I think it would be good if...

Writing Trade-Cho Kyuhyun from Super Junior

Cho Kyuhyun wasn't particularly popular. He kept to himself, aside from his group of 14 friends who's ages and grades were vastly different. They all respected each other and were close friends, jokingly naming themselves 'Super Junior'...aiming to become a globally popular k-pop band one day. 
      
      While a lot of other people laughed, you admired Kyuhyun from afar, waaaaiii, everything he did was perfect to you. You didn't even know if he noticed you, even though you had 3 classes together...but...he always seemed very nonchalant, seeming as if it was the first time you met every time you spoke. It kind of made you sad for him to act that way, but then again, him just speaking to you made you giddy.
      
      His big dark brown doll like eyes and that perfect smile...he stole your heart and breath.
      
      *******
      
       Today is gonna be a good day... you cheerfully thought as you trotted down your street, exiting it as you made your way to school. You found yourself daydreaming about Kyuhyun, up until you saw him and his friends walking to school as well. One of them turned around to wave at you, Yesung, the one you were friends with already. He smiled wide and waves you over as Kyuhyun stared at you, his look seemed indifferent...and yet again...that sad feeling in your chest. He's never gonna look at me the way I look at him... you sullenly thought, slowly walking over. 
      
      "Hai _____-ah~" The leader of their group, Leeteuk greeted, his dimpled smile widening. "Hello oppas...” You bowed a few times, which elicited laughter from everyone...well except Kyuhyun, who's eyes never left you. "You sound sad..."Sungmin frowned a little and peered at you.” Somebody picking on you at school again?" Yesung asked, also frowning with his arms crossed. You shook your head a few times." N-no! Everything is okay." 
      
      Heechul raised one sleek brow, not convinced. "Why are you walking to school alone? That's dangerous." Before you could comment, Donghae and Eunhyuk laughed, Eunhyuk elbowing Kyuhyun in his side, to which Kyu grumbled in irritation. "Yah, stop..." Donghae tried to discretely nod his head in your direction, then whispered "Tell her" Kyu rolled his eyes while Eunhyuk playfully shoved him up to you.
      
      Tell me what?! Why are they all staring at me and laughing now? 
      Kyuhyuns eyes were staring at his feet now, his bottom lip pulled between his teeth. "You gonna wait all day?" Kangin teased with a hearty laugh. "Hyung~" Kyuhyun whined adorably, which brightened your mood. Waaaeeee is he so perfect?
      
      "Wait? What's going on?" You curiously asked, glancing at Kyuhyun to see him staring at you again. "We should walk you to school from now on, just like Heechul Hyung said, it's too dangerous to walk alone." Kyuhyun then grabbed your hand, lacing his fingers with yours and tugging you to begin walking again. 
      
      Wait...huh...slow down...
      
      Your mind was still processing this random display of skinship. Your cheeks heated up as Yesung curiously watched you both, his smile toothy. "Yah, you can't do it that way! You gotta tell her you love her!" Shin teased, and you stopped in mid stride. 
      
      Lo.....LOVE? WHAT?!
      
      Henry grabbed Shindong and pushed him as Kyuhyun looked utterly mortified. "We'll just walk ahead, see you in class, ______-ah." Henry pushed the boys along while Yesung and Zhou mi wave bye to you as well.
      
      You immediately turned to Kyuhyun, who still held your hand. "Uhm...Kyuhyun..."you were so flustered that you could barely speak, your eyes staring at your intertwined fingers.” I like you. It would be good if we dated." A slow smile tugged at his lips, his large doll eyes smiling as well. You couldn't help the adorable squeak that left your lips at his blunt confession. "I thought you didn't even know who I am, we talk a lot but you always act like it's the first time we met." You blurted out, immediately embarrassed.
      
      He chuckled, a smirk on his lips. "It wasn't like that...you're just so cute, I'm kind of at a loss for words. I thought you didn't like me, you seemed so disinterested." He quipped while laughing, you noticed something about him. He laughed while being nervous. "Ah...it's nothing like that at all! I'm mostly daydreaming about you, oppa~" you giggled, gently pulling your hand away and continuing to stroll. He leisurely caught up to you, draping an arm around your shoulders. 
      
      "Daydreaming about me? Wae? I daydream about you too. So we should daydream together about each other." He stopped in mid stride, gently yet firmly grabbing your arms and turning you to face him. You gasped, not only at his words, but his intense gaze all of the sudden. "Except now we don't have to daydream, because you're mine now, I'm yours too, so let's get to know each other more. You don't have to wonder what being with me is like anymore...I'll show you." 
      
      He leaned in close, his warm breath hitting your lips as his breathing hastened. You could only stare in disbelief as his lips met yours, a feeling like an electric shock shooting through your body at the sensation, the chemistry between you both strong. Immediately, his arms wrapped around you, pulling your petite frame fitting easily into his arms. You couldn't help but close your eyes as you felt more comfortable in this kiss that Kyuhyun seemed to be dominating. His lips were incredibly soft as they moved, slightly clumsily along with yours. 
      
      Your head felt dizzy, light, due to loss of air, so you pulled back, breathing heavily as your eyes gazed up at your boyfriend. His lips were curved into a little smirk as he let a finger run across his bottom lip. Your cheeks heated up in realization that Kyuhyun had just stolen your very first kiss. 
      
      Kyyyaaaaaaaaa~
      
      You shrieked, bringing both hands to your cheeks and weaseling out of his arms to jump and scurry to the other side of the street. You then turned away, breathing heavily again. He eyed you oddly. "Was that your first kiss?" He asked curiously, slowly padding over to you. You nodded meekly, your fingers now flusterdly playing with your hair. A slow smile crossed his lips as he leaned in close once again, gently taking ahold of your chin and placing another kiss on your lips. In the blink of an eye, his lips were away from yours that spark still lingering upon your cherry lips. "Good, only kiss me from now on..."
      
      With his serious expression, you could only dumbly nod as he grabbed your hand, lacing his fingers with yours. "Let's get to school then." You, even though this was a very new thing to you, to have a boyfriend, could only smile brightly. "Yes~" 
      
      You both walked to school, awkwardly chatting at first, but easily warming up to each other. Laughter could be heard from anyone walking by, you were sure glad you didn't have to daydream anymore, Kyuhyun was yours now.