1

The Unspokken

JIYOUNG POV

Winter passed, now its summer! Omg I love this season so much! Maybe because I don’t like winter, I love warm weather it makes me love to hang out. In the winter I just like some bear who love keep sleeping.

“jiyoung ah! come on you’ll late dear” mom shouted from the outside

“yes mom im coming!”

I rushed to out, without forgetting my breakfast I run as fast as I am to dad’s car. my dad moving the car with normal speed.

“oh baby you’re in trouble.. you’ll late” said my dad as we’re reach the school’s gate.

“oh my daddy I won’t.. I had long legs so I could run like kangaroo.. see ya dad” I kissed his cheek and run to the school.

 

“hey jiyoung ah!” sulli greeted as I sat beside her

“hey… any homework for today?”

“hm yes, here the homework.. do it fast or yunho seonsaengnim will caught us”

I just nodded and write the homework. Only 5 minutes, the homework is done.

“thank you baby.. you’re my hero” as I gave her book

“well.. I will always…”

I just looked my classroom and put the earphone to my ears. Listening music is always be my daily activites.

Someone tapped me from my back, i turn my body.

“ya I called you few times, but you don’t hear?” he asked

I smiled “sorry.. the music is too loud, what happen kyujong ah?”

He’s name is kyujong, he is my classmate. he’s not handsome but he’s look like my first love. Everytime he played guitar and sang, I always impressed. Not because his voice, its just make my heart melted because he’s remind me my first love, changmin.

“let me see your homework”

I gave him my book “this..”

He looked my homework “why you just staring? Anything wrong with my homework?” I asked

He shakes his head “I’ll copy it..”

I turn around, waiting until he return my book

KYUJONG POV

It stressed me, every morning jiyoung never heard me. I have to tap her back every time I want to copy her homework. I don’t know why should be her I talked with, maybe she just different with all the girls in the class. I love the way she look me, I love the way she always sing together with me.

“hey kyujong”

Yes she greet me! “what?”

“can you bring your guitar tomorrow? You know tomorrow junsu seonsaengnim will test us”

“sing some english song?” I asked

She nodded “yeah, you know to be with you mr.big right?”

I nodded “you need my guide?”

“yeah… you know junsu seonsaengnim a little bit scary when it comes to music… we have to sing with very very very right”

“I know.. I’ll bring tomorrow”

“thank you so much kyujong!”

 

AUTHOR POV

Tomorrow morning, kyujong and jiyoung were excited but they don’t show it. they just buried their excitement in their heart. Sulli who know what happen to jiyoung just only shakes her head

“ya.. I know you’re excited but don’t mess your perform later or junsu seonsaengnim will give you red score it means you had to write music note for 2 papers”

Jiyoung giggled “oh baby… I wont. Pray for me ok?”

Sulli just nodded and enter the music room with jiyoung.

When jiyoung name were called, jiyoung went to in front of her classmate with kyujong. Jiyoung sat on the chair while kyujong held his guitar with his right thigh. He didn’t sit on the floor, he kneeled beside jiyoung.

Hold on, little girl.

Show me what’s he’s done to you.

Stand up little girl.

 A broken heart can be that bad.

When it's through, it's through Fate will twist the both of you

Come on baby, come on over… Let me be the one to show you

 

I'm the one who wants to be with you

 Deep inside I hope you feel it too

Waited on a line of greens and blues

Just to be the next to be with you

 

Build up your confidence.

So you can be on top for once.

Wake up, who cares about little boys, that talk to much..

I”ve seen it all go down.

The game of love was all rained out.

let me be the one to hold you

 

Why be alone when we can be together baby?

You can make my life worth while

I can make you start to smile.

 

I'm the one who wants to be with you

Deep inside I hope you feel it too

Waited on a line of greens and blues

 

Just to be the next to be with you…

 

From jiyoung started sang until she finished the song, she never remove her sight from kyujong because she can’t concentrate if she look her friends who looked them. After the song ended, their classmate clapped hands for them. Junsu seonsaengnim gave perfect score for jiyoung and some more score for kyujong. Their heartbeats can’t stop since the song started until the class end. 

“thank you so much kyujong ah” jiyoung thanked and smiled

“no need to thanks.. I should be the one to say thank you because my score is change” kyujong laughed

Jiyoung laughed “ok.. lets sing together next time”

“sure” kyujong replied

 

“im in love with her…” kyujong said to himself as he walked to his class.

