The Pros of Being Fast

Too Much, Too Fast

Woo Jiho isn't always a likeable person- and that's the nice way of putting it.

He can be crude, obnoxious, annoying, and at times violent depending on just who pissed him off.

Jaehyo likes Jiho, he really does, but there's always this flimsy fear that's never completely disappeared.

The best way to describe Jiho is wild. He's practically an animal and maybe that's why Jaehyo is scared of him to an extent. He's so different from the everyone else, so commandeering of himself and everyone around him. He demands attention without saying a word.

Jaehyo admires his drive and wants a small part of Jiho, wants to be around that determination. Jiho takes control of himself and ensures that he gets what he wants.

Jaehyo never seems to realize that he's what Jiho wants.

++++++

"Yah, stop pouting like that. It's a girly thing to do." Jiho snaps, pushing Jaehyo's chin upwards.

"I wouldn't have to pout if you'd let us get some food." Jaehyo responds. Kyung and Yukwon nod their agreement but Jiho just waves his hand dismissively. He glances over at their sullen faces and sighs, pushing away from the soundboard and standing up.

"Well, let's go." Jiho calls over his shoulder. Minhyuk whoops and leads the way out of the studio, the rest of the members following.

"Shotgun!" Yukwon calls.

"You had it last time." Jihoon complains.

"Just get in, I'm hungry." Jaehyo says. They all climb into the car, Jiho driving. It's no surprise and Jaehyo watches the shadows on his face.

He looks quite serious in this lighting, Jaehyo decides. Like a fighter or someone going into battle.

They go to a local fast food restaurant and eat inside. There's no else there because it's past midnight, which is a plus for them. Jiho pays for their food, being the leader he is, and carries the trays back to the tables.

"Here. Eat up." Jiho says, placing everyone's food in front of them. They're all sitting in a large booth and there's just enough room for Zico to sit on the end beside Jaehyo.

They don't talk much as they all eat their food. Jiho alternates between eating and being on his phone. It's odd for Jaehyo to be so close to Jiho, to see his thin shoulderblades through the back of his t- shirt and the back of his hair. His skin looks smooth and Jaehyo wonders absentmindedly if it would feel soft to the touch.

Once they're finished, they clean up and then leave, exiting the small building.

"Do you want to watch a movie tonight?" Kyung asks as they all climb into the car.

"Yes, let's watch a horror." Yukwon states. Jaehyo doesn't like horror movies so he doesn't comment.

"No, let's not." Taeil sighs.

"You'll all get eyebags." Jiho says. "Besides, if you watch anything it should be a comedy."

The arguement about what to watch continues all the way back to the dorm and once they finally get there, they all walk back into the building.

Jaehyo goes into his room and grabs clothes, before going into the bathroom to take a shower. When he gets out of the shower, Taeil, Yukown, Minhyuk, Jihoon, and Kyung are sitting on the couch watching a movie. Jiho is no where in sight.

The movie looks scary so Jaehyo decides to just go to his room. He lies down on his bed, grabbing his phone and turning it on. He takes a few selcas and is about to take more when there's a knock on his door.

"Yes?" Jaehyo calls. The door opens to reveal Jiho.

"I would like to come in." Jiho says. He's not one for questions; he'd always rather tell than ask.

"Go ahead." Jaehyo replies.

He enters Jaehyo's room fully, stepping in and closing the door behind him. He sits down on Jaehyo's bed, crossing his legs and resting his elbows on his knees.

"You've been staring at me." Jiho states. He looks as serious as ever and Jaehyo swallows.

"What? Tonight?" He questions lamely.

"More than just tonight. For a while now." Jiho replies. His gaze is unrelenting and Jaehyo finds that he can't look in his eyes for an extended amount of time.

"Why are you mentioning this?" Jaehyo asks. He can still feel Jiho's gaze on him and that makes him fidget.

"I've noticed the way you look at me when you think I'm not looking, so I'm asking you why you haven't done something about it." Jiho answers. Jaehyo finally meets his eyes.

"I-I'm not sure-"

"Ugh, you are so awkward. I'll just do it." Jiho decides. He shifts up onto his knees and moves over to Jaehyo.

"D-Do what?" Jaehyo questions. He doesn't know what Jiho is planning and that unnerves him.

"Tell me if I do something you don't like." Jiho murmurs, just before kissing Jaehyo.

He grabs Jaehyo's head, tilting it back and pressing his lips to the elder's. Jaehyo makes a noise in the back of his throat and leans back but Zico just moves with him, refusing to let go.

Jaehyo kisses back and Jiho moves one hand from Jaehyo's face and rests it on his shoulder, holding on to him. He presses his tongue against Jaehyo's lips and Jaehyo jerks back, surprised.

"You're fast, Woo Jiho." Jaehyo murmurs, but he's smiling. He feels shaky and he isn't sure why. Maybe it's because that's as close as he's ever been Jiho.
He wants to feel Jiho's skin under his hands, that heady energy he's an endless supply of. It's a desire he's felt before, late at night or when Jiho does something completely ordinary that Jaehyo can't help but find interesting.

"If I wasn't fast, you would have never made a move." Jiho responds. He his lips mindlessly and Jaehyo notices the movement.

He's always been aware of Jiho but now it seems amplified; he notices every ragged breath and every movement. That fear is still there, closer to the surface now because he doesn't know what Jiho's going to do next.

But, who doesn't like being scared every once in a while?

Jaehyo kisses Jiho, catching the younger by surprise. He welcomes it nonetheless, wrapping his arms around Jaehyo's shoulders and pulling him down on top of him.

They remain in this position for a few moments, before Jiho decides to turn them over so he's on top.

"You're too much, Jaehyo." He breathes, his hands resting on Jaehyo's chest. They're both breathing hard and Jiho's certain he's never seen Jaehyo look better.

"Too fast and too much." Jaehyo murmurs. Jiho grins with a wildness that makes Jaehyo's stomach flip and then leans down to nip at his neck.

++++++

Being scared around Jiho occurs less often for Jaehyo after they are together and he finds that Woo Jiho's unpredictability becomes predictable after a while.

He knows that Jiho isn't exactly tame and will always surprise him, but he doesn't have anything to fear. Jiho is volatile and too fast, but they're a good match.

Jaehyo can slow him down, just a bit, just enough for him to catch his breath. And Jiho is there to take Jaehyo's breath away.