01

Ice Cream From a Stranger

“Yah Min Soo oppa! Are you going to ditch me again today?” You asked while pouting. Well, well, you just pouted Bang Eun Ho. What an improvement! You congratulate yourself. LOL.

“Did you just pouted? Oh My God, not in the world. I thought you’ve stop acting cute.” Your brother joked.

“Oh. It’s an accident.” You answered sarcastically. You don’t really mind when your brother said that. If you don’t understand the meaning of joking, well I guess you should get a life.

“By the way, yeah. I’m going to ditch you. You’re not my sister.”

“If you’re going to do that to me again, I’ll give myself to an orphan house.” You walked leaving your brother dumbfounded.

“Yah Eun Ho-ah. I’m just joking. I’ll bring you today since the maknaes missed you so much.” He said while catching up with you.

Just the maknaes? How about Ljoe? Damn you miss the badass dude. Cheese, his smirk, his bang, his jawline . . . . . . Do you have to be specific? Nahh. Everything about him just perfect. Just his attitude. His player attitude. You don’t really into his player attitude. Well as you know, you’ve been having a huge crush at him when you first met. You met him at a shop to be specific.

>>Flashback<<

“Aish. I can’t find a chocolate flavor. My world is so going to end.” You keep digging into the freezer at the shop trying to find the chocolate flavored ice-cream. Luckily, there are no customers at this time being. Or else, they’ll think that you some kind of freak. LOL.

“At last!” you held the ice-cream high on the air. “This is so my lucky day.” You murmured. You were about to pay to the ahjumma at the counter when you suddenly realized that you didn’t bring your purse. You bowed at the guy behind you as you smile sheepishly.

“I guess I have to put you back. It’s not my lucky day though.” You said to the ice-cream. When you are about to put the ice-cream into the freezer back, you suddenly heard the guy who is lining up called you.

“Hey, I could pay that for you.” He said.

“Do I know you?” You rolled your eyes.

“Do you want me to pay for your ice-cream or not?” you just walked through the door without looking back.

“How on earth I didn’t bring my purse?” you mumbled as you walked along the street while kicking some stones. You are quite embarrassed of yourself just now. First; you didn’t bring your purse.

Second; the guy who tried to pay for you might as well saw you digging into the freezer. . That was embarrassing.

“Yah.” You turn back as you heard a voice. ‘Damn it. It’s the guy.’ You walked faster as you saw the guy are running towards you. Freak!’  The guy stopped you while panting so hard.

“Why are you running?” he asked you. You could see that his face is reddening. Uh. Ohh. ‘That looks HOT. What the. Focus Eun Ho. The guy might try to kidnap you.’ “And why are you following me? Don’t kidnap me, please, I am just an orphan.” You stepped back while looking around.

Great, at this time when I needed a crowd, they are not a single human here.

“Geez. I’m just going to give you this.” He shoved to you a plastic bag with the ice-cream that you’ve been craving for. You gulped. ‘Should I take it or not? Nahh, I’m not going to fall for your trap.’

 “Nevermind. I’m not that desperate to take a gift from a stranger.” You shoved his hand away.

“Well, I guess I should throw it.” He said coldly and walked towards the nearest rubbish bin.  Your eyes widened.

Suddenly, “Nooooo!” you shouted and you awkwardly cover your mouth with both of your hands. He smirked and walked closer.

“I thought you said you don’t want it. I don’t eat sweet things, so why are you preventing me from throwing the ice-cream?” he walked closer. Your back already hit the wall as he came closer.

“Okay, okay. Just give me that damn ice-cream.” You said annoyingly. He knew that he succeed at making you upset. You took the plastic bag from him and smiled like a kid not even knowing that the guy was looking at you.

“Ahem.” He faked a cough.

“Thanks.” You mumbled.

“What? Did you say something?” he asked, teasing you.

“I said thanks stranger.” You raised your voice annoyingly, emphasizing at the word stranger.

“That’s kinda rude to someone who just bought for you an ice-cream.” He said as he walked with you through the street.

“Thanks. I get that a lot.” You answered back. There was a silent.

“I didn’t ask for it though. You are the one who being generous.” You continued. You took peek of his face. It’s undeniable. He’s hot.

“You are the first girl that ever rejected my offer.” He said out of the blue.

