Final.

If Only We Could Swap Places (Re-Done)

Chansung lay quietly on the soft white bed, his eyes softly closed whilst listening carefully for that one person to come in, to make him happy for even one moment. He heard the door to the room open quietly and he could smell the others sweet, familiar scent. A large smile appeared on his plump lips as the seat beside the bed was taken.

“Hello.” He whispered, his eyes were still closed as he heard the others angelic voice.

“Hey Chansung.” Minjun replied, reaching out to hold out the other man’s hand, linking their long fingers together. It was a nice feeling that the other’s warm hand encased in his own gave him.

“I’m glad you came back.” Chansung noted, making sure to tell the other how thankful he was that he was here. The older chuckled a little, before shaking his head.

“I always will. Don’t you worry.” He squeezed Chansung’s hand a little and Chansung laughed thankfully.

“I guess so Minjun.” He said the man’s name softly, liking the way it sounded coming off his own tongue. Minjun smiled sadly as he felt Chansung’s hand go a bit colder. When that happened, it set off his worry buttons in his mind and he moved closer, keeping an eye on the temperature of Chansung’s hand.

“Are you cold?” he wondered, squeezing the hand again. The other shrugged, his lips before replying.

“Not particularly.” He confessed.

“Would you mind… moving over a little?” Minjun asked quietly, not wanting to pressure the other into anything. Chansung smiled a little and squeezed the boy’s hand, reassuring him that it wasn’t a bad thing to ask. In fact, he actually welcomed it.

“Of course.” The younger replied as he softly took his time to move over to the other edge of the bed, giving Minjun just enough space to crawl in. Once he had climbed into the bed, he made sure he was under the covers as well before throwing a hand around Chansung’s waist – bringing him closer and in fact making him warmer. Chansung smiled at the action and grabbed onto Minjun’s t-shirt.

“You’re warm.” He noted as he scooted himself even closer. Minjun smiled and let his chin fall onto the top of Chansung’s head, as if he was protecting him from everything. He honestly wished he could.

“You’re cold.” Minjun mentioned, rubbing the other’s waist softly to try and heat up the skin. “So, please, use me as a radiator.” He commented, wanting to heat Chansung up by the use of anything – even if it was his very own body heat. The ill man chuckled before he nodded instantly just at the thought.

“Challenge accepted.” Chansung said, pulling Minjun even closer, wanting to take all of the heat for himself – just so he could share it again with the man beside him. His head soon got a little weak, and he could feel himself nearing the dreamland. “Minjun… I’m sleepy.” He said as he snuggled more into his best friend.

“Then sleep. I’ll protect you.” Minjun said, all of his heart was put into that comment, meaning it completely. He smiled sadly as he could feel Chansung’s breathing even out as he fell asleep. Minjun closed his eyes as well, his mind thinking about all Chansung had been through, about all he has to go through – and by God, Minjun was going to make sure he would make it, and he himself, would be there all the way beside him, guiding him, protecting him. And hopefully, if he could, replacing him.

Chansung awoke, before fully stretching out his limbs. He frowned, however, when he was able to do that without hurting a certain someone. He felt the side of his bed – no one was there.

“I thought you said you’d protect me…” he whimpered, feeling extremely down as he figured that Minjun wasn’t there anymore.

“I’m here, don’t worry.” A certain voice said, and Chansung smiled.

“Good.”

Minjun smirked – he loved seeing that smile on the man, it was like his drug. If only Chansung knew, that he would do anything for the other, and by that, he really mean anything. Minjun walked over and sat on the vacant chair again, taking his time to just stare at the boy on the bed, watching him, sitting with a small smile on his lips.

“I had to go check on something, but I’m here. Sorry for leaving you.” Minjun said in a slight minor tone. Chansung vigorously shook his head.

“No, you’re here now, so it’s alright.” The younger spoke, smiling as if everything was right in the world.. Minjun took hold of Chansung’s hand again – it was a reflex whenever he saw it empty. “You always hold my hand.” Chansung noted.

Minjun chuckled a little as he looked down at their hands enclosed within each other’s. It just felt and looked perfect.

“I like it. Is it a problem?” he wondered, slightly worried that the other was going to tell him off for it. The younger chuckled and shook his head almost immediately, speaking to defend himself.

“Of course not. I like it.” He admitted, squeezing Minjun’s hand tighter.

Minjun smiled at that response. Oh he was so glad to hear that.

