Baby I'll Make you an Ocean

Your Intoxicating Spell
**Ring ring** **Ring ring* “Ugh… hello?” You answer the phone groggily. “Hey! Guess what!?” You sigh half asleep and sit up in your bed to stretch, “What?” You say with a yawn. “You know the guy Jay Park??? He's goanna be at our spa today!!!" You bat your eye lids still trying to process reality and your dream a just shrug, "Uhuhhh" Your friend sighs, "UGH! You're so hopeless. Well see you at work." -click- You stand up a few seconds later to stretch, take a shower, brush your teeth and clean your face. "Man... waking me up this early..." You checked the clock and it blinked 6:22. "Oh well. I'll be able to eat breakfast at last." Slipping on some jeans, a hoodie, and your converse you walk down the stairs and grab your purse and car keys and head out the door. On your way to work you stop by a small bakery and purchase a few doughnuts and some coffee with extra crème. You get out of your car and go through the work doors of the spa and throw the bag away. You see your friend and wave to her and she squeals running over to you, "Oh my God!! Did you really come to work like that??!!" She asks in disbelief and you squint your eyebrows, "Um... how else was I supposed to come? And why are you so overdressed?" You say looking at her hot pink neon high heels, black waist hugging skirt, and short sleeved V neck top. "Did you hear ANYTHING I told you this morning?? JAY PARK IS COMING TO TRY OUT THE SPA SINCE WE WERE RATED 5 STARS!!" You gasp in disbelief, "ARE YOU FOR REAL!!!?? NOOOO!!!" You say looking at your sloppy hair and idgaf about life outfit. "Why...?” You groan angrily at yourself. Your friend laughs and leads you to the changing room, "Doesn’t matter though. You have to change into your "uniform" because you’re a massage lady." She laughs. You glare at her and at the ugly uniform, "Shut the up." You say as you change into your work uniform. "Damn.. You have AWESOME s! Where the hell did you get those from!!" She says pouting. You stick your tongue out at her laughing, "My mama." She rolls her eyes and walk away to her lucky desk job where she gets to check him in. You contain your jealousy and tie your hair back in a bun grabbing a body towel off of the rack and tossing it over your shoulder. "He would obviously be assigned to the best person we have here... I doubt I would be able to handle a celebrity since I just got this job a few months ago." You say to yourself as you walk out of the changing room pinning on your name tag. **Oh ! I forgot to wear my sports bra! I can't wear this one it’s too-** "Hey! He just pulled up and he will be assigned to your room okay?!" Your boss whispers strictly to you. "You have a very VERY important job here! This is our first ever celebrity to visit us and we want to leave a good impression. Got it?" You nod and start to get nervous as your boss walks over to the door to let him in. **What if I don’t do good...what if he doesn’t like how I look. What if...** You stop thinking as soon as he walks in. *Whoa.... this guy is HOT** He was really tall (maybe about 5'7), he wore a black V-neck T-shirt, a blue jean acid washed vest, dark shades, white skinny jeans that hugged his hips just right, and studded black converse. Your boss shows him to the men's changing room and walks over to you a few minutes later, "Go make sure everything is ready inside the room alright?" You nod and walk to your assigned room making sure the lotion, towels, pillows, and furniture was just right just before he walks in with a towel around his waist smiling. "Hey." You stand up straight and return the smile, "Hi. I'm _________. It's nice to meet you sir. Please lay down here on the spa table so that we can proceed." You sat gesturing to the table. He smirks looking you up and down before walking over to lay on the spa table. He lays down face up watching you as you get the lotion from the table. "U-um sir... I meant the other way..." You say trying not to blush. He laughs, "What? You never seen a man before?" You fidget a bit and shake your head, "I never said that..." He gives you a teasing look and he turns around the right way burring himself into the pillow. You sigh mentally and pour the lotion over his back smoothing it out. **Man... He has really cool tattoos...** you think to yourself as you rub the torso of his back. He let out a soft moan and you try not to shudder with embarrassment. "Rub harder." He mumbles trough the pillow and you nod adding more pressure to your hands. About 10 minutes later after rubbing the lower part of his back, you work your way up to his neck where he tenses and shudders. You quickly stop and look over at him worried, "I'm sorry! Did I hurt you?" He sits up on the table his towel falling to the floor and locks his eyes on you full of hunger, "No. But you might be hurting after I'm done." You stagger back a bit from the spa table as he stands hovering over you like a tower. "W-what are you doing- " He grabs you by the waist and lays you down on the table. "No stop-" He cuts you off with a deep intoxicating kiss make you fall into a trance. His hands trail underneath your shirt up to your bra unsnapping it. You feel your body get tense and you turn your head away from his blushing. "What's wrong baby? Are you getting nervous?" He teases kissing your neck softly. He slides off your pants and and gently rubbing your wet core where you needed it the most. "Damn baby you're an ocean." He laughs as you try to close your legs to hide it, but he leans in and kiss your lower lips between your thighs. "S-stop... that's dirty...” You moan softly not really wanting him to stop and he laughs, "You're just being shy." Your legs start to shiver and he holds them up in the air above your head. You take a few quick gasps as he slips his tongue into your dripping wet core, "A-ahhhh" Your body quivers as he you dry and you moan with jagged breaths. "You ready?" He props himself up and hovers over you with a lustful shimmer in his eyes. "B-but what if they hear us...?" You whisper nervously and bite your lip. He gives you a y smirk which makes your body tingle no longer caring if anyone hears. "If they do we'll be sure to make them jealous." He inside you and you feel like your body is going to mealt. You guys start out slow for a few minutes then he starts to speed it up ramming his in so deep gentely kisses the tip of your uterus. He muffles your screams by covrering your mouth and whispers soft shh's in your ear. "Someone might hear us if you moan that loudly." You shake your head not caring anymore about anything but him, "I don't care." You wrap your legs around his back and pull him closer to you, " me until I drown..." A few days after the incident with Jay you two were inseparable. At any chance you two had available you spent it ing anywhere and anytime. ((sowwie. school is a hoe so i might not get to update often >O< grr. buuttt spring break is comming up sooo ;3333 <3 More time for more chapters c: **next chapter will have more details and action ;33))