“I’ll take that as a compliment. Sorry to say that you’re not the first that treat me.” You answered plainly. He laughed and you joined too. You didn’t know why you could get along with this stranger.

“Hey, you live along here?” you asked. The question that has been lingering in your mind from the first time when you saw him following you.

“Uh. Yeah. Why?”

“Nothing much. I’m just asking.”

“Bye stranger.” You waved at him and he smile as a return. You actually lied to him that you lived at an orphan house. He insisted to send you to your ‘orphan house’ but you said that the guardian will get mad if she saw you walking with a guy at night and he buy it. After making sure that he already away, you went back to the same path and run into your house panting.

 

 

 

>>End of Flashback<<

“Hello. Earthlings to Eun Ho.” Your brother waved his hand frantically in front of you.

“I’m not an alien, duh.”

“I didn’t say you are. Unless ---” You raised up your fist before he could continue an of his words and run after him who is laughing his off.

“Hey, mom and dad are not home rite?” you asked your brother who just finished bathing. He’s with a towel under his waist and topless. Ohh, you’re getting used of your brother who loves to be topless whenever he’s at home.

“Yeah. They are going to be at Nami Island for a few days.” Your parents are not always home because of their business.

“Hey, get your ready. We’re going to L.joe’s house.” Your brother shouted from his room.

After finished bathing, you decided to wear a plain tee with shorts.

 

Your brother told you that Teen Top wanted to do some outdoor activities for today. So, you picked the most suitable outfit to wear.

“Yah. Make it fast. The boys are waiting for us.” Your brother shouted from the garage.

“I’m done, idiot. Where are you?” you are confused when you saw him in the garage. You groaned when you saw him handling you a pair of rollerblade and a skateboard.

“Which one do you want?” he asked grinning.

“You know that I can’t do both, rite?”

“It’s okay. The boys will help you out. Come on, choose one.” You picked the rollerblade as you know that your brother loves skateboard.

“Let’s begin our adventure!” you brother shouted.

“Adventure, my .” You muttered under your breath.

“Did you say something?” Your brother asked with confusion.

“Nothing.” You answered lazily.

“C’mon. Cheer up. This is going to be fun.” He pinched your cheek.

“Uh. I don’t think so.” You slapped his hand.

“Yah---“ your brother pouted.

“Ugh. Ok fineeee.” You  give up. It’s hard to resist when your brother pouted. Obviously, he don’t really act cute.

 

 

“Noona!” Changjo and Ricky attack you with a bear hug as soon as they saw you walked through the door.

“Yah-can’t-breathe.” You said as the squished you like a potato.

“Let her go. She can’t breathe, idiots.” Ljoe said calmly.

“Sorry. We missed you so much noona.” Ricky pouted.

“Aigoo. Both of are just too cute. And hard to resist too.” you hugged the maknaes back. Ljoe are watching you and the maknaes. He smiled when he saw you with the maknaes.

“Hey, no hug for me?” Ljoe asked. You went to him with your arms spreading wide, ready to attack Ljoe with a hug. Well, that’s what he is thinking. You walked passed him and give Chunji a hug. 

You could see his disappointed face. “Oh hey Eun Ho.” Chunji said while replying with your hug.

“Kiss my cheek and look at Byunghyun’s face.” you whispered. Well, it’s nothing if Chunji are going to give you a kiss. The maknaes have done it before. And get smacked by your brother. LOL.

Chunji nodded his head and give a peck on your cheek. You smiled widely.

“Yah! Why Chunji got a hug a he got to peck your cheek too?” Ljoe asked angrily. ‘He’s angry’ Chunji mouthed to you. You giggled.

“Because he is special.” Well, actually Chunji knew that you have a crush on Ljoe. That’s why he don’t really mind to help you when you asked him.

“Noona, how about us?” Ricky and Changjo whined. You stucked your tongue at them and they pouted.

“Who got to pecked who?” Your brother who didn’t know anything asked as he just came out from the kitchen.

“Chunji hyung----“ You went to the Ricky and cupped his mouth with your hands preventing the Ricky to tell your brother.

“Nothing. Ljoe pecked Chunji and the maknaes shouldn’t watched it.” (A/n; ChunJoe. Lol.) You lied. You don’t want Chunji to get smacked by your brother just because he pecked your cheek. Luck was on your side that day and your brother buy it. Ricky pouted and you pinched his cheek and pecked his cheek. You could see the maknae blushed.

