SUPER YUL

The Untold Adventures of She & Her

// *** THE UNTOLD ADVENTURES OF SHE & HER *** //

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

 

- Idiot.

- Pabo.

- Idiottt!!!

- PA-BO!!!

- YU-RI-DI-OT!!!

- TAEN-GOR-GEOUS!!!

- YA! YURI! STOP IT!

- ANIYO, YOU SHOULD BE SAYING “UGHH YULLL MOREEE! FASTER! HARDER, PLEASE... DON’T STOP I---” AHH! NOT MY HEAD! TAENG, IT HURTS!

 

“Wuuut the heck gaylrs are you doing… that.. in my presence?? Don’t you have mercy on my soul?? I ain’t paid for that!” A disgusted Yoona spawned from nowhere, commenting about how that discussion she just heard sounded like something else, well, before Taeyeon hit Yuri’s head.

 

“wAIT Yoona?? Where did you come from?!” Taeyeon asked, jumping in her spot at the sight of the girl.

 

“Errm… Are you seriously asking that?” Yoona arched an eyebrow – a weird expression was held on her face, almost as if she was judging Taeyeon’s capability of discerning things.

 

“Wae? What’s wrong with my question?” Taeyeon crossed her arms in front of her body. Yuri glanced back and forth at the two girls several times, expressionlessly, still caressing her own head because it was still hurting from Taeyeon’s hand. ‘That hand feels nicer on other parts of me, doesn’t she know it?’ Yuri mentally asked herself.

 

Yoona stared at Taeyeon for like a minute. The latter frowned at the silence.

 

“Why are you looking at me creeply like that it’s not like I’m standing in your hous--”

 

“You ARE in my house.” Yoona cut her quickly, pointing to a welcome carpet under their feet containing the phrase: “Welcome to Im’s House!”

 

Taeyeon seemed surprised. Then she looked around. There was a lot of green.

 

“Theorically it is your garden slash front yard.”

 

“Shut up, Tae, we ARE in her house.” Yuri said, finally.

 

“What???” Impressive late realization slash reaction. “But I asked you to take us somewhere to get ice cream!” Taeyeon whined.

 

“I did!! Can’t you see it, Yoona’s holding it.” Yuri simply explained.

 

Yoona indeed was holding spoons and a bowl of chocolate ice cream with strawberry syrup in her hands.

 

“Well that explains why there’s a little brown piece of cream on her nose. I thought it was just dirt.” Taeyeon shrugged.

 

“DO YOU NOT THINK I BATHE?” Yoona widened her eyes in disbelief upon Taeyeon’s words.

 

“Who knows.” She shrugged again, but not wasting the chance to sniff around Yoona – even lifting the latter’s arm – just to be sure.

 

“Stop sniffing her you should sniff me and only me.” Yuri spoke, in a serious tone. Yoona felt awkward again.

 

“Is my Yul jealous?” Taeyeon smirked and kept walking around Yoona like a vinyl.

 

“Am not. Back away from her, Taengo.” Yuri asked.

 

“Nope! And you areee jealouseu!” And her smirk grew. Yoona directed her eyes to the sky and silently asked the Gods whyyy, why her? In the middle of the prankster couple, why it had to be her?

 

“I am. not. freaking. jealous. I. told. you. already.” Yuri’s voice was getting deeper and creepier.

 

“Then why would you be talking like a freak like that?” Taeyeon arched her eyebrow at her girlfriend’s weird tone.

 

There was a moment of silence – nobody even moved.

 

 

 

 

 

“I WARNED YOUUU, SUPER YUL TO THE RESCUE OF THE ICE CREAM IN DANGEEER!” Yuri spinned around in a millisecond with a stretched arm up, simulating her transformation into a superhero (as if she was changing her outfit to something cool and fly) and nobody knows how, but a sudden purple mask appeared on her face after the spin and she ran with all her speed to Yoona’s direction, grabbing the contents from her hands, and running fastly around both the latter and her girlfriend, making them dizzy, successfully.

 

“BYE BYE ES!” She shouted after being spotted already 20 meters away from them, running into the neighborhood, laughing maniacally, with a spoon of chocolate in .

 

 

Yoona and Taeyeon exchanged glances.

 

“I think you just got replaced by something sweet and cold, Taeng.” Yoona said, apologetically, truly believing Yuri just came out as an ice-creamual superhero.

 

Taeyeon sighed and squinted her eyes at the little black spot Yuri turned into in the horizon, kilometers away.

 

“Then, next time I see her, I’ll show her what’s really sweet and hot.” Taeyeon’s words lingered in the air. Yoona gulped, not wanting to understand their meaning.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“So, what about sending me a picture of you bathing to prove to me that you really do it?” Taeyeon wiggled her eyebrows, a smile crept up to her face.

 

 

But she really didn’t expect her face to receive the reddest hand mark and burning sensation she’d ever experience.

 

**********

(Sorry for any possible grammar mistakes ._. I didn't have time to re-read it.) 

Taeri/yultae (what is really their 'official' couple name tho?!) really cracks me up! 

I hope you guys liked it, and if possible, leave a comment, subscribe and/or upvote my story if you enjoyed it! I'd be supa supa happy! Like a Supahero!Yul!

 

Thank you in antecipation!

(I may or may not continue this story - but if I do, it may be another random plot, or no plot at all, as this was written just for fun haha ^^)