Chapter 1

Ordinary Girl

Ordinary Girl

Rainbows filled the sky and chocolate bunnies were frolicking around. Just then the unicorns came from the the forest of gumdrops. I went to the tree and picked off a licorice branch and took a bite of that while I watched the chocolate waterfall fall. I took my hands to scoop some when I heard a distant yell. "NUNA!!!!" I opened my eyes. I yawned, " Mwoh." My little brother jumped on my bed," Mom said to come down and eat lunch." I rubbed my eyes and nodded. "Oh yeah and I get the leftover meat," my brother said while running out.  " YAH PARK JI BIN!!" I yelled. I sighed. Yes, my younger brother is the child actor Park Jibin. I went down and saw my mom making the table. Suddenly Jibin's phone rang and I lunged for it. I grabbed it before he could get it."Nuna!!" he whined. I looked at the caller I.d, " Kim Sohyun? Wasn't she with you in the Suspicious Housekeeper Awwww....YOUR DATING HER!!!!" Jibin's eyes widened as he shook his head," No no no no no no no...." I smirked and answered it," Hello?" A girl's voice came on," Hello? Isn't this Jibin oppa's phone?" I stepped to the left as Jibin tried grabbing the phone," This is his girlfriend." Jibin jumped on top of me,"NUNA!!!" I crawled away in pain and Sohyun answered," Oh...your his girlfriend?," I looked around...where's Jibin. Suddenly the phone was snatched from my hand. "Hello? Hi Sohyun. Sorry that was my older sister," Jibin said while going to his room. My brother is so cute. I went into the kitchen and hugged my mom, " Umma." My mom smiled and told me to eat. I sat down and started eating.  I reached for the leftover meat when Jibin walked in. He put his phone next to him and started eating too. "So when's your DATE with Sohyun? " I aaked teasingly.  He glared at me but said nothing. He finished eating and walked out the door saying that he has a schedule.  I sighed. My brother is always working so hard.  My mom said she needs to get a present for my dad for their anniversary tonight so she left to the mall. I flopped on the couch and lay there.  So bored. I the TV and started watching Running Man. Fourty-five minutes into it my phone rang. I looked at it and saw that it was my friend Suzy.  "Hello?" I answered.  "Jiyeon-ah~" Suzy said," I saw on the news that your brother was cast for a new drama!" I sat up," He didn't tell me anything, but why are you curious?" " Because Infinite L is in it and maybe your brother can ask him to get Woohyun's autograph!!" she squealed into the phone. "Who?" I asked dumbly.  I can already imagine her rolling eyes while she answered, " Infinite Woohyun? My bias?  I always talk about him, he- never mind." I sighed," I'll ask him ok?" Suzy squealed, " Thank you my dearest best friend.  Bye!" I hung up and put that in my mental to - do list.  I continued watching TV until my mom came home and got ready for her anniversary date. "What did you get appa?" I asked her. She smiled," A watch." I walked her to the door and watched as she left. I waved until her car was out of my sight. I went in and started making ramen. Two hours later, Jibin came back home. "Jibin," I called to him. "What?  Is there food?" he said going toward the kitchen. "Were you cast in a drama? And no there isn't food. Make ramen," I said. "Yeah why?" Jibin asked boiling water. I stood up," Suzy's asking for an autograph for...Woohyun? I think that's his name." "Woohyun? He isn't in the drama," he said," Is it L hyung?"  I shook my head," I think she's asking you to ask him for the autograph. " "I'll ask him tomorrow, " Jibin said making his ramen.

~~~~~~~~~~~the next day~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Bye umma!"Jibin yelled as he left. He went out to his vab outside and drove away. I plopped on the couch and started watching a some shows. About 30 minutes later my mom came running into the room. "Jiyeon-ah! " my mom yelled," Jibin forgot his script in his room. Can you go give it to him?" I sighed, but got up and left. I arrived at the filming location and started to text Jibin asking him where he was.  I was walking and texting at the same time when I bumped into someone.  I went sprawling on the floor. ' Aish. I just bought thess jeans,' I thought brushing myself off. "Are you okay?" the person asked. I looked up and I saw guy holding his hand out to me.