One - End

I love you, Pabo

Chunji used to have a fight with her boyfriend, Minsoo, almost  everyday. But this time it's a big one.

Chunji accusing Minsoo cheating with another girl while Minsoo saying that Chunji is over protected.

"Just tell me who is that girl!" Chunji said in a high voice

"Can you please stop calling me every minute?" Minsoo reply in a deep voice, annoyed.

"I'll stop after you tell me, Minsoo!"

"Fine. She's Daniella"

"I knew it! You're going out with her! You lied to me, you jerk!"

"Stop yelling at me!"

"I Hate You Bang Minsoo!"

"I don't like you either, Chunji"

"What? Now you're saying that? Who asked me to date you?"

"It was a big mistake. I shouldn't have do that"

"Tell me you're regret that"

"I am"

"Me too! I wonder why i was agreed back then"

"Who knows you will be like this. Nagging. Over protecting. I don't need a girlfriend only for being watch every minute"

"I won't do that if you're not cheating, Mr Bang"

"Yeah whatever"

"It's over! We're over!"

"That's good. Go find someone else to nag"

Then Chunji end the call.

 

They have been together for more than 2 years. And for the last 6 months Chunji always monitoring her boyfriend. The reason is because she saw him with a girl for several times when he was telling her that he's busy.

"Stupid Minsoo. I will never forgive you even you ask me to come back to you" She mumbles while looking at her phone. She then deleted Minsoo's number from her phone.

She was make a phone call at the park that was always empty, where she thought she won't be heard by anyone. But that time, there's a boy lying on the grass. He was sleeping. Until he heard a yelling. He opens his eyes and saw a cute girl with her phone, look upset.

The boy who's now awake, sit and rubs his eyes. Chunji didn't notice him untill she get up from her seat. Her eyes widen seeing a messy haired boy staring at her.

"Excuse me, what are you looking at?" She's upset and the way this boy staring at her somehow upset her some more.

The boy just shrug and answer. "Nothing"

Chunji frowns and then leave the park before the boy can do anything.

Now the boy is alone, he let out a chuckle "What a cute girl"

 

Next day

Chunji goes shopping. When she's about to take drink from the fridge, her hand touched with someone's hand. She turns to see the owner of the hand. A good looking guy that now staring back at her.

"Oh, it's you again" he said smiling to her. Chunji tilts her head. She didnt recognize this handsome guy.

Realizing that Chunji forget about him, he tried to explain. "Ah... We met yesterday at the park"

Chunji opens about to say something but she lost for words. There's no way that messy boy was the same person with this handsome guy.

The handsome guy takes the drink and hands it to her. "I'm Changjo" he smiles at her.

All she can do just blink and staring at him, amazed. When she heard him introducing himself, she quickly replied. "I'm Chunji"

"Nice to see you again, Chunji"

Somehow his smile makes her blushing. Chunji then bows and leaving Changjo, trying to hide her blushing face.

 

Few days later

Chunji walks to the park. She need some peace. That Minsoo dare to call her again. She sit on her favorite place, put on her headset and play the music on her mp3 player. She closes her eyes trying to listen to the music but her mind back to the time when Minsoo called her.

"Hello"

"Who's this?" Chunji asked since she didn't recognize the number.

"It's me, baby" Chunji frowns. Then she remember the voice. It's Minsoo.

"Why do you call? What do you want?" She said

"I miss you Chunji-ah"

"Well sorry Mr Bang, but I don't"

"Chunji baby please don't be like that. I'm sorry"

"I have to go now Mr Bang" and then she end the call.

 

She opens her eyes and get surprised that there's someone sitting beside her.

"Hello,we meet again" It was Changjo.

"Are you somehow following me around?" Chanhee frowns.

Changjo just laugh at her words. "Of course not. Even though i wanted to, but how can I? I don't even know where you live"

Chunji nods, realizing that's not possible. "Then why you're here?"

"Because I'm sleepy and I want to take a nap. But when I came, I saw you sitting here alone" Changjo smiled at her. Again his smile making her blush.

"Why are you sleeping here? Why not at your room?"

"Because it's peaceful here. I don't have to hear my mom nagging" Changjo chuckles. Chunji purse her lips.

"Now why cute girl like you sitting here all alone?" He asked her.

"Because I need some peace"

"This is the best place" Changjo said.

And then silence linger. Changjo slowly fall asleep. His head slowly falling to rest on Chunji's shoulder. Chunji was surprised at first, but then she just let him sleep like that. She had a feeling that Changjo is a nice guy.

One hour later Changjo opens his eyes. He lift his head and rubs his eyes. Chunji found the way he's doing it so cute, so she can't help but staring at him.

When he's fully awake, he realized that he's fall asleep on her.

"Aish...I'm sorry Chunji..." He lowers his head, feeling shy.

"It's okay Changjo" She smiles at him.

"Why don't you wake me up?"

"Cos you look so tired"

"I'm sorry"

Chunji giggles. "I said it's okay. Well...I'll go home now"

"Ummm....okay... See you tomorrow?" Changjo asked, half wishing.

