Back Home

Making Me Fall in Love Again (under construction)

- Why would I like someone who I’ve hated for years? Can a person really change for love... ? Well, can they? They put me through a marriage that I don’t want; they think it's for the best! Well, this stupid life of mine is full of complete bull! I haven’t seen him in years and this is what I came back to see and hear. I didn’t want to come back from my trip to hear those words that came out of the bastard's dirty mouth… They think they can change my feelings towards him! Well, good luck with that...

 

Spring - It was finally Spring, and I'm on my way back home. I was studying in America for 3 years. My English has developed rather well, so I assume you can say that I can speak and write English fluently. Leaving was a relief because I got into a bunch of fights with the “popular” crowd and some ghetto- people. They really didn’t expect what I had in my personality. I pity their poor souls.

25ec25a0259525eb25a325a.jpg

My name is Seo Jaerin. I am an average eighteen year old... I assume. Believe it or not, I am smart, strong, some what sensitive, and rather intimidating. I also have a younger twin sister named Seo Jenni, but she isn't the only one. I have an older brother that is 29 years old, still single, in a K-POP group named 100%, and is an over-protective motherer. His name is Seo Minwoo. My mother and father are business owners. Just business owners. Nothing special. I'm also a trainee in the WM Entertainment along with my younger sister and friends. Another fun fact about me is that I mainly focus on language and fighting. Strange, right? Talent wise, I am good at rapping, singing, and dancing.

This is a photo of my lovely twin sister, Jenni, who is younger than me by two minutes. She's too cute to be my younger sister, but I'm not saying that I'm not cute. She's y, and really sensitive. Even more sensitive than me if you say that. She has like, twenty guys falling for her every single day- Scratch that. She has twenty guys falling heads over heels for her every single minute! She's had more than six boyfriends O_O! In all honesty, we're complete opposites.

This "handsome" motherer is my older brother, Minwoo. He's in the K-POP group called 100% from TOP Entertainment. Take it or leave it, he's 29 and can't even get a girl to please my mother. >u< He's a really over-protective mother er when Jenni or me brings a boy from school over to our house. Honestly, this guy tries too hard to be a child again...

 

Now, why was I in America studying? Well, my parents didn't force me to study over at America. I decided to go there myself because of this one stupid, who I “liked.” His name Lee Byunghyun or L.Joe . He was 2 years older than I am. Why did I like him? Well, I guess it was because he was cute, muscular, and good at rapping. I made a stupid mistake after hearing that he “likes” me, so I confessed in front of basically whoever was around. Plot Twist against me: He told me that he was simply, but madly, in love with my younger sister! He wouldn’t date a nobody like me, even though I was the older sister of the hottest girl in school (I’m really close to Jenni, but everyone treats us both differently). Yeah. I was hurt, crying in my room like a typical, hormonal teenager, until my damn younger sister came in rather cheerfully that she got a new boyfriend, L.Joe. Oh whoop-pi-do! What else can happen to me? Oh, I know! I got made fun of, teased, and basically bullied. So, I left. It was the best for me anyways. I had a happy life in America, but it was time for me to leave and go back to Korea. Well, my life. I’ll be in my senior year of high school alongside with all my friends and younger sister. I never told Jenni how I felt about her dating a person that I liked and she will never know because I refuse to tell her.

 

*Time Skip*

Me: Finally; I'm out of that god damn plane!

I stretched and began rolling my luggage towards my destination. Korea changed when I was gone... Everything was really different from when I was here.

I stood in the middle of the airport, confused. I didn’t know my way out of there.

I stood there for a good twenty minutes, turning in circles.

- - - - - : AHRG! I GOT YOU!

Me: WHAT THE , MAN! OPPA! MINWOO, YOU'RE SO DEAD!

Minwoo: Oppa misses his little sister! Is there anything wrong with attacking her after seeing her for the first time in three years?

Me; No.

I pouted after my response.

Minwoo: AW, GWIYOM!

He hugged me so damn tight, that I couldn't breathe.

Me: O-Oppa! Let me go!

Minwoo: Okay~ Let's go home! Everybody is waiting for your return! Especially Jenni!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! Yup another fanfic..... I hope Im not terriable at this. I'll put more effort into this one! thank you for reading! Subscribe and leave a comment on how i did! Thanks!

-LeeSeoungSu♥

-BlingBlingRawr

-JanettoYamaa