I. Stranger's Kiss

KISS

“No way dad I’m sorry, but I don’t think I can agree with you this time’ Dara said to his dad.. she couldn’t believe it her dad wants her to marry her bff’s bf..how could he do this to me” and besides dad he’s like a brother to me, we grew up together we were playmates” as she continue pleading to her dad.

 

 

Exactly Sandara you grew up together and I’m pretty sure that you knew each other very well and that’s final no more argument”

 

her Dad’s answered stiffly that caught Dara off guard, her dad don’t usually used of addressing her full name unless he is mad ..

 

SAndara Park the only daughter and sole heir of a wealthy parents both came from an old rich family in Busan, happy go lucky heiress who only wants to enjoy life to its fullest, she may have everything but she’s not a spoiled brat rich kid..though bratty and naughty in a cute way ..

 

”oh please dad listen to me I can’t marry Tabi, he’s my best friend’s bf..

hope you understand dad,and I’m too young to get married dad,

I just graduated haven’t enjoyed my life being out of school yet..

”cutely pleading to her dad.. ”

and I’m dating Jiyong, you know the man right dad, he’s a nice guy you’ve told me after I’ve introduced him during my graduation..so why letting me marry Tabi Dad? Are we bankrupt? Tell me dad at least I have the right to know” Dara is now crying ,Am I being sold now in order to retain our status, she asked herself ”

 

what gives you an idea that we’re bankrupt? Just trust me..I know that Jiyong is a fine nice young man but you already belong to Tabi, you’re already bound to be Mrs. Choi,and its final..

 

Dara cried the whole night, never in her entire being been thought about getting married through an agreement..

 

A week after..

 

Dara ran fast as she could the moment she got the chance that the three body guards slip to notice, it was now or never..

she can’t stand of hurting her bestfriend Bommie and Tabi..she can never be married to Tabi gaahhhh I can’t even imagine my self wearing a gown and him as my groom..

Tabi is handsome and all, no question about it but he’s just a brother to me and it’s a sin marrying a brother right?gaahhh.. she looked back and found out that she’s now far from where her friends and body guards..

she sigh and decided to enter the Bar across the street..she’s been dying of any liquid to run through .. she felt exhausted..right after she entered she ordered her favourite strawberry milkshake..

she was sipping her drink with gusto when she turned her head to the entrance... she couldn’t believe of what she saw..gaahhh that fast..

No..I can’t go back..

Am not marrying Tabi..

she looked around trying to find an exit..

but found none..

seems my life span is getting short..

as stubborn as she is..

 

she strode fast to the man drinking alone in the counter and make herself captured by the arms that laid on the counter playing his glass and kissed the man..

 

and then everything went black..