1

Useless Promise

Doojoon paced around infront of the operation room. He can’t get still. Junhyung who sti and calm his wife feel frustrated seeing Doojoon. He groaned in annoyance.

 

“Stop it Doojoon. You make me dizzy. Yoseob will be fine.” Junhyung said with annoy tone. Hyunseung glare at Junhyung and nudge him in the ribs. Junhyung look at him confused.

 

“Don’t talk like that Jun. Doojoon is worried.” Hyunseung scold Junhyung. Junhyung frown and rub his ache ribs. Doojoon sighed and sit beside Junhyung.

 

“It’s okay Seung, Jun is right. I must think positive. Yoseob will be alright.” Doojoon said. Junhyung looked at his cousin and patted his shoulder.

 

“I’m sure he’s fine Doo. He’s strong although his body is small.” Junhyung said try to cheer his cousin. Doojoon give him a small smile.

 

“Thanks Jun.” Junhyung smile back and keep patted his cousin’s shoulder. Hyunseung looked at Doojoon shympatic.

 

“I hope Doo. I hope Yoseob will be fine.” Hyunseung said in his mind.

 

-flashback-

 

“Seobie. You must tell Doojoon. He might be worried if he know your condition too late.” Hyunseung said. Yoseob looked at Hyunseung with smile and shook his head.

 

“Don’t worry Seungie hyung. I’ll tell him.” Yoseob said and looked at the flower garden.

 

“When I’m ready.” Yoseob said whisper sadly. Hyunseung sighed. He patted Yoseob’s head and put the younger man head on his shoulder.

 

“Tell him Seobie. Sooner is better.” Hyunseung said. He can feel that Yoseob is shaking. He know that Yoseob is crying now. He hear a small sob.

 

“Hyung, I’m scare. I’m really scare. What if I can’t make it?” Yoseob said sobbed. Hyunseung sighed. He rub Yoseob’s hair softly try to calm the younger.

 

“Sssh. Seobie. Don’t say that. I’m sure you can make it. You can make it and you can live with your family. With your husband. And your babies.” Hyunseung said. Yoseob still sobbing and hug Hyunseung. He burried his face on Hyunseung’s chest and start crying.

 

“Hyung, i’m really afraid. I’m scared.” Yoseob said keep chanting it over and over. Hyunseung just try to calm the crying boy

 

“Seob. Seobie. Stop crying. It’s not good for your babies. C’mon. I’m sure you’ll be fine.” Hyunseung said try to calm Yoseob. Yoseob nodded his head and stop his crying. His cry became sobbed.

 

“C’mon Seobie. Let’s go home. You must be tired.” Hyunseung said. Yoseob nodded and they go to their house.

 

--

-present-

Doojoon quickly stood up when he see the doctor come out from the room. Junhyung and Hyunseung follow him. Doojoon rush to the doctor.

 

“Doctor, how’s Yoseob?” Doojoon asked panicked. Not long after that Yoseob’s mother with Doojoon’s parents come to them. They have a worried expression. The doctor sighed and shook his head.

 

“Your babies are fine, Mr. Yoon.” Doojoon sighed in relief when he hear his and Yoseob’s babies are fine. But his expression change when he hears the doctor next words.

 

“But, Yoseob.. I don’t know. His condition might be drop sometimes. His body is just to weak to get this pregnancy. We just can wish in the next time, his condition can get better. For now, he is fine. I hope you can take care of him Doojoon-sshi. Don’t let his condition drop. It’s might be dangerous for his health. Don’t let him stressed out.” The doctor said. Doojoon can’t hear anything right now. He just too focused to Yoseob. Hyunseung who hear the doctor explanation just bit his lips prevent him from crying. Junhyung notice it and he wrap his arm around Hyunseung’s shoulder.  Yoseob’s mother is crying while Doojoon’s mother try to calm Yoseob’s mother.

 

“Anyway, Yoseob will being moved toward the patient’s room. You all can see him in there. But, don’t be too noisy, he need a rest.” The doctor said. He excuses himself after said that. Doojoon can see the nurses come out with two bundle on their arms. The nurses give him a smile before handing the bundles to Doojoon. Doojoon received the bundles and look at his babies. Everyone gather around him. They smile at the babies. While the two babies look at eveyone with their innocent eyes.

 

“Doojoon, the boys have your nose and lips, while their eyes looks like Yoseob.” Doojoon’s mother said. Doojoon nodded and smile. Indeed, the twins looks like Yoseob the most because their eyes. Their cheeks are chubby likes Yoseob too.

 

“Can I hold one of them Doojoon-ah?” Hyunseung asked carefully. Doojoon smiled and nodded and give Hyunseung the younger twin.

 

“Huwaaa.. he’s cute.” Hyunseung said excitedly. The nurse then told them that the baby with a blue towel is the older twin while with the green towel is a younger one.

 

“Seungie, i want to carry him too.” Yoseob’s mother said. Hyunseung smile and nodded. He gives the baby to Yoseob’s mother. She smile widely when she see her grandson.

 

“I feel likes i carry Yoseob when he is a baby. He really looks like Yoseobie.” Yoseob’s mother said smile. She kissed the baby’s cheek. Everyone smile at her.

 

“Anyway, you can see the mother now.” The nurse told them. Everyone are nodded and thanks the nurse.

 

“Let’s get in first.” Doojoon’s mother said. They get into the room and see Yoseob lying on the bed. Yoseob turned his head toward the door and smimle at them weakly.

 

“Umma.” Yoseob’s mother smile at him and walked toward him. She gives the baby to Yoseob. Yoseob take the baby and smile at the baby. The baby look at him with his big innocent eyes.

 

“Cute.” Yoseob said and play with the baby finger. The baby smile and play with his mother’s finger. Everyone in the room smile in awe when they see how adorable the scene. But their expression change when they remember how Yoseob’s condition. Doojoon walked closer to Yoseob. Mrs. Yang get up from the bed and let Doojoon sit beside Yoseob. Yoseob look at Doojoon and smile at his husband.

 

“We think we should get out. We’ll come again tommorow, Take care Seobie.” Hyunseung said. Yoseob looked up at him and smile.

 

“Okay, thank you Seungie hyung.” Yoseob said smiled. Everyone except Doojoon leave the room. Doojoon looked at Yoseob who played with the younger twin.

 

“Yoseobie.” Yoseob looked up at his husband. He then looked at the baby in Doojoon’s arm and smile at the baby.

 

“Hello there.” Yoseob said smile, he carressed the older twin baby cheek. The baby is sleepinh, Yoseob is smile at the cute sleeping baby. While the younger one start to crying. Yoseob looked back at the younger twin.Yoseob try to calm the baby.

 

“Sssh. Hey, don’t cry. Umma and appa is here. Don’t cry okay?” Yoseob said softly. Amazingly, the baby stop crying. Yoseob smile and kiss the baby’s cheek. Doojoon looked at the scene and sighed. How he wish Yoseob will be fine. He promise that he’ll take care of Yoseob and their twins no matter what.

 

-5 years later-

 

“Yeo Joon come on wear your uniform first.” Yoseob said called the little boy who run around the house . The little boy laugh and keep running. Yoseob sighed and sit on the sofa. Give up. Doojoon come to the living room with other little boy walked behind him already in his blue sailor uniform. Doojoon see Yeo Joon still running around and Yoseob sit on the coach. Doojoon chuckle and he catch the running boy. The little boy whining.

 

“Appa.” The little boy whined. Doojoon chuckled and walked toward Yoseob with the little boy on his arms. He sit beside Yoseob while Yoseob put the blue sailor uniform on Yeo Joon. The other little boy sit beside Doojoon.

 

“Can’t you not run around and being calm like your brother, Yeo Joon? Look at Yeo Jin he is calm.” Yoseob said and still help the little boy with the clothes. Yeo Joon pouted.

 

“He’s not calm umma. He just quiet, and quiet boy is boring.” Yeo Joon said huffted. Yoseob sighed and shook his head. Doojoon just sighed and shook his head. He looked at the older twin who play with the tie on his uniform. Yeo Jin is a calm and quiet boy so he doesn’t have any friends, different with his twin brother who energic and noisy boy, Yeo Joon. Yoseob finish with the boy’s uniform and patted the boy’s head.

 

“Yeo Joon-ah, you can’t said that about your brother.” Yoseob said sighed.

 

“Done.” Yoseob said. Yeo Joon smile and nodded his head.

 

“Umma. Can we go to park today?? I want to play with old man Kim’s dog. It’s so cuteee..” Yeo Joon asked.

 

“Yah. Don’t call him old man. Well, he’s an old man, but still it’s not polite to call him that.” Yoseob said scold Yeo Joon. Yeo Joon pouted but he nodded his head.

 

“You can call him ahjusshi. Or grandpa.” Doojoon said. Yeo Joon looked up at his appa.

 

“I will call him grandpa then.” Yeo Joon said. Doojoon chuckle. He looked at the older twin who still quiet and now play with his board game. Drawing something.

 

“Yeo Jin-ah.. Don’t you want to play with grandpa Kim’s dog too? With your brother?” Doojoon asked. Yoseob looked at older twin too. Yeo Jin still focused with his drawing and shook his head.

 

“No.” He answer simply. Yoseob and Doojoon sighed. This boy really need to get out and get a friends. Yoseob walked at the older twin and kneel infront his older twin. While the boy still focus on his drawing.

 

“Yeo Jin-ah. Let’s go to park today. Accompany umma please?” Yoseob asked pleaded. Yeo Jin can’t reject the offer when Yoseob already pleaded. Yeo Jin sighed and put the looked to his umma.

 

“Fine.” Yeo Jin said. Yoseob smile widely and hug the older twin.

 

“Uwaaa. Thank you Yeo Jin-ah.” Yoseob said. Yeo Jin sighed and hug his mother back. Doojoon smile and stood up.

 

“Okay then. I’ll take you to your school kids. C’mon or you’ll be late.” Doojoon said smile. The twins nodded their head before running to their room to get ready for their school.

 

“You must go to office Doojoonie? When will you go home? Are you not going home again?” Yoseob asked. Doojoon sighed and nodded. Yoseob pouted and sighed. Doojoon looked at Yoseob with guilty. Since he promote to be a director he became busy in his office. He rarely go home. He always try to go home early, but his work won’t let it. Doojoon sighed and hug his wife.

 

“I’m sorry Seobie. I’m so sorry. I promise this weekend I’ll take you and the twins anywhere you three want.” Doojoon said. Yoseob sighed and nodded. He can’t blame Doojoon for working. Doojoon is the one who must hardwork in this house cause Yoseob can’t do any work since he’s giving the birth cause his weak body now. Sometimes, Yoseob just feel useless cause he can’t do anything. He will easily get tired. Doojoon never let him do any tiring work except take care of their twins. That works sometimes already make Yoseob tired. Especially Yeo Joon who energized everytime made Yoseob must chase the little boy every morning to get the boy on his uniforms.

 

“Appa we’re ready.” Yeo Joon shout. Doojoon broke the hug and smile at his wife. He kiss Yoseob’s forehead.

 

“Bye Seobie. I promise to take you this Sunday. Oh, don’t forget to eat your medicine” Doojoon said smile. Yoseob nodded and smiled. He walked behind his husband toward the front door. The twins are wearing the shoes.

 

“C’mon appa.” Yeo Joon said excitedly. Doojoon chuckle and they all go to Doojoon’s car. Yoseob smile and wave to them. Yoseob sighed and closed the door of their house. Not long after that the doorbell rang, Yoseob open the door and he see the girl with a tight mini dress. Yoseob stare at the girl and examine the girl.

 

“Is it Doojoon oppa house?” The girl asked. Yoseob stare at the girl confused but nodded his head.

 


“Yes, and who you are?” Yoseob asked. The girl smile at him.

 

“I’m Hyun Mi. I’m here cause Doojoon oppa ask me for help with his house. He said I can help with the house chores. Since I’m so good in that.” Hyun Mi said. Yoseob stare at the girl for awhile.

 

“Ah, and don’t think me as a maid. I’m here not to became a maid, i’m here to help Doojoon oppa. But i don’t want to being called maid. It’s too low for me.” The girl said. Yoseob stare at the girl confused even more.

 

“Ah, by the way, who are you?” Hyun Mi asked. She took out a mirror and check his make up and hair.

 

“I’m Doojoon’s wife.” Yoseob said. Hyun Mi looked at him and laugh.

 

“Wife? Hah? Are you kidding me? I know Doojoon oppa is married. But. Ehhhmm, with you?” The girl asked and check him out.

 

“I’m better than you. Why should he married you?” The girl sarcastically. Yoseob feel his anger boiled. Who does she think she is?