He was about to speak again, but they were interrupted by a doctor making his appearance inside the room rather spontaneously.

“Excuse me Chansung. Can I talk to you, Minjun?” The older man wondered while speaking, looking particularly serious as he spoke. Because of this, Minjun nodded nervously, and softly Chansung’s hand, letting go and standing up. Following the doctor out of the room, he made sure the door to the younger’s hospital room was closed before he looked up at the doctor to find out what the other wondered.

The doctor sighed as he got Minjun privately in another room.

“Look, Minjun. The operation – it’s very expensive.” He admitted, sounding particularly down about saying it.

“How much are we talking here?” The younger asked, folding his arms across his chest and tapping his fingers off his arms, feeling a little worried about the figure that was about to come out of the other’s mouth. There was a penetrating silence before the other finally spoke again.

“Around $500,000.” The doctor said making Minjun kick the wall in anger.

“Where am I supposed to get that sort of money?!” he screamed, his financial status wasn’t the best, in fact, it was nearer to the other end of the scale. But the doctor sighed again.

“I don’t know. But without the surgery…” he carried off but he didn’t finish.

“I swear to God if you finish that sentence…” Minjun threatened, his eyes growing smaller as he glared at the professional in front of him. The doctor took the hint and stop speaking before the other exploded. “…I’ll get the money. One way or another.” He said, already striving towards the quest. The doctor walked up to Minjun.

“Look, you have two weeks to bring the money.” The doctor explained.

Minjun’s face turned grim.

“Two weeks?!” He shouted. That just made his quest particularly impossible.

The doctor nodded before sighing.

“Look, Chansung is a very sick man. Apart from his blindness, he’s also suffering from a large tumour next to his heart… He won’t last much longer.” His voice went quiet, the fact he had to say this made him feel horrible. It was something that the doctor hated about his job, it was regularly filled with depressing conversations.

“…I’ll get the money.” Minjun repeated himself and left the room before the conversation could go any further. He went straight back to Chansung who was sitting on the bed in the exact same spot where he left him. As he walked over, he quickly placed his hand back into the other’s grip, and softly squeezed it.

“What did the doctor want?” Chansung wondered curiously. The older laughed nervously.

“Nothing.” He said, smiling. “Nothing for you to worry about.” Minjun said, wanting to clear Chansung’s head of anything bad. Again, if he could, Minjun would replace him… if only it were possible.

Minjun walked into the mysterious building, his blood boiling in slight fear, but  he knew, this was all for Chansung. He strolled into the first room and the stench of drugs and alcohol nearly made him feel faint, it was substances that he was never around. Minjun glanced around – men were dealing cards, taking drugs in the corner with some , or ing on a table. He kept on walking straight, until the man was in sight that he wanted to see.

“Taecyeon.” He stated the name familiarly. The said man smirked as he saw who was in front of him.

“Minjun. Finally come to be a part of my group?” he wondered, grinning at the thought before he began walking towards the other. Minjun shook his head immediately before he began to explain nervously why he was here.

“No. I-I wanted to talk to you about something… or rather someone.” He admitted, stuttering a little. Taecyeon widened his eyes in realisation at who the other was talking about. After all – there was only one person it really could be. Moving forward, he let out a sigh as he realised what he was about to be asked.

“You’re talking about that sick kid, right?” he asked, already knowing the answer. Minjun nodded. “How much is the operation?” Taecyeon wondered, not really caring about the sick kid, but rather the sum of money.

“…It’s $500,000.” The older noted, looking straight into Taecyeon’s eyes. The other smirked.

“That’s quite a sum. How soon?” The dangerous man asked.

“As soon as possible. But no later than two weeks.” Minjun explained what the doctor had told him. Taecyeon walked right up to Minjun and put his hand under the other’s chin and brought his face up, moving closer before he looked all over the older’s face and sighed before finally speaking.

“Okay. I give you the money.” The man agreed. “But… you better pay it back.” Taecyeon ordered, it was only natural. Minjun just agreed, he didn’t care about the consequences or the interest that was undoubtedly going to be added, he just wanted the damn money. “Good. I’ll get you the money in one week.” Taecyeon said, backing away from the other. Minjun sighed in relief.

“Thank you.” Without waiting for anything else, he turned and left the building.

‘For Chansung’, Minjun thought, reassuring himself that this was the best thing to do and he kept repeating that same line in his head, convincing himself that this was the only way he could protect the other.

