See Me!

TeukTeuk

“Kangin-ah! What do you want to wear this time?” Coordi Noona said while she was holding a couple of clothes.

Kangin who was busy with his phone turned his head as soon as he heard his name being called. He saw the sweaters that was showed to him.

 

Yes, that day was Wednesday. It means he would be doing his job as MC for a music program. It’s been a long time since he was being an MC. He was very happy at the moment when the company offered him to became an MC.

 

He was starting to shows himself more in the entertainment industry smoothly. He had joined the diving show, became special DJ Sukira for three days with Heechul, cast in the upcoming movie, and now became MC.

 

In the beginning, he was very nervous especially this time he would be MC-ing alone. But eventually he get used to it and enjoys his job.

Years ago he was an MC for music program too with Shindong and Leeteuk though.

 

Speaking of which, it’s been a long time since Leeteuk enlistment. The last time he met his hyung was when Leeteuk leave from military service on his behalf, when Leeteuk’s father, grandfather, and grandmother passed away.

 

Thought about that moment again, Kangin feels sad. His heart broke when he remembered the sadness and sorrow on his hyung eyes. Kangin wondering why should Leeteuk who has to face all of these. His hyung had been facing members of Super Junior with all of the problems already.

 

*sigh* Kangin misses Leeteuk so much. He wants to hugs Leeteuk and whispers to his ears that he will be always beside him. But his Teukie Hyung would be released from the army 4 months later. And know he was at his waiting room not beside his hyung. Suddenly, he feels lonely.

 

“Kangin-ah! Hey! Pick the clothes! Don’t daydream like that!”

“Ah! Ok. Ok. Hmm… I choose this one, Noona.” Kangin pointed his finger to the black sweater with the word “LONELY” on the front.

Kangin might be not an expert in English but he understands those word, describe his feeling at the moment, lonely.

 

After Coordi Noona styled his hair and put the make-up on his face, Kangin saw his phone again. Thought about Leeteuk made his mood somehow happy and sad at the same time. And now he was bored, waited alone in his waiting room.

He had read all the script, had visited the artists who would be performing include Zhoumi. Zhoumi was not feeling well because his throat problem, but Kangin gave Zhoumi some support and had some conversation about other things.

 

“I’m so bored. Hmm… Should I update my SNS account?”

Kangin fixed his hair, ready to take a picture and

*CLICK*

Kangin uploaded the picture on his Instagram and wrote ‘My mood is really...’

He left the phrase like that because he too couldn’t tell exactly his mood at the moment and too many thoughts in his head (to be honest most of that is Leeteuk)

 

“Should I make a call to Teukie Hyung?” He said to himself.

After thought about it, Kangin couldn’t take it anymore because he misses his Teukie Hyung so much. So, he decided to pressed the call button.

 

His call was answered by the military department which Leeteuk at and after asking for permission, he was allowed to talk to Leeteuk for a short time and waited for his hyung to answer his call.

 

“Hello? Youngwoon-ah? What happened? You know our time wouldn’t last long. Tell me!” Kangin heard a voice from the other line. His breath caught on his throat as soon as he heard his hyung’s soft voice again.

“Teukie Hyung?...” Kangin stopped for a while. He must be thinking faster what to say next. Suddenly he panicked because he calls Leeteuk without a proper reason.

“Why? Is it something wrong?”

“No! Hyung! Nothing is wrong. Hmm.. Teukie Hyung?”

“What?” Leeteuk murmured. Starting to annoyed at his dongsaeng.

“Today, you will watch Show Champion too, will you hyung?”

“Yeah, you knew it already, right? We all done at 5 PM , could take a break till dinner and watch TV for a while and you knew already we watch music program to see girl groups. So Why?”

An Idea popped out in Kangin mind

“Hyung! You must watch Show Champion to see me not girl groups!” Kangin pretend to scold his Teukie Hyung.

“Ok, Let me clear it for you. Another soldier watch girl groups meanwhile I’m going to watch stupid-annoying-cute dongsaeng of mine, satisfied?”

“Aish! Whatever! Anyway, you must be watching till the end Hyung! Ok? Promise?”

“Eh? Why?” Hearing Leeteuk sounds confused, Kangin giggling madly like a little girl.

“Just watch it hyung or else! Oh! One more thing that I want to tell you so badly, Teukie Hyung!”

Kangin could heard his hyung sighing “What is it?”

“I miss you”

“…….I miss you too, Youngwoon-ah”

And the call ended. Kangin became more happy and energetic after that.

 

“Kangin-ssi! It’s the time now!” one of the staff came to his waiting room while pointed at the clock hanging on the wall.

 


The program goes well as usual. He saw many great performances by many singers and groups. He had some talk segment with CNBLUE, had so much fun with the junior. He gave support messages for Zhoumi before his stage and warming hugs after Zhoumi left the stage. He feels so proud of Zhoumi. And then the end of the show has came.

 

Kangin has planned all when he ended the call with Leeteuk. He wants to do something. Something that might change the reason why Leeteuk watch Show Champion.

He was sure if his plan goes well, after this, Leeteuk will only watch Kangin. Yes, only Kangin!

 

“Ok, it’s the end of the show. Don’t forget to watch again next week only on Show…!!!!! Champion!”

Kangin said the closing ment confidently. Before he left the stage, Kangin stare right at the camera, smiling like an idiot and said

“TeukTeuk!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N Sorry for any mistakes, bad grammar, etc. English isn't my first language. Tell me to correct it if you find something wrong and please comment and tell me about the story. oh! and i didn't know anything about life in the military, this is fan fiction anyway so bear with it :)
Thank you :)