i'm back in town !!

This is my life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
BORAM'S P.O.V

Huoh it clock is six at morning and i wake up. I wash up and walk to kitchen and make some bread and cafe. I start eating and whats tv. An hour that i deside to pack my clothes and other stuf to my suitcase. 

I walk to my car and put my suitcase to back sits and turn the car on and start driving. After two hours i'm almost there, but not yet.

Then i see three girls standing next to the road , look like they need a ride so i stop and asked if they need i ride "Do you need a ride?"

"Yes, is it ok ?" asked the short haired girl "Yes of course , come in" the short haired girl sit on front and the two other sit on back.

"My name is Boram whats yours ?" i asked and shoet haired girl ansvered and introduce others "My name is Eunjung and they are Jiyeon and Hyomin"

They all smiled to me. "So were are you going?" i asked them, i hope i don't need to drive them far (i hate driving).

"were going to Busan, What about you Boram?" Hyomin answered "actually i'm going to Busan to~" Jiyeon looked at me "What are you going to do there?" "Oh i'm going to wisit my granmother" "We live there" Hyomin talked before i could even ask why they are going to Busan.

We arrived to Busan and i drive them to theyr houses Hyomin has BIG white house , Eunjung and Jiyeon had this smal blue house near the river and the i drive to my granmothers house and parked the car near big tree.

I feel so happy to see my granmother after these long years! I run to the dor and knoked it but it wasint my granmother who opened the dor it was kid, little boy about 7 ye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter