Part 1

Love message on left hand

Heechul’s POV


‘I have someone I love’


I saw him. He was chatting with his friend in this class. I don’t know what they were talking, but I can see him laughing. Woah 0_0!! He looks so shining! Well, I always saw him shining even there is raining on the day. TT_TT Aish! I must really love him until I saw him like that almost every day. I should get out from this class now. ToT


“Excuse me” I said as I get up to walk out from this class. But, seems nobody heard what I said and him also keep talking to his friend. When I was walking to get out, somebody hit my back.


“Then…yah! Listen to me!” Erk? Who’s calling me? I turned around and saw him look at me.


“Er…neh?” I asked him as he stared at me. I can feel my heart was beating so fast.


“Oh..sorry, I’m not talking to you. I was asking to Siwon-sshi” He suddenly said.


“Ae? Owh..ok” I said, maybe he accidently hit my back when he was talking to his friend. (¬_¬)


Aish! I can feel my face was turning to pink color now. I tried to control myself in from of him. Aigo~~ my heart, stop beating will yah? T_T My leg can’t move, I just stayed like statue there.


Suddenly..


“Good morning, Heechul-sshi” He said and smile to me.


“Ae?” I shocked. He just smiles to me.


“Neh..g..good morning” I greet back to him and quickly sat back to my table.



‘OMO!! Hangeng! The famous guys in my class! Greet to me and know my name! He’s the one and only one who want to greet me. OMONA!! I must be dreaming now’ TToTT


Sir Jungsoo was walk in to the class when I was still day-dreaming.


“I know, most of you was still weak in this subject, but..” I’m not really pay attention to what Sir Jungsoo was talking about ‘cause I still try to control myself.


Sitting beside each other. Only that thing was our point of crossing in the class (since in our class one person one table one place. None of us can sat beside each other with the table was touch to other table)



‘But..why that I feel like Hangeng was looking at me now? Maybe I just day - dream again. But why my faced suddenly feel hot?’ Slowly I turned my head and look at Hangeng.


“Eh?!!” I was shocked. My eyes widen. He really looked at me! 0_0


“Hei..what is on your left hand?” He suddenly asked


“Neh?” I look at my hand. That was.. “Er…em..” I can’t talk! My whole body system was still shocked because he stared at me!


“HANGENG! Pay attention in the class!” Sir Jungsoo suddenly screams and with that a pair of chalk was hit Hangeng head. Ouch! That’s must be hurt. Nobody can save when Sir Jungsoo throw the chalk with his special technique. (¬_¬)


“Hahahaha…” The whole class was laughing at him, but he just ignored it.


“Haha.. was that a list of things that you want to buy today?” He asked me again.


“Neh?” I look back to my left hand. “Neh..” I nodded.


“You are funny, Heechul-sshi” He said and laugh.


“I…I’m not” I said as I lowered my head. My face was change to slightly pink now. (¬_¬)
‘Aish! Kim Heechul! Stop blushing!’ TToTT


That was first time I talk with him and it is because the things I write on my left hand.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


==========
Next day..
==========


In Sir Jungsoo class..


Maybe this is a fool, but I write a memo on my left hand again… to take his attention to me. I turned my head to see him, but I was shocked with what I saw.


“Today you write a memo again?” He asked. He’s not talking to me but he write in on his left hand!


“What happen to your hand?” I asked him


“Yes Heechul-sshi? Do you have any question? Sir Jungsoo suddenly asked me.


“Ae? N..no. I’m sorry” I said.


I look at Hangeng. He was wrote something on his hand.


“Can’t talk while class” My eyes widen. Was he wants to chat with me? I write something on my left hand



(A/N - Currently talking to each other using their left hand. LOL!! (¬.¬)


“Why you write it on your hand?” I also write the word on my hand.


“It’s cheap than write on paper”


“It’s not what I mean”


“I just want to talk with you”


“Lie!”


“I’m not. It’s true I want to talk with you” I was clueless. Why he want to talk with me?


“So, from now on, we will talk with our left hand!” He pointed his hand to me and gives me a smile.


I was so happy until I was gives him a very sweet smile from me to him. (^_^)


I thought sitting beside each other was our point of crossing in this class. But, I never thought that, chatting with our left hand become the way of our conversation.



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


When drawing class..


I was sitting alone at the school garden and draw my art. When drawing I was thinking about Hangeng of how we communicate with our left hand. I felt happy about that until I laugh without I realize it. TToTT


“What is so funny?” Suddenly one voice interrupts me.


“Can I join you drawing here?” He asked me. I turned up my head and saw Hangeng stand in front of me.


My eyes widen. I was shocked that he suddenly approach and talk with me. Without I realize I get up and try to run away. But, he grabbed my hand and asked..


“Where do you want to go?”


“……” I still shocked that he talking to me, now he was held my hand. I swear I was shivering when I feel his hand in my hand.


“Woah! Your drawing was really beautiful.” He suddenly said


“Ae?” I turned around to look at him.


“Heechul-sshi, your drawing skill was better than you talking skill right?” He asked


“Neh? No.. it’s just that..i was a boring person when I’m talking”
‘Aish! What I’m talking about? It was hard to talking with him and now a said something that’s no value.’ I lowered my head.


I turned up my head and I saw that he was staring at me. “What are you talking about?” He said and takes one of my drawing brushes. He suddenly scribbled it at my face.


“Ae?” I stunned.


“Haha..Heechul-sshi, don’t said like that to yourself.” He said as he scribbled more at my face. (¬_¬)


“Hangeng-sshi, what are you doing?” I said as I tried to free my face from his drawing.


“Person who said his self was boring will get a punishment” He said and grabbed my hand.


“Uuh?” I look at his drawing on my arm.


“That’s true that I’m not really know about you, but..”


“Hey, stop drawing on my hand” I said softly.


“Don’t want” He said and keeps drawing. “Yah, stop it” I said it again. “Ahahaha..” He laughs to me and continue scribble on my hand.


“Hey, that’s tickle..hahaha” I laugh when I feel the brushes was tickled my arm. (^o^)


“You look so cute when you laugh” He suddenly said. (^_~)


“Neh?” I stop laughing and look at him. He was stared at me. I felt silent. (-_-)


“You should laugh more” He said again.



‘OMO! What should I do? I feel really happy inside my heart'. I really hope that time will stop right now and let me feel this happiness. I turned down my head because I feel shy with his word. I also feel like I want to run now, but I can’t move my leg.


“Heechul-sshi..” He called me. When I turned up my face, I shocked that his face was closer to me. My eyes widen. My breath was uncontrollably.


“Hangeng!!” Somebody called him. Hangeng turned around his head.



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Hangeng’s POV


“Oh! Donghae, Hyukjae. What are you doing here?” I asked them. ‘Aish! Why did you guys disturb me?!’ (¬_¬)


“No,no, what are you doing here with this kid?” Donghae said as his hand point to Heechul.


“Huh?” I was clueless. “Why?” I asked Donghae.


“Oh! Heechul-sshi, what happen to your face?” Hyukjae asked to Heechul who was stunned in front of me.


“Deh?” Heechul said as he lowered his head.


“Hey, did you two…hmm, when I think a back, I always saw that your hand always have a writing on that. What are you write, huh?” Donghae asked Heechul.


“A plain boy like you was always weird” Hyukjae said. (¬_¬)
‘How dare you said like that to my Heechul! Erk? My Heechul?’ TToTT


“Or..it could be, Heechul-sshi, did you love Hangeng?” Donghae suddenly said.0-0


“Aae?” Heechul’s face looks shocked with the question. I also shocked with the question. Why Donghae suddenly asked him like that. I look at Heechul, he seems don’t know what to do.


“Hey guys, don’t rude with him” I suddenly said.


“Hey! We’re not, okay” Hyukjae said.


“It’s not..” I look at the owner of the voice.


“It’s not like that. I don’t love him!” Heechul suddenly screams and run away from us. (~_~)



‘Don’t know why, but I feel a pain was filling inside my heart now. Did I love him?’ (-_-)


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Heechul’s POV


Sir Jungsoo class…again TT_TT (a/n – why I like to make scene in Sir Jungsoo class?? Ae? I don’t know..huhu TToTT )


Since the day I said that to Hangeng, there’s no more message on left hand. My day in class was really hard. It’s was my entire fault, if I’m not like that, maybe we still friend right now. At least I can talk to him, but now..


‘Actually, i…I love you, Hangeng-sshi. I really love you It just that the word wont spill out from my mouth.. Hangeng-sshi..’


“Aish!” I sigh as I rest my head on my arm. Suddenly I smell something. Huh? (¬_¬)


Smell of magic pen.

Near to my side.

I feel something on my left hand.

Something was scribble on my hand. On my left hand.

Someone write something on my left hand. Who’s that?

Was that him? Was Hangeng who write on my left hand?

If it was him, what’s he write?

Hangeng-sshi, what are you write on my left hand?

I raise my head and look at my hand. That’s… 0-0



I look at him. He was stared at me. I don’t know what to say. I don’t know I want to believe it or not. I don’t know what to do. I don’t know what to think. I really don’t know. I feel weak now. I..


“Liar!” I suddenly said. I also shocked with my word.


“I’m not! I really mean it. Slower!” Hangeng said to me.


“You..!” I want to say but something interrupts me.


“HANGENG! Do not talking in my class!” There, Sir Jungsoo with his special technique throws a chalk to Hangeng. (-_-)


“Stupid teacher! That’s hurt” I hear him murmured. Suddenly he took the pen and writes something on his hand.


“I’m not lying! I always look at you, your left hand always have something wrote on that” I stared at the writing.


“I’m happy ‘cause finally I have a way to talking with you.” ‘Did he was like that?’ He writes again on his left hand.


“I LOVE YOU!” He’s write it! My eyes widen. I was shocked. I stared at him. I feel like I want to cry. No, I already cried. My tears already fall down to my cheek as I’m still look at him. TT_TT


“Hangeng-sshi, I LOVE YOU!” I suddenly said as I stand up from my sitting. I know a whole class was look at me now. I don’t care about it. I look at Hangeng.