“C’mon. Let’s get it started.” Your brother shouted.

“Cheese, I’m going to be deaf soon.” You muttered.” (A/N ; Niel is not here. Let say he is dating. Lol.)

Ljoe and Chunji didn’t join you playing as they are preparing stuff for the barbeque later. Changjo have been helping you to skate. Your brother said he will teach you how to skate but now look at him, having fun with Ricky completely ignoring you. ‘Teach me, my . You’re holding Changjo’s shoulder as he held your hand.

“Okay, noona you’re doing great.” Changjo said as he started to release you from his grip a little at a time. You close your eyes. You could feel that you are not holding Changjo anymore, then you started to get panicked.

“Yah, Changjo.” You open your eyes and you could see that Changjo are standing not too far from you and you moved your feet; trembling so hard as you make our way to Changjo.

As you started to make your first move, suddenly ----- THUMP! You fell and you even kissed the floor. ‘God, this is so embarrassing.’

“Noona!” Changjo panickly ran to you. Chunji and Ljoe who happened to be there run to you too.  

“Noona mianhe. I shouldn’t let go of you.” He said as he help you to get up.

“Ani. It’s okay. It nice for you though, for helping me out.” You smile.

“Oh my God, Eun Ho. You are bleeding.” Ljoe panickly said as he tried to help you too.

“It’s nothing.” You tried to assured Changjo as his face become paler when Ljoe mentioned that you are bleeding. Ljoe slung your hand on his shoulder as his right hand hold your waist. They was no gap between you and Ljoe.

Chunji on the other hand just watched you and Ljoe. He smirked. You could feel that your heart was beating faster than usual. Like you’ve just finished a marathon. This feeling.’

 

 

“You shouldn’t go skating if you don’t know how to skate. Aish. Look what had happened?” Ljoe nagged at you as he brought you to the kitchen. He let you seat on the chair as he went to search for the first-aid box. You looked at our knee which is bleeding.

“Ouch.” You whimpered. You blew at your knee as your brother, Minsoo would do when you have a cut or something.

You tried to touch it when suddenly Ljoe interrupted, “Yah. Don’t touch it.” Yet, you still touch your wound and a hand slapped your hands, preventing you from touching it.

“Could you just listen to me, for once.” He said with a soft voice. You melted with his sudden changes. He carefully put the iodine on your wound.

“A-aah.” You whimpered as you get a grip on the chair.

“It’s nothing.” He mimicked you. He is back to the old himself. You smacked his head and took the cotton from his hand; wanting to do it by yourself. He chuckled.

“This is not a way to treat a wounded person.” you muttered.

After finish applying iodine and even put a bunny-face plaster on your wound, you clear up the thing and put the iodine back into the first-aid box as Ljoe watched you. You were still mad, a matter of fact.

“Hey, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean that.” Ljoe speak up. You just ignore him and tried to get up.

“Let me help you.”

“No thanks.” Ljoe look at you and without hesitation, he slipped his hand around your petite waist. You look at him with a poker face.

“Hey, hey. I’m sorry, okay.” He lifted you chin. Your eyes met his. At that moment, the world seem to stop. You couldn’t hear such a thing. Not even a cricket sound. Ljoe suddenly leaned closer as he tried to capture your lips. You looked into his eyes, not wanting to break the gaze.

“Eun Ho, Byunghyun why do you took----“ Chunji didn’t move an inch when he saw you with Ljoe. You awkwardly let go of Ljoe’s hand from your waist. You could hear Ljoe groaned when he saw Chunji.

Chunji who is still hypnotized by what he just saw shook his head vigorously. “Easy there. You might lose your head.” You said while limping towards him. He made a face with what-the-hell-did-I-saw-just-now.

‘I’ll tell you later’ you mouthed him. When you arrived at the backyard, all 5 pairs of eyes were on you.

“Did I just kill somebody? Geez, I just have a few scratches.” You said. They chuckled at your statement.

The barbeque party was great. Niel showed up, showing his girlfriend. She’s a nice girl, you could say. You acted like nothing ever happened between you and Ljoe. It’s just sometimes, you tried to avoid his gaze. You could feel that he was staring at you. The party ended up with you and Teen Top groans.

