B-O-O

Boo

We were on break from school this time of year, and we only had a few days left to spend this time together. So as we planned, we got our snacks and pigged out downstairs. We didn't see the day light for a couple days. Having our new gifts from Christmas, we played League Of Legends with our new headsets. Laughing and talking together for hours, we finally decided to take a break. As always, Kwangsoo checks his mail because he was emailing this girl that lived a city away. He was all about her. She had his heart, and they were a pretty cute couple. She was a gamer as well, and would game with us from time to time. As Kwangsoo checked his mail, an email subject named: "Boo" came up. Kwangsoo just deleted it and went on. After a few hours, Kwangsoo checked his email again and saw that same email. As curiosity grew in his thoughts, he clicked the mail. Only seeing a blank page with the letters B-O-O written in the middle of the page. It didn't make any sense, so he called his friends over to look at it. And as they observed, he explained what happened. We just laughed and messed his hair up. He closed his laptop and left. 

The next day, we all returned to our computers and logged on. But Kwangsoo's computer was never shut down. He said: "I turned this computer off before I left, did one of you guys go on it?" We shook our heads no. Our number one rule was to never go on each others computers without permission. Kwangsoo looked through his files and history to see if anything was missing or unordinary. As he searched through his files, he noticed a file named "Boo". He believed one of us was screwing with him. He tried deleting the file but it always came up as "Error." Sighing in his chair, he knew that spam mail gave him a virus called "Boo." Running his virus protection, the computer didn't detect a virus. It was clean as a whistle. Ignoring it now, he went on gaming. 

Later during the gaming, in the corner of the computer screen, a bubble popped up saying "Boo logged in." Exiting out on the game, he clicked on the bubble, and the command prompt popped up. It slowly typed out the letter B-O-O. We came around and stood behind Kwangsoo noticing the weird phenomenon. Maybe someone was messing with him? We all watched Kwangsoo turn his computer off this time. But this time, Kwangsoo took his laptop home. His curiosity was through the roof and was wondering how this entity was on his software. Returning home, he opened his laptop and it was on again. This time, the file "Boo" had a notepad file inside. Kwangsoo pressed on it and noticed something strange about this letter. It described a murder of cases that were unsolved or written as a homicide. Kwangsoo wasn't sure what to do. To call the police? To tell someone? What if they blamed me for the murders? Closing his laptop, he laid in bed. Taking some sleeping pills to help him sleep. 

The next morning, he woke up noticing the laptop open. Focusing his eyes, he noticed the file "Boo" was open again. But this time, pictures and audio were evolved. Sliding through the pictures were the victims of the murder with their names written on the bottom. Tears rolled down Kwangsoo's face, how did he get this information? Why did he? How could someone do this to a human being? The victims were burned and tortured. Some of them went missing forever. Weeping as he kept looking at the pictures, the last picture had an audio with it. He played the audio as only heard was static noise and a few voices crying out for help. In the end of the audio a man said: "Do my undoing." as the audio ended, his computer went black. Only a play button on the screen. Wiping his tears, he clicked the button. More static noise raised as fast pictures of a man operating on human beings. Opening their belly's, cutting out their eyes and tongue, and carving some type of language all over their skin. At the end of the video he spoke out to Kwangsoo saying: "Do my undoing." Kwangsoo slowly shut the computer and cried. He didn't go to school, he never ate or even left his room. This information traumatized him. As he was only 15. 

A few weeks later he was put in the hospital for care. We had no idea what happened that night, only that someone was messing with him. When we came and visited him in the hospital, he didn't say a word. He didn't even look at us. He just kept looking up as tears rolled out of his sorrowful eyes. He wasn't the same anymore. It was terrifying seeing him that way. More weeks came by, and he never came back to us. He was still laying in the hospital saying nothing and doing nothing. Just waiting to die. 

A year has gone by, and the news came on. The reporter sadly reported that the hospital was the site of a man being slaughtered and burning. I cried, and cried. Hoping Kwangsoo was out and okay. Fearing the worse, I knew he was gone. The police had no evidence of who killed all those people in the hospital. Some patients were missing eyes, others had carvings in their skin. It was one of the worst massacres in history. A lot of the bodies were missing, people were missing. Kwangsoo was one of those missing people. Seoul National University Hospital Boramae Medical Centre was the name of the hospital where Kwangsoo was last seen. The police took Kwangsoo computer and read the "Boo" file. They first believed Kwangsoo killed all those people, but retracing where the email "Boo" was from found it was from an old grave yard. The police dug the grave yard up and found an inhuman figure. Scientist researched this entity and never found something like this before. It matched no DNA or any animal. The scientist stored this figure away, and called it "Boo." 

Later on, more spam mail of "Boo" occurred in boys email boxes. They all traced back to the inhuman figure Boo. They say he was cursed by witches and in sacrificing rituals. His soul is still with us. Priests have him buried inside the church being exorcised every year before New Years. They believe he is the Omen. 

If you see an email subject of "Boo", don't open it. Other kids that have opened this email resulted in them going crazy, committing suicide or killing their family. After their deed would be done, they go missing and never return. Over 200 kids have gone missing. All resulted from the email "Boo." 

If you receive an email "Boo." Please contact the police, and whatever you do. 

DO NOT OPEN IT.