New Student

Second Confession
-Three years later- 

 

I had been living a normal life for the past three years. Now, I am in the second year of high school. It was a normal morning for me, until...

"Okay class, so we will be having a new student today. He lived here before so maybe some might know him. Okay, please come in."

 

The door opened and a tall, good looking guy came in. I could hear some girls squealing and whispering. Pfft, typical girls. And when I looked up, I wasn't expecting any of this at all. 

"Okay, now would you mind introducing yourself a bit?" said Mr Ki Moon.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Yook Sungjae imnida. I was a student from Gwangjang Middle School last three years but I had to move away due to my father's job. I hope to be treated well."

"Okay Sungjae-sshi, you can have that empty seat beside Changhyun-sshi. Changhyun-sshi, please raise your hand."

"Right here, sir"

 

He bowed and slowly moved to his seat. Great. If he's going to sit beside Ricky, then he'll be sitting next to me too. Urgh now what? As he was walking to his seat, we made eye-contact. I looked away at first but then he tapped on my desk.

"Hey, we meet again. Guess we'll be sitting next to each other for a while. Please treat me well," he said, giving that cute eye smile of his. I know some girls are hissing behind me. Urgh great just great.

"Huh? Oh, um," I nodded. I was speechless actually but I don't wanna be rude. Especially with the other girls staring at me. 

 

He took his seat and the class went on as usual. But I couldn't focus for even a second. How could I? When someone randomly confessed to you three years ago and left a few days after and now he came back? Urgh lots of things are going on in my mind right now.