"Yeah, see you tomorrow" Chunji smiles and then leave him.

 

From that day, they met each other almost everyday. Not only at the park, but also at the store.

And they begin to know each other. Chunji finds out that Changjo is two years younger than her. And even though Changjo knows about it, he never want to call her noona.

"Nah. You're cuter than me. So you're not my noona" that was his reason.

Changjo also loves to .

"Yah! Stop teasing me" That's what Chunji always said to him, but it won't stop Changjo.

"Nah I won't" He said while give her a mehrong.

"Why?" Now she pouts.

"Because you're so cute when you're shy" He smiles at her. He knows that everytime he's smiling at her, she will blush. And Changjo really likes her blushing face.

 

After months the knew each other, one day Changjo didn't come to the park.

Maybe he's busy, Chunji thought.

But then, he never comes for a week. Chunji looking for him at the store, but he's nowhere to be seen.

Changjo have her number, but since they always meet, he never text her.

And today, she decided to text him.

To : Changjo

Changjo-ah. Where are you? Are you okay?

 

No reply.

For days.

And she get worried.

She blame herself that knows nothing more about him, other than his phone number. They're sure talk about anything alot, but not to the point to share their personal information other than phone number.

The only place she knows to find him, just this park.

 

Months passed by.

No sign of Changjo.

Maybe he left this city. Chunji told herself. She tried to forget him, but at the end of the day, she find herself sitting on the same place for hours before heading home.

 

6 months later

 

Chunji was done with her grocery shopping at usual store when someone calling her name.

"Chunji-ah"

She turns around to see the caller, and it's him.

"Bang Minsoo" Chunji frowns. "What are you doing here?"

"I was looking for you, baby"

"Maybe you've forgot this, but Mr Bang, I'm not your baby"

She walks away from him, but he grabs her hands and pulls her closer.

"No. Chunji, listen to me. I'm sorry about what was happen. I love you Chunji, and I want you to be mine, again"

Chunji tries to release herself but Minsoo is too strong for her.

"Let me go, Minsoo!"

"No I won't" He tighten his grips, make her yelp in pain.

"Please Minsoo stop it"

"Not before you say that you'll be mine again"

"No! Never. Now let go off me!" she shout.

"This girl. why can't you just say it!" Minsoo still holding her hands when suddenly someone push his hand from her.

"I believe i heard that she asked you to let her go" said the person.

"Who are you?" Now Minsoo staring at him

"My name is Changjo"

Chunji's eyes wide open. "Changjo yah! Pabo! Where have you been?!" she runs to him and hugs him tight, making Minsoo burn in anger.

Changjo hugs her back and pats her back. "I'm sorry, I will explain it to you"

"Sorry to interupt, but man, that girl was mine" Minsoo said.

"Maybe she was yours, but looks like she didnt want you anymore" Changjo smirks.

Minsoo grabs his collar but then stoped by Chunji.

"Bang Minsoo! Stop it! Don't hurt him! Let him go!"

"But.." before Minsoo can say anything, Chunji cuts him. "No Minsoo. we're over. since that day, we're over. I don't want you to come back. You've betrayed me. You cheated on me. I can't...just stop it, Minsoo. Go back to your Daniella" she said, with her teary eyes.

No matter how bad is minsoo, he will do anything Chunji said, whenever he saw her crying. With that, Minsoo let Changjo go, and he walks away.

Changjo hugs Chunji, and she cried on him.

After she calm down, Changjo takes her hand and walk to the park.

When they arrived, Changjo sit on the bench, but Chunji standing still.

"Why? Don't want to sit down?" changjo asked her.

"Yah! Changjo! Where have you been?! suddenly disappear! Not even replying my message! I hate you" Chunji pouts.

Changjo cringe. He gets up and push Chunji to sit down, then he kneel in front of her.

"I'm sorry. I was moved out of town for months, because mom needs to take care of grandpa and she won't let me to live alone here. And when grandpa gets better, we moved back here. I was about to tell you, but my phone got crashed. I was hoping that you will always waiting for me till i come back" He smiled at her.

"And i can see that you've been waiting for me" now he's grinning.

"Pabo. Who said that" Chunji pouts. still upset.

"You said that. you've been worrying about me for all this time. i'm sorry. i promise i won't do that again" he cups her face and wipes the tears that rolling down her cheek.

"Never leave me again" she said

"I won't"

"Thanks for saving me from Minsoo"

"That's what i am for. To protect you"

"I love you"

"Yes....what?" his eyes widen, can't believe what he just heard.

"Not gonna repeat it" She looks away. Changjo can't help but grins widely. Still cupping her face, he makes her turns to face him, and then he kisses her.

Chunji's blushing so hard. "Y-Yah!"

"Why? You don't like it? Okay, let me take it back" and he kissed her again.

"P-Pabo!" She hits his arms lightly.

"Chunji-ah. I love you" He smiled at her.

"I love you too..." She said while blushing.

 

-The End-

 

Taadaaaaa~~~

The end~ How was it?

I hope you like it ^^

Maybe i'll do teen top one shot after this~~~ but still i don't know when

anyway~ thank you for reading this <3