April's School Day

My Porcelain Princess

                                                              Chapter 1 : April's School Day

I walked down the halls to see people laughing and throwing paper at me. I don't like this, I wish this crap would stop. I never done anything to hurt them, why are they hurting me? I walked to my locker and the words ' mute ' and ' idiot ' was spraypainted on my locker.It makes me feel hurt. No words could explain the feeling I have right now, I tried to get Appa to make them stop. All he did was give me a tired smile and told me that I should be strong. I have been strong too long, my heart hurts and nobody knows that I cry myself to sleep. I know if umma was here,she would hug me and kiss me. But none of that is going to happen, after taking my necessary books I headed to class. No one ever pays attention to the teacher! It's disrespectful to me, also there is a word going around that we have a new student, girls say he's hot. Boys says that he is a nerd. I don't believe in rumors, I don't like them because they spread rumors about me. Ugh, there goes Krystal again. Krystal is one of those mean queenkas, exactly like the ones in dramas. She's pretty I guess, but she's so mean and she is just..innapproiate. I put down my books on my desk, many pieces of paper was on my desk, pretty much saying mute freak. I am known as a mute beauty, appa says I would be awhole lot better if I spoke again, then my image would be complete.But that doesn't matter. Anymore. I saw the queenkas and kingkas bully and make out. It's gross and I hate them. Then a angelic boy appears, girls start screaming. The teacher tries calming them down, " Students! Please settle down, we have a new student! " Duh. He's kinda cute but then again I wouldn't want to risk again.." Class this is Luhan, please welcome him..Luhan you may sit next to..ah yes! April." Me? Are you kidding me?! He's probably one of those scary rebels or gangsters..he smiles and bows. Many girls shoot cold,glares at me. It's not my fault! It's Mr.Lee's fault, he said for Luhan to sit next to me.Luhan dropped his school bag on the ground and sits nicely. Then the lesson begins..Luhan leans over and whispers something," Hi I'm Luhan, your April..is your birthday on April? " What kind of question is that? I look deep into his eyes, they look warm and sweet..I nodded quickly and he continues talking. On the corner of my eye I see Krystal glaring at me. I hate it when attention is on me! After several more classes, I stopped by my locker and pushed all my books in. As usual, there are threats and trash in my locker.." Yah! April why is there so much trash in your locker? " I turned to see Luhan, he's in all of my classes. And he won't stop talking to me..why can't he talk to Krystal? Or Minhee? Even Minyoung! I shrug and pull out my lunchbox." Are you mute? " He just realizes that? I roll my eyes and nod. He follows me to my usual cafeteria routine. He looks at me," The cafteria is that way.." he said pointing. I pull out a post it from my school uniform pocket, then wrote ' I don't eat in the cafeteria. It's crowded and loud..' He nods and I see Krystal. She walks over," Oppa! Why are you hanging with mute girl? She's stupid. Come to the cafeteria with me." I looked at Luhan and his usual sweet,friendly, eyes seemed to be replaced with angry eyes." I'm not your oppa. Why would I sit with you when you just called her stupid?! " I looked down on my feet,I could feel Krystal's eyes drill holes in me. " Your loss, I'll just keep on asking." She leaves and Luhan looks at me," Is she always like this?! Why don't you do anything? " I get a new post it and wrote,' Because I don't want to add more fuel to the fire. Thanks for standing up for me. :) ' Luhan nods and we had lunch together, it's the first time in many years for anybody to sit with me! After school Luhan walks me home, I appreciate him. He's really nice. But I'm not sure if I could trust him..I kinda tremble whenever he's so close..Thanks Luhan for making my lips move upwards alittle..