 

“Leave.” Yoseob said coldly. The girl stop her launghing and glare at Yoseob.

 

“No. I’m here cause Doojoon oppa asked me. So you can’t chase me out.” The girl said cross her arms infront of her chest.

 

“And I’m here not to give you permission to get in to my house. So you can leave before i force you to leave.” Yoseob said glare at the girl. The girl glare back at him.

 

“Hyun Mi?” The both glaring persons look at the voice. Hyun Mi’s face brighten and he walked toward Doojoon.

 

“Oppa. Finally, you came. I want to start help but seems like your wife here doesn’t let me in.” Hyun Mi said glare Yoseob who still stand on the doorway. Doojoon frowned and looked at Yoseob. Yoseob glare at the girl before he huffed and stomp his way to the house slam the door. Doojoon sighed before looked at the girl.

 

“C’mon Hyun Mi. Let’s get in.” Doojoon said. Hyun Mi smile widely and nodded her head happilly. Doojoon open the door and he doesn’t see Yoseob in living room or kitchen. He guess Yoseob might be in their room. Doojoon looked at the girl who now busy with her heels.

 

“Euhhm... Hyun Mi, you can start with the house chores. Do you need any comfortable clothes to wear? I think you may be feel uncomfortable with those dress while doing the chores.” Doojoon asked. The girl looked up and smile before shook her head.

 

“It’s fine oppa. I brounght my own clothes.” The girl said. Doojoon smile and nodded.

 

“Okay then, the bathroom is in the 2nd floor. The first door in left. I will check my wife first” Doojoon said. Hyun Mi nodded and smile. Doojoon smile back before walked to his and Yoseob’s bedroom. Hyun Mi glare at the bedroom direction.

 

“Huh. I thought Doojoon oppa wife is pretty or hot, but it’s just an ordinary boy.” Hyun Mi mumble and walked to the bathroom direction after getting out her clothes from her bag.

 

--

 

Doojoon open the door and see Yoseob reading the book. Well, he doesn’t have any works in the house so he just always spend his time reading the book or watching the TV. Doojoon walked toward Yoseob.

 

“Seobie.” Yoseob hummed doesn’t spare any glance at Doojoon. He just focused with his book. Doojoon sighed. He pulled the book from Yoseob softly. Yoseob looked at him or more glaring at him.

 

“What are you doing? Give me the book.” Yoseob asked and try to snatch the book back. But Doojoon always reach his hands so Yoseob can’t get the book. Yoseob give up and just sit there. Doojoon put the book aside and sit beside Yoseob.

 

“Seobie—“

 

“Why are you ask that girl to help with house chores? I can do it too. You shouldn’t asked that girl.” Yoseob said looked away from Doojoon. Doojoon sighed and carressed his wife cheeks.

 

“Seobie, you know you can’t get tired, it’s not good for your health.” Doojoon said.

 

“But i don’t like that girl.” Yoseob said. Doojoon sighed and he crawl on the bed so he can sit infront of Yoseob.

 

“Listen Yoseob, she just help us until Mrs. Han back.” Doojoon said. Yoseob sighed and nodded.

 

“Fine.” Yoseob said. Doojoon smiled and hug his wife. Yoseob smile and hug Doojoon back. They lied on the bed still embrace each other.

 

“You don’t go to work?” Yoseob asked while he snuggled to Doojoon’s chest. Doojoon smiled and carressed his wife’s hair.

 

“Later, Junhyung told me that the morning meeting is delayed, so i can get into office in afternoon.” Doojoon said. Yoseob nodded and snuggle even deeper to Doojoon’s chest. Inhale manly scene from his husband. How he misses his husband’s scent. Doojoon look at Yoseob and chuckle. How cute Yoseob can be? Doojoon kiss Yoseob’s forehead.

 

“Seobie.”

 

“Uhmmm?”

 

“Let’s do it.” Yoseob looked up at Doojoon. He chuckle. He lean forward to his husband and kiss him. Doojoon hug Yoseob tight and deeper the kiss. They broke their kiss when their lungs scream for the air. They already and Doojoon look at Yoseob’s body. Yoseob close his face embrassed. Doojoon chuckle. He then see a scar at Yoseob abdomen that he get from caesar operation. Doojoon lean to the scar and kiss it. Yoseob hummed in response. Doojoon then the scar and it enough to makes Yoseob moan.