“Kyaaaa~ I’m full.” Ricky said while patting his stomach. You giggled. “I want to have a girlfriend like Niel hyung. So I could walk her home, buy groceries with her, get a hug, kisses.” Ricky pouted cutely.

“Yah, you are too young for all of that.” Your brother said at Ricky.

“Hyung, I know you want a girlfriend for yourself too.” Chunji patted Minsoo’s back and then high-fived with Ricky and Changjo.

 

 

You look at Ljoe. He is looking at you, with a pleading eyes. ‘What’s that supposed to mean?’ you helped Chunji to clear up the stuff and you also told him what happened earlier. He just nodded his head, like some kind of little boy hearing his mom’s advice. LOL.

“I think he likes you.” Chunji blurted.

“Y-Yah!” you covered his mouthed. After you let go of him, he looked at you with a confused expression.

“I’m just saying though.”

“Do you have to say it loudly?” you punched his shoulder.

“Ouch. That hurts.” He whined.

“Stop being a girl, will ya?” you asked him with a disgust face.

“Stop being too tough, will ya?” he mimicked you, which earned him a smack.

After finished cleaning, your brother who waited for you in the car called you. Everyone had already leaved, leaving you and Ljoe. ‘This is so awkward.’

“Err, so I guess goodbye?” you said, awkwardly while scratching the back of your neck. There is no answer from Ljoe. You turn around then suddenly Ljoe grabbed your wrist making you stop. You looked at him, confused. He kissed your forehead making you turn into a crimson red.

“That’s my goodbye.” He took a strand of your hair and put it behind your ears. You walked away, leaving him, dumfounded, confused with his own feelings.

“I think I’ve fallen in love.” Ljoe said as he close the door. Meanwhile you in your room, couldn’t stop thinking about Ljoe’s kiss and attitude. He’s weird, in a good way you must say. You can’t stop smiling while touching your forehead. With that, you off to your dreamland.

 Since Ljoe kiss you, you’ve try your best to hide from him. You don’t even meet Teen Top these few weeks. Even your brother notice that you don’t hang out with Teen Top anymore.

 “Hey, you didn’t want to come with me?” your brother asked.

“Aww, since when I have a nice brother?” you said sarcastically.

“I’m just asking, idiot. You haven’t hang out with Teen Top anymore now.”

“Err, I have a lot of assignment to do for now. I would be honored to come if you want to do my help me finished my work.” You lied. Actually, you’ve finished you assignment few days ago.

“Suit yourself. They have been missing you, ya know? Especially Ljoe. He kept asking about you.” You choked your drinks. Wow, I didn’t expect that to come.’ You wipe your mouth.

“Why would he? I bet he wanted to tease me.” You muttered while flipping the channels. ‘Ugh, nothing interesting.’

You decided to follow your brother to hang out with Teen Top today. You were nervous because today’s place for hang out is at Ljoe’s house. The incident where Ljoe kiss you started to play in your mind like a video. Your brother rung the bell and Ljoe open the door. You hide behind your brother as your palms started to sweat.  Your brother entered first leaving you at the door with Ljoe.

‘ Minsoo oppa~’

 “Come in.” he said. You could say that Ljoe look frustrated, horrible.

“Noona! Why you I didn’t see you for weeks? Are you not feeling well?” Ricky asked while Changjo put the back of his hand on your forehead.

“Ani, it’s just I got a lot of homework, ya know? Besides, I’m going to graduate soon.” You said. The maknaes mouth formed the shape of ‘o’.

“But I didn’t get busy like you. I’m going to graduate too.” Chunji said while playing games.

‘You’re going to die.’ You mouthed him. He laughed at you. Ljoe just sit there without talking. ‘Is he mad?’

“I need to talk with you.” Ljoe said calmly. Well, your brother and the others left you with Ljoe as they go and shop for some snacks and rented a movie. ‘What a coincidence.’

Actually, Ricky wanted to stay with you, but Chunji force him to go with them or they wouldn’t buy his favorite snack. The maknae get fooled easily. ‘You’re so dead, Lee Chanhee.’ You mentally killed him. Twice.

You followed Ljoe to the backyard. He motioned you to sit beside him. You looked at him suspiciously.