“God, I love him..” jiyoung said to herself as she walked to her class

 

From that day, kyujong always bring his guitar and jiyoung always sing along if kyujong start to play the music with his guitar. Every moment is just too precious for them. Sulli sometime only saw their sing together. She know that every jiyoung not seeing kyujong, kyujong always looked deep at her, and when jiyoung faced him, he just seeing his guitar. Sometime, jiyoung looked deep kyujong. Sulli know the real reason why jiyoung had crush with him. one day, sulli came to jiyoung house.

“jiyoung ah.. tell me the truth, you’re really love kyujong right?”

Jiyoung chuckled “baby, yes.. im in love with him. he’s just look like changmin”

“you mean that you love kyujong just because he’s look like with your first love?”

Jiyoung nodded “all the way he sang and play guitar is just same…”

“if kyujong know this, he’ll hurt. Because you don’t love him just the way he is”

“well.. I don’t think he’ll hurt he don’t love me anyway”

“hmm…nope he love you… you just don’t notice it jiyoung ah”

Jiyoung chuckled “even he love me, we can’t be a couple”

Sulli sighed “yes.. I just realize it..”

“I can’t stand with the reality, me and him different religion…”

“I think the differentiation is okay as long you and him don’t bother each other religion”

Jiyoung sighed “I can’t… the differentiation is the big problem later, you know yesterday I just realize this.. and from tomorrow, i wont talk with him often like before”

“okay.. just patient baby, we and him wont be a classmate anymore next month.. so you’ll move on easily”

Jiyoung just nodded

 

KYUJONG POV

One day, she exchange sit with her friends who in front of her. She move really far away from me. What happened to her? Lately she don’t greet me like she did everyday and she’s not sing often like before, am I did something wrong?

“hyungjun ah, do you know what happened to jiyoung” I asked my friend who know I love jiyoung

“I don’t know, you should be the one who ask to her not to me dude”

Because I can’t talk to her, sometime I checked her me2day. Jiyoung often online me2day to update what she did recently. I read one by one and I found some picture with quote in it.

“the differentiation is beautiful, but if you couldn’t bear with it, it will be nightmare. Being far away is the only one you can”

She update above the picture“my mom said I should find someone who same believe with me..but can i?”

And she just update this“should I move on? Should i? I should”

“The differentiation? Believe?” I asked to my self

Ah right.. me and her different religion. The biggest problem.

I smiled bitter “hm.. now we should forget everything”

 

AUTHOR POV

Sulli had been the one who recognize everything to her class farewell party. The small party held in her house. After dinner, sulli had some games called truth or truth. Just like game truth or dare but we have to choose truth. In the games, jiyoung had been choosen to be the one who said truth, some her friends asked

“be honest please.. what the reason you love kyujong? And are you still love him?”

Jiyoung sighed, she know she will be asked this things since the whole class know it.                     “he isn’t handsome, he’s smart but the real reason why I love him, because he’s look like with my first love, the way he play guitar and sing is just same. It sounds silly reason but this is the truth.. and I don’t love him anymore, I tried to move on now”

Kyujong who just heard jiyoung confession just nodded understand and felt a little hurt.

The game still continue, and now its kyujong chance to tell his truth.
sulli asked “are you love jiyoung?”

“nope, I didn’t love her and until now I don’t love someone”

Kyujong lied, he did love jiyoung but its time for move on, like jiyoung do now.

The game still continue, sometime kyujong look jiyoung who keep watching everyone or she just laughed. Jiyoung couldn’t see kyujong, he just far away from her sight.

The small party over, jiyoung stayed longer at sulli’s house.

“you hurt right?” sulli asked

Jiyoung laughed “no..that’s good he said that, I’ll move on faster”

Sulli just sighed watched jiyoung, sulli know actually she really hurt but she doesn’t want to show it.

****

Just like sulli said, jiyoung and kyujong didn’t one class again because kyujong move to science class and jiyoung move to social class. sometime they faced each other, they couldn’t said hi or how are you, they just look each other and go. For them move on was the hardest thing to do because sometime the memory that stayed in their mind playing again. Jiyoung always ended crying if her mind flashback again. The memory about kyujong and changmin were the beautiful and the hardest to forget for her. Kyujong sometime when he played guitar, he remember jiyoung who sang with him. “To be with you” is being memory to jiyoung and kyujong, they tried to avoid that song, because it will make them remind each other.

“I let you go from now on, the differentiation is beautiful, but when it comes to what we believe it will be the problem. I’ll keep stay in what I believe. I believe later we will meet someone who same with us, we just have to keep believe.. I love you…”

“it hurt when I know that we love each other but we couldn’t be together…”


Done! Sorry for making kyujong and jiyoung like this. but please don’t blame me for this. I just keep my promise! For my friend who read this, I know this story didn’t really same with the original but I put the highlight(?) of my story and please don’t tease me. I just keep my promise to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With love, kamilia501aktf......