one

It was always you

Mihyun doesn't even know when the crush started. Did it happen on one of their walks back home from school, or did it happen when they both collapsed into bouts of laughter whenever they shared a hilarious joke? Or was it just the hormones that came along with puberty? Mihyun really didn't know, all she knew was that these feelings were wrecking havoc with her sanity (okay, maybe she was exaggerating a little, but hey that's what teenagers do right?). 

 

It was hard to concentrate on anything, ever since she had admitted and acknowledged her feelings for her best friend to herself. She found her mind straying to brown eyes that looked like molten gold in the sunlight during classes, caught up in the memories of their childhood when they spent more time together, and most of all, the endless possibilities should they ever get together. It was always whenever she had got to the latter that she would snort at her wishful thinking, and proceed to slap herself in attempt to get such thoughts out of her head. Stupid stupid stupid, she would berate herself. Speaking of which, had recently became a habit of hers that she had been called out thrice in class for muttering and slapping herself. 

"Mihyun, is something wrong?" her teacher's concerned voice brought her out of her inner monologue. 

Oh , I'm doing it again, aren't I. 

Her hands stop mid-slap and she wants nothing more than for the floor to swallow her whole because the whole class is looking at her with varying degrees of what-the- and amusement. Well, maybe she also wants to date Jongin and okay it was time for her mind to just shut up. Blushing all the way to the tips of her ears, she shakes her head and lets out a weak laugh. 

 

Honestly, how hard could it be to control a crush? 

 

A/N: well crap, i kind of really when it comes to updating and committing to my fics i'm so sorry :((