 

“D-Doojoon.. “ Yoseob can’t stop his moan. He closed his mouth to surpress the moan. Doojoon looked up at Yoseob and smirk in sattisfied. He lean forward to Yoseob’s face and kiss Yoseob’s lips.

 

“Let’s make it fast.” Doojoon whispers. Yoseob looked at Doojoon’s face and smile nodded.

--

 

Hyun Mi huffted angrilly. He glare at the master bedroom wheree Yoseob and Doojoon moan can hear.

 

“I’m still can’t believe that ordinary boy can get married to Doojoon’s oppa.” Hyun Mi said angrilly. He mop the floor angrilly.

 

--

 

Yoseob open his eyes and looked around he see Doojoon still sleeping. He look at the clock and it’s show that it’s already 11o’clock. He walked to the bathroom and take a shower. He walked out from the bathroom and see Doojoon still sleeping. He wake Doojoon up. He sit on the bed and shook Doojoon.

 

“Doojoon, wake up. You need to prepare to go to work.” Yoseob said wake Doojoon up. Doojoon groan and hug Yoseob’s waist.

 

“Later.” Doojoon said and hug Yoseob’s waist more tight. Yoseob sighed but shook Doojoon again.

 

“Doojoonie. C’mon or you’ll be late. We still need to pick Yeo Jin and Yeo Joon too.” Yoseob said. Doojoon sighed and wake up. He looked at Yoseob who smile at him. Doojoon smile back and peck Yoseob’s lips.

 

“Go take a bath.” Yoseob said. Doojoon get up and go to the bathroom. Yoseob looked around and see the room is mess. Yoseob sighed and pick the clothes up.He heard a kncok and open the door he see Hyun Mi stand there with an annoyed look.

 

“What?” Yoseob asked. Hyun Mi scoffed and glare at Yoseob.

 

“I finish with the work, and now i want to go home.” Hyun Mi said. Yoseob nodded.

 

“Then go. Oh,and one more thing, you don’t need to go back again tommorow. Cause Mrs. Han will come back, so you don’t need to work again.” Yoseob said smirk. The girl looked at him with hateful stare. Yoseob then pull out a white envelope from his pocket and give it to the girl.

 

“Here. Take this and don’t come back again tommorow.” Yoseob said sarcastically.

 

“You can’t fire me. Cause Doojoon oppa who give me this job, not you.” Hyun Mi said. Yoseob scoffed and cross his arm infront of his chest.

 

“But Doojoon said that you worked here just for replace Mrs. Han for some time. So, tommorow Mrs. Han is back. You don’t need to work in here.” Yoseob said. Hyun Mi glare at him. She took the envelope harshly and stomp her way to out from house.  Yoseob sighed and he turned around to see Doojoon who just out from bathroom. Yoseob smile and give Doojoon his work clothes. Doojoon smile and took the clothes.

 

“Thanks Seobie.” Doojoon said and wear his clothes. Yoseob looked at Doojoon. Doojoon notice Yoseob’s stare and look at him.

 

“What’s wrong Seobie? Is something bothering you?” Doojoon asked. Yoseob shook his head.

 

“No. That girl is going home.” Yoseob said. Doojoon frown and look at the clock.

 

“But it’s still 11.30. Isn’t she to early for leave the work?” Doojoon asked frowned. Yoseob shook his head.

 

“Let her. I don’t like her anyway. Mrs. Han is back tommorow so she doesn’t need to comeback” Yoseob said. Doojoon look at Yoseob and sighed.

 

“Fine. I won’t asked her again.” Doojoon said. Yoseob looked up and smile. He help Doojoon with his tie.

 

“Doojoonie, for this Sunday, are you sure you can take us to anywhere we want?” Yoseob asked still help Doojoon with his tie. Doojoon hummed and nodded.

 

“Promise?” Yoseob asked looked up at his husband. Doojoon smile and nodded.

 

“I promise Seobie.” Doojoon said peck Yoseob’s lips. Yoseob smile and they walked downstairs. They walked out from the house.

tumblr_lilj6bqb1f1qgfp5wo1_1280.jpg

(Dooseob's house)

==

Here's the update. kkK~~ I hope you like this chapter.. ^^

 

Please give me your comments.. thank you~~^^~~

 

More and long commnets + Faster Update.. ^^