Nurse Changminnie~

Changmin of TVXQ- Baby I'll take care of you

  Your throat burned as harsh guttural coughs racked your body, causing you to quake. It was unavoidable, this damn flu that seemed to be like a plague. You did yourself a service by going to your doctor and getting the required flu vaccination shot...so why in the hell were you so sick now?
      
      Wrapping your arms around yourself in your plush bed, tugging at the microfiber blanket, you were utterly miserable. Your eye lids were heavy, probably due to the massive amount of unpleasant tasting medicine you had to choke down, thoughts of your handsome boyfriend swimming in your mind, most likely to invade your subconscious. Your exhausted body could only drift off into a fitful slumber, hearing yourself wheeze sounding like nails on a chalk board. All you wanted right now was your witty yet bluntly sarcastic boyfriend, Changmin, but you knew that most likely would not happen. 
      
      •••
      
      Changmin rushed home from practice as soon as he could, worry furrowing his brows. He hadn't heard from his girlfriend, Risa in about 12 hours and it worried him to his very bones. He was used to receiving oh so adorable texts from her, telling him how much she missed him and his sweet kisses. Changmin had been extremely busy as of late, being cast as an actor in both SM Ballads and Yesungs music videos, not to mention the recent comeback of TVXQ...between all of that, he hadn't had much time to see his lovely girlfriend. He hadn't even seen her in about a week....omo Changmin had grown to despise that busy schedule that didn't allow a lot of time with his love.
      
      "Risa-ahhh~" Changmin called out as soon as he opened the door, frowning to only be greeted by stony stagnant silence. This was abnormal...the powerhouse of a vocalist kicked his shoes off in the foyer, closing the door as he dropped his backpack. Immediately his mind wandered to every worst possibility, his fatalistic mind expecting to see blood splattered across the walls or a ransom note somewhere as he frantically searched each room.
      
      "Risa?! Where are you?!" His voice echoed across the apartment, panic apparent in his voice until he found himself in her bedroom, staring at a bundle of blankets with her adorable head poking out from the mountain of blankets. Exhaling a great big sigh of relief, Changmin reached out to your cheek, damp with sweat, only to feel that you have a high fever. "Baby...that's why you wouldn't answer me..."He mused, his voice tenderly soft as he pressed his supple lips to your temple. He pondered why you didn't tell him about being so sick, perhaps because you just didn't want to worry him...but...he wanted to worry for you. It's his job as your man after all, that's how Changmin saw it anyway.
      
      He decided he would take care of you, his little Star Risa, as you've taken care of him so many times. With a loving glance towards you, he set to work at playing nurse, of course the y nurse Shim Changmin, fufufufu~
      
      •••••
      
      "Risa~" Were angels singing? Serenading you with their ethereal angelic baritones that melted you into jelly? No...You could swear that the owner of that voice could only be your y model appearing boyfriend, Changminnie, but he was far too busy to see you...right?
      
      Your eyes slowly slid open, to reveal your utterly y boyfriend, Minnie, his thin digits through your messy dark strands. You could feel a sort of purr reverberate through your body as his fingertips gently massaged your overheated scalp, due to you having a fever. 
      
      "Minnie?" Came your weakened voice, feeble and exhausted due to your sore throat. His dark brows furrowed in concern, his wavy dark brown hair brushing close to his eyes. "Risa, why didn't you tell me you were sick? I would have come much sooner to take care of you!" His voice was not harsh, more hushed. Without warning, a fit of ragged coughs tore through you, your petite body shook with every tremor of a cough. 
      
      It sincerely was torture for Changmin to see you like this, with nothing he could do besides watch you suffer. While you slept, he saw that you had already taken medicine, but that was all. "Sorry...I didn't want to bother you...forgive me?" Your attempts at being cute only made the silent vocalist even more worried. "Risa, you're never a bother and you never have been. Silly girl." He leaned over, pressing a quick kiss to your lips before pulling away to stand. A smirk spread across your lips as you caught sight of him in your pink apron. What was your Maknae planning?
      
      "Baby, have you eaten?" You immediately shook your head weakly to indicate a 'no'. "I've not really been hungry but...now that you mention it...I'm seriously starving." You whined adorably, prompting Changmin to kiss you once more, not caring at all that you are sick. "Stop being so cute, or I'll end up eating you up." He teasingly warned, rather bluntly, as Changmin was a generally straight forward type of man. Thoroughly pleased at the deep red stain across your cheeks, your gorgeous boyfriend took this opportunity to scamper to the kitchen to procure the chicken broth and medicinal tea that he had prepared for you.
      
      That Changmin! Your eyes widened a bit to see him returning with a tray with food, a few pills, and your mug full of medicinal tea. With a sweet appreciative smile, you quickly struggled to sit up as he sat the tray down on the ornate cherry wood bedside table. "I'll play nurse for you today." He assured you with a cheeky grin, to which you laughed, albeit the sound a bit rusty in sound due to not using your voice in a few days. "I would have it no other way~"
      
      With a gentle tug of his lips upward, he took your temperature, which was clearly a fever. Caringly and with utter tenderness, he fed you the delicious chicken broth that he had made for you, not allowing you to say no to him feeding you. He urged you to take a few medicinal pills but you could never say no to Changmin. With a loving smile spread across his lips at every moment with you, his love, you were slowly nursed back to feeling like a human and not just a jumbled mess of horrid coughs and mucus. 
      
      He sang you to sleep with My Little Princess, holding your pretty little hand in his until your vibrant eyes finally closed. Holding you in his strong arms, Changmin finally scolded your peaceful restful form.
      
      "Never keep you being Ill from me again! You know I’d come to you anytime if you need me..." He then leaned over to place a deep kiss to your lips, a smile curving along yours, which caused him to pull back with a smile. God he loved you, his gorgeous Cassiopeia, his little Changminion.♥