He reached the hospital a week after, money in his bag, and a soft smile placed upon his lips.

Aiming for Chansung’s room, he got there quickly – he knew the way off by heart - but soon he realised it was more crowded than it should be. Nurses and doctors were running through, and then back out; carrying medical equipment, all seemed to be in a panic. Minjun’s eyes widened as panic ran through his body and worry filled his mind. When he noticed Chansung’s appointed doctor, he ran to him and grabbed him, demanding answers.

“What the is going on?!” he screamed. The doctor looked sullen.

“Chansung is having an episode. Please, just let us do the work.” The doctor asked, moving the other away a little as he moved back into the room.

Minjun’s eyes started tearing. He looked through the window and saw Chansung shake and tremble. The doctors were holding his wrists down on the bed, restricting him, making sure that he wouldn’t hurt anyone or himself. Minjun felt his heart beat faster; the look on Chansung’s face was complete utter pain. His mouth was open and all of his limbs were out of control. The man put his hand on the window, he could see that other doctors had arrived, and were now restricting all movement and he didn’t like that one bit.

Without being able to restrict himself, Minjun banged on the window with his fist to try and gain the patient’s attention.

“Chansung!” he screamed, letting out all of his feelings, wanting the doctor’s to stop hurting him, to stop forcing him to stay still. Minjun knew, deep down, that they were only helping him for everyone’s safety, but Chansung shouldn’t be treated like that, it made him feel horrible inside to see him being treated like so.

He screamed the others name again, and for a split second, Chansung’s face turned to the window… as if he was staring at Minjun.

“Channie?” he asked softly at the other side. Minjun saw the other look blankly at him, and then he stopped moving altogether. “What happened?!” he shouted, trying to rush inside the room immediately. The doctor stopped Minjun from entering the room.

“He’s fine now. Stay outside.” The man ordered and entered the room, shutting the door behind him. Minjun quickly stepped to the window again, watching as they inserted several needles into his baby, using an oxygen mask to let some free air into the body.

Minjun felt a cold tear run down the side of his cheek.

“It’s over.” He whispered, trying to snap himself out of the shock of seeing Chansung squirm like that.

A couple of minutes later and the door was opened to him and the doctor came out and pulled Minjun to the side.

“He’s okay now, he’s sleeping.” He confirmed Chansung’s safety. Minjun felt his heart heal a little. “Now, the issue with the money.” He started but Minjun only shoved the bag into the doctor’s unexpected arms.

“Here. That’s all of it.” The boy said before walking into the room where the one person he cared about the most lay sleeping peacefully. The doctor smiled, glad that somehow, the money was found. Minjun sat on the chair again and immediately grasped Chansung’s hand and put it to his own chest, to his own heart.

“Don’t scare me like that again baby…” the older whispered, before laying his head on Chansung’s lap, falling asleep along with the boy.

The operation was about to begin and the doctors were all preparing for it. Minjun was gripping Chansung’s hand, looking at the slightly scared face, and he couldn’t blame him, but he had to be reassuring at a time like this. Letting his thumb the others skin ever so softly because he knew that it calmed the younger down.

“You’ll be okay Channie.” Minjun confirmed, and he placed a soft kiss on the other’s forehead, hoping that somehow, Chansung would just believe him and fly through the operation unharmed.

“…Thanks.” Chansung whispered, trying to sound confident, but the fear was still very evident in his voice. He was worried that there would be some complications. Complications that would never let him see his companion’s face, complications that would stop him from ever feeling Minjun ever again. All of these fears, built up inside him, day after day and now – they were at their worst and Chansung felt a need to just put a stop to the operation, just so he would be able to spend his last days with Minjun.

“I won’t ever leave you Chansung. Remember that.” Minjun made the eternal promise. And now, Minjun felt the need to make the eternal life choice. “Baby, marry me after this, okay?” he whispered softly into Chansung’s ear.

Chansung’s face lit up at the sudden question.

Minjun could hear the other giggle uncontrollably.

“Of course!” With a new found reason for this operation to work, Chansung wasn’t so scared anymore, because he felt he now had another reason to get through this, and after he did, Minjun would be utterly and completely his. Always. Minjun chuckled as he watched the cheerful Chansung get rolled down into the operation doors as he sat on the bed, Minjun waved after him, a soft tear rolling down his cheek.

“You’ll make it baby.”

