matter who ask, I love you.. you love me. we already a couple now” said yun as he release the kiss. 

Yoorin felt warm, her heartbeat in out control. “thank you.. I love you yun since now and forever”

“I love you too yoorin ah…” 

They smile each other as they felt their heartbeat. They felt happy now and forever. They didn’t know what future will their meet later, and will this relationship long lasting or just break up after one month.. they didn’t care about that. They care what they now… they want to love and to be loved each other, they want spend all the day together.. with their new love story.

 


Yeeeey~ End~~ thank you for reading<3

kamilia501aktf