1- First Meet

Colourful Love Macarons

Happy Reading ! ^^

 

Author POV

 

On a bright day at Seoul, at a street where not so crowded, theres a girl walked lazily, hopelessly, pulled her pink luggage. Her step felt so heavy. Feels like the white heels she's wearing was a ton of metal.

'Now that I already arrived here, where can I find him?' she thought when she heard motorcycles roared cockily at the street. She turned her head just to feel a splash of water splashed on her face. She don't take to much time to take off her right heel and throw it to the 'crazy rider'

The heels land on the helmetless head of the rider. He seems shocked and stopped his motorcycle. The one behind him just go straight. The rider get off his motorcycle and turned his head to the heel that lied weakly on the street. He pick it and walked slowly to her. She just glared at him.

"Noona~~ it's hurt you know! And what did I do wrong to you ?!" he pouted and hand her her heel. She took it put it on.

"Don't you see my shirt?! It's wet!" the boy eyed her from head to toe.

"Yes, why? Is it raining? No right. You wanna take a ride with me? Where you wanna go? Because it's seems like you're not living here, according to your big luggage, cute noona." He asked repeatedly, she shook her head.

'What the hell was he asking me why I'm wet.' She was annoyed.

"It's wasting my time talking to a hopeless boy like you." she get ready to walk away. But stopped when he hold her wrist.

"I'm just asking where are you going, noona. I just wanna help you, you know my mom said it's good helping people that was suffering. Is it bad intention, noona?" it make her more annoyed, she just inhaled a deep breath and shooked her head.

"No, noona? Really? So my mom is incorrect! Ahh jinjja! I've to asked her back. I'm sorry then noona. See you around haha~ Annyeong!!" he waves and get on his motorcycle then start the engine.

'Such a ' she thought walking again slowly.

 

 

 

 

"You lose to me! You're a loser and you know that, Sehun."

"What the hell! It was because that noona throw her shoes to me. If it's not, I'll be the winner!" he glared.

"Oh really?! Look at your phone now." he glanced him then fish out his phone from his leather jacket.

"! I forgot! Battle you next time!" he waves and start his engine quickly before rushed to somewhere. He just stared at him that slowly missing from his glance. He then smirked before laugh.

"You know I'm the winner, Oh Sehun~"

 

Park

 

"Ya! Oppa!! Why were you not answering my call? Am I not so important to you?!" she whined, stomping her feet. Sehun just lowed his head. Yeah he just ignored 47 missed calls from Im Hyunah, her girlfriend.

"Mian, chagi~ I was battle racing with Baekhyun." he answered honestly.

"Ahh jinjja!! Always battling battling and battling. You even don't have time for me. Just that stupid battle all the time. I'm not priority anymore, i see. Let's just break up, Sehun." her voice shoot deep in his heart. How could she?

"Hey, we just made up this one month, chagi~~"

"Yes, and this one month was just an ignornce month for me, Sehun. You're so ignoring me like trash, like a dumb! Do you even now how it feels?" she start sulking. Sehun that afraid of losing from Baekhyun tried to begged him. He kneeled infront of her.

"Please please please... Hyunah~~ Chagi~~ I'll do anything just don't leave me! I'm begging you! I'll give you anything you want. Just say it. Please~" he begged. Hyunah let out a sigh and leaned to her car. Tapping her index finger to her chin, thinking of what that will she asked to prove Sehun's love.

"Ahh geurae~ Just bring me a ring and a box of macarons to our dinner tonight." she said. Sehun just grin.

"That's so easy. See you tonight then , chagi~" he waves before she get in her car. After she left, he quickly go to his mom's cake shop.

 

Sweet Cake Shop

 

"Mom!! Do you have macarons here? I need it now!" He whined over the shop, earning stared from customers and employees.

"No dear, we don't sell  macarons. But I know a shop that sell it near here. It's few bloxks from here. But you have to go fast, it will close in a moment." His mom come and patted his back.

"Really Ommo thanks mom. You're like a Google to me. Always know what I want and need!" he chirped and kissed his mom's cheek before running outside.

 

 

'Maybe a box of sweet macarons will made my bad day better~' she thought crossing few shops. Finally she found a shop that sells macarons. She smiled and dragged her luggage before bumped to someone.

"Ya neo!!! Why I'm so unlucky today! Oh God!" she cursed after looked at someone who bumped to her.

"Oh noona! Why are you always mad when meet me? You're weird." she glared and walk in first, after stuck out her tongue to him.

"Miss, can I have a box of macarons, please?"

"Yes, sure. It's a last box left." the staff smiled. She took out her purse from her bag.

"How much is it?" he throw the money on the counter and grab the plastic bag.

"Yaa it's mine! I come first!"

"But I pay first!"

"Yaa you're so rude! Give me back my macarons!"

"No it's mine, noona. I really need it!"

"I don't care you !! It's mine!"

"Security!! Come here!! They make troubles here!" Soon the security guards come.

"Whats going on here?! You're disturbing our other customer!" on of them said.

"Sir, that macarons is mine! I ordered them first but that guy, that guy. He come and-"

"I pay first, so it's mine, right sir?"

"But It's me who ordered it!!"

"Yaa get out! Get out!" They dragged both of them out from the shop. Leaving them glared at each other. She stared at the plastic bag on his hand sadly. She dragged her luggage slowly. He who saw it pity her too but yeah, he need it. Tonight.

He then looked a purse lied on the ground. He bent down and take it.

"Is this hers?" he tried to called her but when he turned to chased her, she's gone.

"Why so fast?! Maybe next time." he put the purse in his bag. He then go back home to get ready for the dinner with Hyuna tonight.

 

 

"Why God??!! Today was the unluckiest and baddest day in my life! My shirt wet, I didn't get my macarons, and now my purse missing. I lose all my money now~ Fortunately I still got my phone or else, I'll dead." but still, she can't be relax. Now it' getting darker, she got no money, where she should sleep then? And how can she find her brother?

"God~ help me!" :'(

 

TBC~ :D

 

 

Annyeong everyone ^^

The first chapter! Chaachaaaa~~ xD

How is it? Good? Bad? ? Leave your comments down there :) I receive critics!

Do subscribe and upvote would be great too xP

Sorry for grammar mistakes and typos *bow*

Enjoy and see ya next chapter!

 

Your silly Author,

Julianti~ <3