The hours dragged on. It felt as if an eternity had already passed. Minjun felt like he wanted to fall asleep and never wake up. But he couldn’t, he had promised to make Chansung his when he got back, and he was not going to miss the ceremony to make the other his no matter what happened. And he was damn well going to go through with it.

Minjun felt someone tap his shoulder hard, and he whisked around right away. Prepared to face Chansung’s doctor, he was very surprised to see that it was actually Taecyeon that was standing before him.

“What… What are you doing here?” Minjun asked, now very worried as to why the taller man was here. Taecyeon sighed and he shrugged.

“I need the money repaid. Right now. Something’s came up.” The taller man explained. Minjun stood up and shook his head, he couldn’t believe that this was happening at the moment.

“No, no, no. You said you’d give me some time!” he shouted quietly. Taecyeon sighed repeatedly.

“I know, but it’s urgent.” He explained again, trying to get the other to realise that this was actually an urgent situation and entirely not his fault. However, Minjun kicked the chair out of sheer anger before he stared up at Taecyeon and clenched his hands into fist before shouting louder.

“How the am I supposed to give you the money now?!” Minjun shouted. He couldn’t think straight. What exactly did Taec want him to do?

“…How far is he along with the operation?” he asked, an idea raising in his head but Minjun stared coldly into Taecyeon’s eyes.

“…No ing way. You leave him alone!” he warned him, pointing a finger accusingly to Taecyeon’s face. There was no way that he was going to get Chansung involved in something like this. The other shrugged.

“It has to be done. Get the operation stopped. Get the money back.” He said, or more like demanded Minjun to do what he wanted. Minjun quickly punched Taec hard on the face, a look of disgust covering his own. The other staggered backwards and stared at the other in disbelief.

“Are you ing kidding me?! No! He’ll die if he can’t get this operation!” he screamed.

Taec pushed him backwards.

“Do you honestly think I care about that kid?! Huh? I just want my ing money!” he shouted loudly, gaining some looks from the doctors and visitors around them. Minjun felt the blood through his veins go on fire, he felt his head go woozy, and he felt his limbs begin to ache. He fell to the floor, onto his knees.

“I can’t give up on him. I just can’t…” he whined, tears flowing down his pale scared face, his mind filling with thoughts of the mornings where he couldn’t see Chansung ever again, moments where he couldn’t keep a hold of the others hand. And it hurt him, it was so painful that he felt like needles and knifes were stabbing his heart constantly.

“Look, I get it, but my career is on the line, heck, my life is on the line. So, go pull the plug man.” Taecyeon said, crouching down to get face to face to the sobbing man on the floor.

“…I can’t.” The boy said, shaking his head. “Isn’t there… another way?” he wondered. Not while he was living, would he take away Chansung’s life. Not in hell.

“…You know what? I think there is.” Taecyeon said suddenly, a small grim frown appearing on his lips as he thought about it, and Minjun’s head sprang up when he heard that maybe Chansung didn’t have to stop getting the operation after all. The taller man stared at him and pursed his lips.

“What is it?” If there was another way, to get Taec what he wanted, then Minjun would do it in a flat second.

“…If the person who borrowed the money… died… then everything would be over.” The words that came out of his mouth, slowly made their way into Minjun’s ears, processing slowly in his brain.

“…” he couldn’t say anything. He had to give up his everything, to give Chansung everything. Taecyeon waited slowly for the other to respond.

“Minjun?” he questioned as he didn’t receive an answer.

“…Okay.” Minjun whispered slowly, his eyes still planted to the floor. If it was to save the love of his life, then he’d happily give up his own. No, he didn’t care about anything else but Chansung. Taecyeon smiled sadly and helped Minjun up.

“…Do you want to say goodbye first?” he asked, he may as well give the man his last dying wish. Minjun shook his head instantly.

“No.” he stated. He couldn’t see Chansung. All he wanted was the smiling, laughing face of the other in his mind as he left the world. It was really all he needed, and if he said goodbye, that image would be replaced with something so much worse. It was something he didn’t need to see in his last moments.

“Okay then. Let’s go.” Taecyeon said and his heel, heading for the exit. Minjun turned and stared at the operation doors. This was it. Closing his eyes, he took a deep breath before following Taecyeon outside.

Taecyeon sighed as Minjun kneeled in front of him, just outside the hospital, his eyes tightly closed as thoughts of the life he was saving flashed through his mind. Minjun cried silently, not caring that the other was watching him, watching his last moments on this earth.

