Is this how death felt like?

Listen To You..

DongHae pov

Is this how death felt like? Sharp, sting pain attack my poor heart again for the countless time. I look slowly to my side, i can't see anything but there's fire... My car..is on fire. I tried to get up but i can't, making me slam on the hard ground again. 

"Appa," i thought, "i can finally meet you"

"Call the ambulance! Call the fire department!" Leeteuk

"DongHae! DongHae baby! It's gonna be okay!" HeeChul

"DongHae! Stay there, damn it! Don't leave me!" HyukJae

"Hyung!!! Aish! Why the ambulance are such a SLOWASS!" KyuHyun

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~........~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*

Day 1, TuesDay...

I hear faint voices coming from outside of my place. I open my eeys slowly. I see no one but shadows behind the hospital door. I tried to bring my voice out but can't it hurts. I have no choice but to whimper. Luck was besides me, when i whimper, someone come in. HyukJae....he was looking sad and worried. I moved(forcefully) my hand, reach for him and he noticed.

He rush to my side and grab my left hand, smilling with tears of happiness. "DongHae...you're awake,..man, I can't believe this!!!" he said. I smile a little and look into his eyes. HyukJae then said, "Wait here, I'm going to call the members!" and rush out of the room.

 

Day 2, WednesDay

"DongHae hyung~~ <3 How are you?" said KyuHyun and gently grab my left hand and i smile alittle and nod my head, making the maknae smile. KyuHyun then said, "the doctor said that the injuries on your face are really serious by the time you arrive here. Luckily you got through and the operation was a success! But, the doctor said that you can't really talk now huh? Is that true hyung??"

I nod a little and grab his hand, carassing it softly. That's how i say sorry. KyuHyun gets it and says, "It's okay, hyung. Ah~ Sungmin called me! Sorry, i have to go now." I pout  a little and tug KyuHyun's sleeve, making the younger look at me. I then poked my cheek and KyuHyun chuckle and said, "you want a kiss?" I smile and nod my head.

 

Day 3, ThursDay

SungMin is the one coming in accompanied by HyukJae. Sungmin smiled at me and kiss my foreheadm saying, "Is ti troublesome when Kyu came here yesterday?" I shook my head. SungMin pat my head and said, "Aww~~ Hyung have to go to the cafeteria yea? you have not take your breakfast don't you?"

I shook my head and sungmin walked out and left me and hyukjae in the room. HyukJae seems to avoid my gaze. I can't stand it anymore. I hit the bed a few times to get his attention. After the 4th time, I hit the hospital bed HARD on the 5th time, making me wince in pain. HyukJae rush to me and said, "Hae! Are you okay? Does it hurt?"

He was about to hold my hand until i look at him, with sad face. He look bad and said, "What's wrong?". I hold his hand and grab it. Means, "why don't you talk to me?"

HyukJae look at me and carass my hand, "I'm sorry...but..I can't help myself but to think about your condition right now. Sorry...if.i sudden;y change my mood whenever i visit you..looking at you in this condition.. make sme wanna cry.."

Instead of him crying, I'm the person who cries after he said that...

 

Day 4 Friday

HyukJae and Leeteuk visit me this time. When i see Leeteuk walk in, i childishly held out both of my arms to him. Leeteuk widen his dimple smile and quickly hug me, saying to me how much the members miss me. After the hug, HyukJae smile shyly to me and i held out my hand to him, which he happily take it. Leeteuk smile and said, "Sorry, hae but it seems the hyung's schedule is nearly time."

I nod in understand and leeteuk peck on my my cheeks before he went out, manage to say to hyukjae to take care of me. After he go, HyukJae sigh and sits down, still carassing my bandage hang. I look at him as if i was asking, "What's wrong?" He look at me and smile, "nothing dear.." I look at him and he sigh. "Fine, i have some problems here.."

I look at him, as if i was saying, "What is it?" He look at me and chuckle, he carass my cheek and said, "Actually I have fall for someone.. Someone close to me.. But i have no idea whether he/she have the same feeling as i do..."

I gasp. Hyukjae..fall in love with someone? I tried to hide my sadness. I smile at him, carassing his red hair as if i was saying, "It's okay...Make he/she happy.. I'll support you.." 

HyukJae smile and kiss my hand, He say, "Thank You.."

_skips 3 days..._

 

Day 7, Monday

My last day in hospital, HyukJae come in and hug me as soon as i sit up. "I miss you.." he said. I smile and hug back. "I miss you too.." Yes, i can finally speak now after 6 days, voiceless. 

HyukJae look at me and smile, "Now i can say it.." I look at him and said, "What?" HyukJae hold my hand and place it at his heart. "I love you Donghae...Be mine..forever.."

I can feel his hearbeat, I look at him with tears. He smile and said, "surprise?" I nod. He chuckle and lean closer to me, mouth connected. I hug his neck and said, "I love you.. i'm yours..forever..."

~Listen To You ends here~