“I won’t bite.” He chuckled. You sat beside him.

“It had been weeks since the last time I saw you.” He started.

“You make it sounds like I’ve been missing for ages.” You replied and he laughed. There is a silent.

“I’m sorry if you mad at me when I kissed you. I really meant it. I don’t know when I started to feel this. Maybe when I first saw you at the store?” he chuckled. “I don’t know. Maybe this is what they called love at the first sight. That’s why I loved to teased you. I like the cute face that you made when you are angry. Your silliness, you joke. You are different from the girls that I used to date. Maybe you are saying that I am a player. But I’ve stop. I think that I’ve found my true love. When I’m with you, it feels . . . different. I understand if you can’t accept me. I love you Eun Ho-ah. I wanted you to know that.”

He confessed to me . . . . . .  Oh my God!

Tell me this is not a dream. IDJAISJDSAKJDDJHAJAKF. THIS IS FOR REAL?

Without knowing, Ljoe already walked, leaving you with your thoughts. You look at him . . .  wait! Where is he? You spotted him walking not too far from the bench where you sat together. You ran towards him and grab his wrist, making he turned at you.

“I love you too, idiot.” You said and pecked him on his lips.

He grabbed you waist and kissed you back turning a peck on the lips into a passionate kiss. You could feel that he is smiling within the kiss. You broke the kiss as both of you gasped for air. His hands were still at your waist, not wanting to let you go.

“Date me.” Ljoe said. You could feel that your blood rushing to your face. He lifted your chin and look into your eyes. “I’ll take that as a ‘yes’.” You could feel that you are blushing even more. He chuckled.

“Kyaaaaa~ Noona and L.joe hyung are officially dating!” Ricky came out of nowhere, throwing confetti along with Chunji and the others. You immediately pushed Ljoe.

“No need to hide it. We already knew it.” Your brother teased.

“Aigoo, my sister already have a boyfriend. She is a grown up now.” Your brother continued as he wiped a fake tear. You punched his shoulder making him groaned.

“Ljoe, you’ve got a girlfriend that is hard to handle.” Chunji shouted.

“One more word and I’ll break you pretty face.” Chunji faked a zip and shut his mouth up. They laughed at you and Chunji.

“How long have you been stalking?” you asked them. “Long enough to see you ran towards Ljoe and kiss him.” Chunji teased again. You could feel that you are blushing so hard. ‘Oh My God, this so embarassing.’

 “Look, noona are blushing.” Changjo said and pinched your cheek. You looked at Chunji and if look would kill him, you bet he is dead by now.

“Whaaat? I’m just saying, though.” He said while hiding behind Ljoe.

“I was about to give him a peck on his lips when he suddenly—“ You cupped your mouth, knowing that you’ve already talk too much. They congratulate you and Ljoe as all of you walked into the house to watch a movie together.

You are in the kitchen preparing the snacks and some drinks for them when suddenly Ljoe came and gave you a backhug. He puts his chin on your shoulder making you giggled. You looked at him and give him a peck on his cheek and you see he is smiling.

“What are you doing here?” you asked him as he still backhugging you.

“I want to see what my baby was doing.” You immediately blushed.

“Who is your baby?” he pouted.

“You don’t look handsome anymore when you pouted.” He released you.

“But you look cute.” You kissed his pout. He backhugged you again while you are doing you are putting some glasses on the tray.

“I love you.” He whispered.

“I love myself too.” You could feel that he is laughing softly.

“Uggh. My eyes.” Niel said when he saw you with Ljoe in the kitchen. Ljoe pecked your cheek and let go of you so that you could do your jobs.

“You are not helping.” Niel said to Ljoe. You chuckled.

“Baby~ I’ll bring these snacks to the living room.” Ljoe stuck his tongue to Niel.

“Congrats.” Niel said while both of you walk to the living room.

“Aww, thanks. How is your girlfriend?” Niel smile. “She’s fine and she could get along with those guys. She said that you are pretty, too.” Niel helped you with the popcorn.

 “Maybe you should give to me her number so we could hang out together.”

“Or maybe go on a double date.” Niel laughed out loud. You sat besides Ljoe and all seven of you watched the movie together.

 

I hope you enjoy. This is my first time writing and English is not my native language. I hope you understand. Comments are appreciate :))