Chansung was the only one he cared for, and to be able to switch their roles, like he had hoped from the start, was an amazing feeling. Now, he had replaced himself with Chansung. And he didn’t care one bit. In fact, he was incredibly happy. Images of how Chansung would be able to see everything for the first time, how he would be able to live healthily and happily with someone who would take care of him for the rest of his life filled Minjun’s head, and the sad tears that filled his face soon were happy ones.

Taecyeon watched as a small smile was placed on Minjun’s lips. He didn’t want to know what the other was thinking about, but a small part of him was glad that the other would die happily. Taecyeon’s hand gripped the handle of the gun tightly, and he pointed it at the others heart. He had people that would cover this up for him, so that didn’t matter, but he still felt pretty sad for the other.

But it had to be done.

As Minjun felt the weapon pointed straight at his chest, he smiled again, just thinking about Chansung’s new life made him incredibly happy.

Taecyeon closed his eyes as he steadied the gun. Minjun smiled as he threw out his arms to each side, making the shot much easier to perform.

“Minjun!” a loud voice entered the alley, but, it was quickly overcome by the ear-splitting sound of the bullet separating itself from the gun and entering Minjun’s warm chest. Before he fell from the impact, Minjun’s head whisked around to where the voice came from, but as the bullet hit him dead on the chest, he couldn’t help but fall back onto the cold tarmac, pain surging through his body.

“No!” the voice shouted again, and soon Minjun heard footsteps running towards him.

“No! No! No!” the voice repeated as a strange body fell beside Minjun’s numb one. Minjun opened his eyes and looked up at the unfamiliar stranger. And then, as he saw two big hazel coloured eyes staring into his own, he realised – this was no stranger.

“…Cha-Channie?” he stuttered, blood flowing out of his mouth as he spoke.

Chansung nodded quickly, biting his lip – trying to stop his sobs coming out, tears flooding his newly working eyes.

“Y-Yes… it’s me. Look! I can see you…And you’re gorgeous.” he stuttered, pulling Minjun’s body into his arms, his face a little. “You’re absolutely perfect.” Chansung whispered, his bottom lip quivering and his voice cracking from the pain that he felt surging through his body.

“I-I can… see that…” Minjun coughed a little, and he felt his own heart weakening. He slowly put his hand up to Chansung’s cheek, struggling to keep it up, but he softly touched it, smiling at how warm he felt. “T-The… operation?” he asked.

Chansung nodded, tears filling his cheeks.

“F-fine… I-It went fine.” he stuttered, and as he opened his mouth, a soft cry came out. He tightened his own grip around Minjun – something he hadn’t been able to do well before this moment.

“…I’m so glad…” Minjun whispered, he was so incredibly ecstatic that Chansung was here, looking at him through his fully working eyes and he was holding onto him tight with his perfectly working body. Chansung choked back a sob.

“…W-Why?” he asked, wanting to know why this situation had ended like this, why his beloved lay dying in his arms… when it should be the other way around.

“…I-I love you…” Minjun choked out, blood covering the side of his mouth. He found it hard to breath, but he didn’t care. He didn’t want to make Chansung feel guilty over anything, so he’ll just keep spouting out comforting words. Just like all the other times before this. Chansung tightened his grip.

“You can’t… leave me…” he whispered, the hair of his loved one.

“..I-I’m… sorry that… I-I… couldn’t marry y-you…” he managed to get out, deeply sorry that he had to break a promise this way. Chansung laughed through his cries.

“Don’t be silly… I’ll still marry you, when you get better…” the younger said, trying to convince himself that everything will be okay, that in the end, everything will be as it’s supposed to. “Just… don’t die… not here, not now.” He warned the other. His face turning stern as he tried to force the other to obey him.

“Haha…” Minjun was able to laugh a little, not at the dying part, but at the thought that he wasn’t perfectly comfortable dying in the arms of the one person he loved.

“I am… p-perfectly happy… here… in y-your a-arms…” he confessed – Minjun wouldn’t want to be anywhere else.

“Minjun… please, don’t leave me here… a-alone!” Chansung screamed, trembling in his tears, his whole body shaking. He could see Minjun’s eyes starting to struggle to stay open, and he knew… Minjun was slowly giving in.

