Inside

The Kingdom's Key

" So you're the "key" huh?" Xiumin took a good look at Minrae, she was shaking, her eyes soar from crying, its been 5 hours since she was taken. " I dont think your sisters are out to get you.. " He added.

 

" Who are you? What do you want from me?!" She asked, she was soynding desperate. She was hungry, her head hurts and her eyes sting. Xiumin smirked,

" We own you now. " he stood up and walked towards her, " You see Minrae, you're practically a price for people like us. We've, or should I say Luhans family has been tracking you down for years. Too bad they were killed. " 

 

Lay walked into the room with Sehun and Chen carrying a tray of food and some clothes. " You should eat and change your clothes, or you'll get sick " Lay smiled, he went behind Minrae and held her wrist, he healed it, " you shouldn't move around or try to escape. You're going to end up hurting yourself. " he added. He let her hands loose but her feet was still tied, Sehun carried her to the chair and sat her there. 

 

" Eat. " he whispered, Minrae stared at him, " I've seen you before.. Haven't I? " She asked him, he just smiled and shrugged, " Maybe "

 

After she ate, Chen took the shirt and gave it to Rae, " you should change, " Rae took the shirt and looked at it, " Hello Kitty? " she asked and chuckled, 

 

" It's mine. "

 

A girl with long black hair was standing beside the door, Minrae felt as of she was starring down at her, her eyes were piercing through Rae, " Don't look at her like that, Ahyeon. " Sehun walked towards her and smiled, " why are yoy still awake anyway? "

 

" Can't sleep? Hehe " she answered, 

 

" She's the sister of Kris.. " Chen whispered to her, she felt wierd, this wasn't like any other kidnapping scene she watched on TV or the movies, she kind of felt safe with Chen Lay and Sehun here, 

 

" why am I here? " she calmly asked, Chen and Lay smiled, Sehun on the other hand left pulling Ahyeon with him.

 

" We don't actually know, " Chen said

 

He wasn't lying. All they know is that they need Minrae. Thats it 

 

 

" We're here. " Yongguk stopped in front of a old mansion, " Wow, Minki's vision was legit. " Himchan praised

 

Minki, Minmin, Minjung, Sangdo ,Hansol, Xero Atom, Seo Gohn Zelo Jongup and Youngjae were left in the house. 

 

" Why am I here? " Yohyun whispered, The reason why they left the others in the house is for back up. They went out of the car and went to the backyard, luckily, EXO was having dinner at the 2nd floor of the house while Rae was at the basement.

 

" I couldn't imagine being here again.. " Rin blurted, she was losing her mind, memories of years ago went crawling back to her head, " You were here before? " Daehyun asked, they were silently opening the window at the back of the house, 

 

" You didn't date that Luhan guy right? " Kidoh asked, " what? No! " Minkyung whispered,

" So the plan is, Daehyun gets inside this window, and open the back door from the inside. Min Rin Himchan and I will go fine Rae. " Yongguk explained, 

 

" What are we going to do? " Kidoh asked, Yongguks eyes rolled back " I would appreciate it if the dragon stays at the roof on guard. The others stay on the ground, EXO isn't easy to deal with. " Jaemin and Yohyun were forced to join TD on guard

 

 

Daehyun, the silent ninja of BAP went inside, not a single noise," amazing "  Minkyung thought. 

 

" I wish I could do that at night while going to get food. " Rin said. They chuckled, not a very serious mission eh?

 

The door opened and a smiling Daehyun was standing there. " They're having dinner at the 2nd floor. " he said. They followed Himchan to the basement of the house, Yongguk went to check for guards but no one was guarding the basement.

 

" They're to careless to be kidnappers. " Min thought. They were now standing infront of a door, Min stood stiff. Rin stared at the door.

 

" Hyung! " Daehyun was the look out at the basement door, " Someone's coming! "

Yongguk opened the door and they saw Minrae, tied on a pole in the middle of the room. "rae!" Min and Rin ran and untied her, she was unconscious, they saw small cuts on her finger,. 

