Cheating? Nah..Happy Birthday

True Lovers

"Sehun, are you busy today? Do you want to go out and buy some bubble tea drinks?" Luhan asked Sehun on the phone one day.

Luhan coud hear shuffling in the backround.He also heard a boys voice in the background.He frowned was his boyfriend cheating on him?He was upset, he thought he actually loved him.

"I really busy right now,It's really really important!!!I'm so sorry. Love You, Bye."Sehun replied

Sehun was actually really busy right now.He really loved Luhan.The day after tomorrow was an extra special day to the both of them.April 20th, Luhan's birthday and their 2 year aniversity. He was planning to propose to Luhan, and make him forever his.

Meanwhile Luhan was standing there gloomily thinking that his Sehun wouldn't want him anymore.

 

 

The Next Day  April 19

Luhan woke up in the morning, when he heards a soft crash.He usually was a  deep sleeper but he was worring about HunHan all night.He pretended to be asleep and after his bed got lighter.He slowly opened his eyes, peeking out.Sehun was escaping.He came home late last night, now he's leaving are you serious?He saw that Sehun had left and leaving.He almost was 100% something was wrong.

Sehun was leaving to go to Lay's house where all the other 10 boys were.They were helping him plan the birthday bash.He quickly scribbled a note expaining that he was leaving early to go to SM (liar).He quickly made a quick breakfreast for Luhan.He arrived at Lay's house and told his ideas to the boys. They had all it planned out and needed to sneak the supplies somewhere..the attic, Luhan was scared of heights so he wouldn't go there.

So here how tomorrow goes

-10-12pm plan party and Lay distracts him...singing.

1-3pm have a party 

4pm  propose to Luhan.

Luhan meanwhile was frowning, also 75% sure he was cheating.He was sad ate what Sehun cooked enjoying every bite.He thought this would be the last time.

 

Later That Day

Luhan was free and wanted his Sehun..missing him.He knew that he was "Busy" of course because since that last TWO days he has been like that.

Sehun and the gang was too busy shopping for supplies.They had everything and was almost sure everything was going to be perfect!! They even got expensive presents and epic wedding gifts. 

 

April 20th THAT DAY

Luhan's bed was shaking that morning.

"LAY" Luhan screamed.

He knew it was Lay because only him,the Layicorn could do that.

Lay said they were going shopping today and then going to practice their vocals or write a song.He also said Happy Birthday.Luhan frowned at that.

"Sehun forgot about that and our 2 yr relationship."Luhan thought.

He wrote a song and Lay said he was acting like him in EXO showtime when his was depressed with Chanyeol.LOL

 

2 hrs later

He walked into his house and it was pretty darn dark.He was about to open the lights when...........................

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY' EXO SHINee SuperJunior/M , etc screamed.

He was overjoyed.Not only Sehun was here and his friends were here.Sehun walked up and said he was sorry for avoiding him these past days.Luhan understanded now and was xtra xtra happy.Now he knew that and was up to date, he loved his life more and more. Can this day get any better? Yes..Sehun's suprise.

His friend sang and performed for his and

1 hr later.

Sehun walked up to him and gave him a cupcake and a cub of bubble tea.Before Luhan could take the cupcake away, Sehun kneeled down with the cupcake and said "Will you marry me?"

Luhan was shocked and stared at the cupcake..a ring was on it!!!!!!!He of course said yes, took the cupcake peeled the ring off gave it to Sehun to put on his hand while munching happily on the yummy cupcake.The crowd cheered...of couse the crowd was there the whole time and Luhan+Sehun forgot about them while enjoing their HunHan World.That was the best day ever.

 

 

Sorry, my first one shot and that was a pretty bad.Any Ideas..requests? List them in the comments and hopefully my one shot skills would improve THANKS  EVERYONE LIVE A HAPPY LIFE *faints*