“Don’t you dare give in!” he demanded, squeezing the other tighter. Minjun smiled weakly, he could feel the blood pouring out of his chest and mouth – he was amazed he had lasted this long. Maybe the presence of Chansung was keeping him alive. But he could feel all of his strength leaving him… no matter how much he wanted to stay alive just to be with Chansung, he knew he wouldn’t last long.

Chansung looked deep into his friend’s… no… his lover’s eyes… he could tell, they only had mere seconds left. Without a second thought (none was needed) he brought Minjun’s lips to his own, in one first and last kiss. Minjun could feel all of Chansung’s feelings pour into this one action, and he intended to do the exact same. As the kiss stayed on, he felt Chansung metaphorically all of his good feelings out of him – and that’s exactly what Minjun wanted. The life was quickly getting drained out of him, but this moment – this magical moment with Chansung… this was so much worth it.

A small tear ran down his check as his eyes completely closed… and he felt all sense of life flow away from him. Chansung let go of the lips that had turned cold beneath him, and he knew, Minjun was no longer with him.

“…Oh god… n-no…” he whispered as he brought Minjun’s face to his chest, sobbing loudly shaking with anger and sadness. “Why?!” he screamed, trembling as he shut his eyes tightly.

This was not what he wanted to wake up to. If this is what it cost him to survive… no. He whisked his head around, and saw an abandoned gun on the street. No, he didn’t want to live a perfect life without Minjun. Chansung slowly placed Minjun’s dead body on the ground, and stood up slowly. Chansung stumbled over to the gun and fell to his knees in front of it.

“…I don’t want to live without you…” he said, pointing the gun to his head, his grip shaking with fear and worry. His eyes squeezed shut; he placed his index finger over the trigger, and slowly waited. “I can be with Minjun this way, right?” he asked himself.

Thoughts ran through his head, pictures of Minjun and the way their relationship could’ve been after this surgery, but, now… he’s dead.

“…”

He couldn’t do it. Chansung released a sharp scream full of emotion and pain.

“Why?!” he screamed. Chansung fell to the floor, his head full of pain. “If I can’t be with him… what the hell do I do?!” he screamed, tears running down his face again.

The alley was silent, and the wind blew softly against the alleyway. Nothing made a movement, nothing made a sound. The sun started to rise, and the light shone on the back of the place he was in. Chansung hadn’t made a move. He didn’t even think. His body was completely motionless. It was lucky that he remembered to even breathe.

No one had come to see what had happened. No one probably knew anything. He was the only person Minjun had in his life and he knew that. That was another horrifying fact.

Because it was exactly the same the other way around.

“Hey!” a voice came from nowhere. Chansung simply ignored it, making no attempt to get up. “I said, Hey!” the voice repeated. Suddenly, there was a shadow cast over his face as the stranger leaned over him. “Can you not hear me?” the stranger asked. Chansung stared up at the person who was blocking the light.

“…Who are you?” Chansung asked, his throat croaking from the crying and silence.

“The names Nichkhun.” The guy said, smiling a little.

“What do you want?” he asked, not that curious and he certainly didn’t want to see someone smiled at him. Khun chuckled.

“In as less words as I can manage. You.” He admitted. Chansung stared into his eyes.

“Why?” he asked, wondering what the other could possibly mean by that.

“First of all, we need to make sure Minjun gets properly buried. And then we can talk.” He said, grabbing Chansung up. The other stumbled a little at the sudden movement before he looked up at Nichkhun and nodded.

“Yes. Let’s do that.” He said, walking over to the other.

“Okay.” Khun said, bringing out his phone to call the ambulance. They stood waiting, staring at each other. There was an awkward silence before the younger boy spoke quietly.

“Why do you want me?” Chansung asked, very weary of the stranger. “And how do you know Minjun?”

“The person that murdered him… killed my family. I need your help to gain revenge. And Minjun… he’s my brother.” He confessed slowly, staring at the other whose eyes were now big and wide. Chansung gasped a little at the new information that he had never even known about his dead partner.

“…You’re his brother?” he asked softly, tears beginning to appear again.

“Yes, but… We lost contact a long time ago. But I know what you were to him… Now, I want to avenge all of my family – including you.” He admitted, walking closer to Chansung.

The other had soft tears on his face.

“…Okay. Let’s do it.” He said as Khun took him in his arms.

Maybe, just maybe. Chansung would avenge Minjun in the right way, and just maybe, he might find a friend in another stranger.

fin. 


A/N: and another rewrite of my second fic! It's angsty, so I hope you liked it :)