" what did they do to you? " Rin asked, 

 

 

" what did you do to my Family? " a voice was heard, they saw Yongguk Himchan and Daehyun floating almost touching the ceiling, " Luhan get us down from here! "

 

 

" not until they give me an answer. " every word he lets ouch of his mouth were intense, he hates it,he hates being like this but everytime he remembers that this basement was once filled with blood he would just explode

 

" what did you do to my Family?! " he shouted, making Min and Rin flinch. They were speechless, never did they thought that they will have  to face this guy one day, 

 

" Please. We just want our sister. " Rin pleaded, she stood up while Min carried Rae. " Well I want my family. " he said coldly. 

 

They were worried. With Yongguk and the others defenseless and TD being outside, they couldn't take 12 guys with just the two of them.

 

" Oh don't worry. I made sure that only the 3 of us will be facing each other tonight. "

 

He mixed sleeping pills on EXOs dinner, except to his of course. 

 

" why? " he asked, his voice echoing into the room. Rin and Min stood still, 

 

" Why did you kill my family? " he asked, His eyes were piercing through them, hatred was all he's feeling.  Min placed Minrae into the corner at the room, she caged her into fire, making sure no one can touch her.

Luhan slammed BAP into the wall leaving them unconscious lying on the floor. 

 

" your family... " Rin started. Luhan looked at her, he was devastated to hear the whole story from the exact people who took his family away from him. 

 

"...killed our parents" Min added. 

 

 

" My family won't do something like that. " 

 

" they have. With our parents. " Rin said. Remembering everything from the day of the accident

 

" They took our parents lives to get near Minrae. They killed our parents. And they tried to kill us. For what? To get Minrae of course. " Min said

 

" So you broke into this house. Took them here in the basement and slaughtered them?! " he laughed, he was crazy. 

 

His eyes were empty, the dark circles are showing up, he ruffled his hair and bit his lip.

Controlling the tears trying to escape his eyes. 

 

"Murderers.." He mumbled, his eyes were turning grey, 

 

" Same goes to your family " Min tried to ignite fire from her hand but something was stopping it, Luhan. " Can't use your power huh? " he chuckled. 

 

" he has the same power as mine.. " Rin thought. She searched for another way out since Luhan is blocking the entrance. She saw a medium sized door that lead to the backyard. " Min, " she held Mins face and smiled, " take Rae with you. Get out of here. "

 

" what? What about you?" Min asked, " Min you cant use your powers here.  When you get outside. I want you to take Rae to a safe place, tell Yohyun to stay with her. And I want you to tell TD that I need help, okay? " she smiled, she lifted Rae using her power and gave Rae to Min, " Go. " she pushed her out,

 

Luhan tried to stop them but Rin blocked him using her power. " What? " he asked hiself, Rin was using the same power as him.

 

" surprised? " she mocked. She has to keep Luhan in this room, she used her power and thow a chair at him. He countered that attack by stopping the chair and smashing it into the wall. " You used my families power to kill them? " he asked. She smirked. " Yeah I did. It's funny though, I thought people of the same power can't hurt each other. "

 

She was pissing him off. According to the smart Hojoon....

 

(Flashback)

During their training with Toppdogg.

 

" Emotions are you powers weakness. Strong emotions such as anger, love, and etc can be causes of you being unable to control your power, whilst when you come to the point when you fear something,  pity yourself, the feeling of despair...... ( to be continued. )

 

(END)

 

"i just have to make him angry" Heerin thought. But Luhan was much stronger, he used his hands, which are by the way crawling with black veins, to control the table, his eyes dark grey, piercing towards Heerin, as he smashed the table at her, she coulnd't move. 

 

" YOHYUN!!! " Min shouted, she thought that as soon as she gave Rae to Yohyun she could help her other sister, Kidoh and the others heard her call.

 

They ran towards Min and Rae. Rae was still unconscious, her cuts that were found in her fingers were healing, 

 

"where's Rin eonnie?" Jaemin asked, " she's dealing with Luhan, she need our help " she said in in awfully pleading tone, 

 

 

"Wheres BAP? " Nakta asked, " they're unconscious, they can't help eonnie.. " tears were falling from her eyes, dramatic..

 

" here's the plan, Jenissi and Yano can take BAP out of there and back here. The rest of us will take care of Luhan.. " Pgoon said,