-

I'll Miss You

"Jennie-ya wait" a boy, wearing a cap with oversized wet shirt because he's sweating like mad, shouting out a long-haired girl's whose walking far from him.
"Jennie-ya!" he run to her . His sweats run down from his upper body to ground while he was running.

Because the girl-called-Jennie basically didnt run at all, he could reach her fast.

They're at side walk near Han river. Night view from this place is the best.

He grabbed her wrist, pulled it, making her to face him.
Jennie looked at him with dissapoint look.
"please don't tell my dad about this, Jennie" asked the boy, still grabbed her wrist . From his look, he was kind of depressed.
"let go of me, Bobby" Jennie tried to pull her wrist from Bobby's -the boy's name- grip.
Bobby didn't let of it, he moved and grabbed her hands instead.
"no way Jen. I wouldn't let go of you before you make sure that you won't tell my dad about what i did earlier" he said with pleased look
While jennie about to open , Bobby put his finger on her lips.

"I beg you. Please" he said as he downed his knees on the ground in front of Jennie
Jennie got surprised by what he was doing. She couldn't handle this anymore. She always care for him about everything he had done and felt.
Her expression has gotten soft seeing Bobby in front of her, kneeled.

"Oppa! Ireona, ige hajima!" Jennie shook his shoulder and aksed him to get up.
"I beg you" said Bobby weakly, still kneeled . And lowered his head facing the ground .
He could hear Jennie's sighing.

"you're so childish! How could the thing such it come up to ur mind eoh? Michin saram. Ireona!" Jennie's tone raised up . Her face gotten red from mad.

Luckyly, there was none else except them since it's 1 AM in early morning.

Slowly, Bobby got up still with his lowered head, he couldn't face Jennie.
"don't you think you do this just to make everything get worst?" said Jennie, lowering her voice's tone
"You were drunk! It's not even reach ur time yet to drink. What's gotten into ur mind oppa?" said Jennie with sarcastic tone
As jennie finnished her last sentence, Bobby got his head up, facing her looked straight to her eyes which almost teary.
"i know and you know. I was wrong. But i was depressed. I am not ready yet for tomorrow, so i just came there and took some gulps. And look i am not even drunk now" explain Bobby as he held her shoulder

Her tears which she tried to hold, it finally run down her cheeks.
"it's ur own dream rite to go to USA oppa? And tomorrow you can finally be there. Why were you being so depressed?" said Jennie with a weak smile on her wet face.
"but not for this thing . It's cruel . My dad is cruel, make my life turn cruel as well. I hate bussiness. It's such a life-wrecking thing. I just want to dance and produce music. And you knew all abt that jennie"

"yeah i knew really. But you must go there. You didn't even have a choice. As you always say to me, let go with the flow" jennie tried to comfort and supported him .
"yeah about that you're right" Bobby paused his sentence.

There are seconds of silence and then

"mm jennie, will you miss me for 3 years from tomorrow?" asked Bobby with curious face on him. He looked at Jennie who turned out smiling
"why would i don't miss you. I will miss my best friend i used to hanging out with"
As Bobby heard "best friend" words came out from , suddenly he got his mood down even more, but he's not sure tho abt why he was feeling so upset hearing those two words.

"ekhm... You won't tell my dad rite?" Bobby cleared his -sudden awkward- voice and asked her .
"why would i? If i tell him, i'm scared that you'll be forced to live there for ever and not going to go back to Korea" Jennie laughed as she talked. The situation between them has calmed down.

"yaaaa hogshi are you that scared i won't go back to Korea for ever?" Bobby brought his face closer to hers. There's smirk on his face.
Jennie pull her face a bit as he came closer 'mwoya ige' her mind spoke. 'no way, you can't do this to me Kim Jiwon. Jebal, not now!' her mind completely full of question she made herself

"a-a-aniya keugae, aishh oppa you're too close. Aish" said Jennie while blushing. Bobby smiled and pull his head . He then rubbed Jennie's hair .
Jennie smiled. She likes it whenever he rubs her head. 'keunda wae my heart is beating this fast? Wae irae? Aish' Jennie put her arms on her chest , feeling her fast heartbeat, while Bobby walked a bit far from her . Not too far from her standing place, He sat down at the grass there and laid down for a second then got up, looked at Jennie and gestured her to came with smile on his face.

Jennie walked towards Bobby. She sat down beside him facing han river with light of town
"since it's the last morning i'm here, let's stay for a bit" said Bobby still looking at scenery in front of him
"yak, ur parents must be worry" Jennie looked at Bobby with are-you-kidding face
"just a bit. It's beautiful here. It's okay if my parents mad at me and scold me, i bear with it. Yah Jennie why so quite huh?" Bobby turned his head to looked at Jennie who was sat down with her eyes closed.Her head about  went down to the ground, while Bobby put her head to his shoulder.

He turned his head to see Jennie's face. 'this scenery is more beautiful than han river night view. I wish i could see you 3 years from now with the same Jennie, but more beautiful one. I'll make it sure."
He still looked at her face, scaned from her eyebrows, cheeks, nose and landed on her pink pump lips which a bit trembling bcs of coldness. He brought his face closer closer closer but when their face just reminds 3cm away, he pulled his face , shook his head. 'i can't do this. She's my bestfriend. And she just consider me as bestfriend either............

'but i love her, as woman'

as his mind spoke it's last sentence , he put his own lips on hers. Stayed like that for a minute . Then he pulled his head and kissed on top of her head.

"i will miss you Jenni-ya"

-END-

 

please leave comment and subscribe

thank you