“I..i love you. I already love you since the first time I saw you. I always love you from that day until today I still love you. I’ll always love you forever” I said as my tears keep falling down.


“Heechul-sshi..” Hangeng call my name. I can’t look at him now. I feel really weak. I heard something fall from the front. Maybe that’s my brother fell his chalk. He must be really shocked about what I’m saying now.



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(CUT!! Pyeong!!--> my favorite author style..huhu - Err..did I tell you guys that Sir Jungsoo is Heechul’s brother? I think I never mention about it. Haha. Sorry guys TT_TT)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


“Heechul-sshi, what are you talking abo..oh!” Sir Jungsoo can’t finish his word ‘cause shocked with what he saw. His eyes widen as his mouth open widely.


I was still crying when Hangeng suddenly approach me and grabbed my wrist. I stop crying and raise my head. With that, Hangeng pressed his lips toward mine. O-O


My eyes become wide. I was really shocked. I never expected that Hangeng will kiss me. Well, i did imagine about it, but not in front of our friend in the class and not in front of our teacher a.k.a my brother! I’m so dead! (¬_¬)


But, I can’t resist his kiss because I can’t move. I stay like statue with he still kissing me. I don’t know what to do. I just let him kiss me. But, I can feel the entire class was staring at us especially my brother. I can feel his head was on fire now. Please don’t do anything to us. TT_TT


When I’m thinking about it without I realize I already pushed Hangeng body from me. I stared at him and run away from the class. I don’t know what will happen in the class. I just.. don’t want to know.



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Hangeng’s POV


I know what I do now was wrong, but I don’t care. All I know was I wanted him to be mine. I didn’t think straight when I approach him and kiss him in front of our friend. I know I will make him mad with me especially when his brother also here.


When I kiss him, I feel like he already be mine but suddenly he pushed me run away. Was I’m wrong? But, he tell me that he love me earlier.


“Hangeng-sshi!” I heard someone call my name. OMG! O-O His brother!


“N..neh, Sir” I said as I turned around and face him.
‘God! Please save me! Huhu!’ T_T


“Mind to tell me what is happens just now?” He asked me. (-_-)


“I..i..” I don’t know what to answer.


“Explain to me after this and what are you doing here?” He said as he stared at me.


“Ae?” I feel confused for a while.


“Go and take my brother back to this class” He yelp and went back to front.


“Neh?..Ow..ok sir” I said as quickly run out from the class and find Heechul.



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I don’t know where to go. I already search him around this school, where’s he going? I tried to think. Oh! I didn’t go to the school garden yet. Maybe he was there. I hope I’ll find him there. I was heading my leg to the garden.


When I arrive at the garden, I started to search him. Suddenly I heard someone sobbing behind one of the flower tree. ‘It must be him!’ Slowly I walk to the tree and I saw him crying. His head was laid on his knees.


“Heechul..” I called him. I saw his body was move a bit, maybe shocked when hear my voice. I kneeled in front of him. I placed my hand on his shoulder.


“D..don’t touch me” he said as he still sobbing. I ignore what just said and placed him to my embrace. He was struggles to free himself but I tighten my embrace to him.


“Let me go!” he said.


“Nope!”


“Yah! I said let me go!” He yelled at me. When he become like this? He always is a silent person before.


“No! I won’t let you go!” I said as I tighten my hold to him. I ignore what he said to me.


“Han..” He stops talking. Ae? What happen? I detach my hug and look at him. My god! Is he died? I check his breathe. Huh! Still alive! But, why he’s faint? Maybe it’s because he was crying too much. I carry him bridal style and take him back to my house with my car. I take Heechul’s phone and give a message to Sir Jungsoo and tell him about what happen.


“Ddanddaranddan, ddanddaranddan, ddandda..” Jungsoo took his phone and opens the message.
(LOL! Bonamana still eating me..huhu)

To : Devil hyung (name of Jungsoo in Heechul phone)

Sir, Hangeng here, Heechul fainted. I’ll take him to my house. I’ll send him home tonight.

From : Weird dongsaeng (name of Heechul in Jungsoo phone)


“Nooga junhae jwuh My baby, to my baby…” Hangeng open the message. (Heechul’s part in Bonamana. LOL!)

To: Weird Dongsaeng

What?! Ur house??! don’t u dare to do that! Take him back to my home!!

From: Devil hyung


‘He’s really scary’ Hangeng thinks

“Ddanddaranddan, ddanddaranddan..” Jungsoo quickly open the message


To: Devil Hyung

I’ll send him home. Tonight! Deal!

From: Weird Dongsaeng


“The hell! That kid! Aish!” Jungsoo cursed.

“Nooga junhae jwuh My baby, to my baby…”


To: Weird Dongsaeng

Find! I want him in my house tonight!

From: Devil hyung



Hangeng smiled and drive back to his home. A half an hour after that, Hangeng arrived to his house. He carried Heechul bridal style and place Heechul to his bed. After that he get out from his room and let Heechul rest while he prepared their dinner.


To be continue..

 

a/n - two shot only..