Meeting The Jerks

Stuck With Twelve Jerks

Krystal woke up at the sound of the speaker blasting, seeing the people took their stuffs, she immediately take her own and fixed her things. With a one last heavy sigh, she put on her glasses and got down the plane. Being back in Korea isn't really one of Krystal's plan, it's not that she hated it here but her life is in San Francisco for Pete's sake. Her friends was there, her soon-to-be-boyfriend is there, and lastly her family is there while here,  she just have her auntie here, who knows right maybe she has lots of beautiful daughters. She frown, well, she was in Korea now, what's the point of whining mentally right? 

After getting a cab, she let the driver see the address, while she just sat there trying to get comfortable with the scent. You see, Krystal here hates cab scent, sometimes it makes her dizzy that she just want to vomit but actually she got used to it when she was 14 years old. Once she got comfortable, she let her head fall somewhere on the sit and get some sleep, sleeping is her life that's why.

---

"Miss Jung, we're here" Krystal's eyeball almost popped out when she heard him call her surname, it's just, really weird or shall I say creepy, it gave Krystal a shiver. Krystal gave him a forced smile and paid him before going out of the cab. 

Krystal's POV

As I went out, I was greeted by this house, not really huge but I think it's a house that gives you this rich feeling, I went towards it and spotted number '40' near the doorbell, I quickyly pushed the button and waited for someone to open it..

"Yes? May I help you?" I tilted my head towards the owner of the voice, I almost squeal. The guy has this really hot bed hair, and the white shirt didn't really help. He has a fair white skin and a heart-melting smile welcomed me once I looked up on his face but hey, he's a shortie for a guy.

"Oh hi, is aunt- I mean is Mrs. Kim in there?" 

"Oh. Are you Krystal Jung? I'm sorry but mother isn't here, she went abroad last week, but she already told us that you'll be here so you don't need to worry about the other guys"

"Other guys? How many are you in there?" I swallow the huge lump forming and forced myself to not curse in English. Why didn't my father told me this? I mean she left last week well according to Mr. Short-But-Hot With A Super Nice Skin. I saw him scratch his head and give me a shy smile.

"Uh. . . 12. But don't worry we won't bite" I swear I heard him mumble after he said that- but wait what the ing hell? Dad is making me live with ing 12 guys? But wait if there are 12 guys, does that mean my beloved cousin is included?

"Is Jongdae included to all- um 12 of you?" When I saw him walk inside, I followed him and there we walk.

"Yes, but actually aside from Chen, we are all adopted"

"Wait- What made auntie adopt you all?" I was shock, I mean, I wouldn't want to have 12 sons in total, that would be too huge and duh it will be such a burden.

"I'll tell it to you maybe later, but now you have to meet the boys" 

When we reach the door, he slowly opened it and I was greeted by bunch of guys running with cleaning materials on their hands. Aw. Aren't they cute? Cleaning for me, well I'm not sure if they are cleaning for me though.

"BOYS. LISTEN UP." Then they all stopped talking but they started whispering and murmuring at each other, what, are they some kind of chics who gossips secretly? Oh wait no not chics, hot chics I mean.

"Guys please, will you all put-"

"Soojungie! Oh my gosh, you have grown, did you ate all my chocolates? let me hear that voice of you, I missed you!" I rolled my eyes at the troll hugging me but hug him back in the end, I really missed him, when auntie and Jongdae visited me in San Francisco, we became really close, I told him all of my secrets and he told his' as well, he also made me sweets which I totally loved, but when they went back to Korea, all of those stop, yes we still contacted each other but I just don't feel it. Well, atleast there's a one good reason for me to go here in Korea. We pull away from each other when heard the tall blondie cough. Well thank you for being such a there.

"I guess we need to introduce ourselves. Hi there, I'm Kris" The blondie guy stated offering his hands. I gladly took it with my fake smile plastered on my face, Jongdae almost laughed at me for that.

"I'm Xiumin, and I'm the oldest!" He exclaimed cutely, oh god, he is the oldest? I now have a proof for that quote 'Don't judge a book by its cover'. Another babyfaced guy put his arm on Xiumin's shoulder, don't tell me this is the second-

"I'm Luhan, Second oldest" Yeap I'm right, I gave him a sincere smile, well I was smiling all this time, cut that part where Jongdae hugged me.

"I'm Lay" We exchange smiles and that's it, he's the quietest out of all, atleast one of them is quiet, so 1 minus 12 is equal to 11! Yeah but that's still many. They all turn their attention at Chen who was enjoying his time infront of the television, yeap same old guy.

"What? She knows me already! I'm her cousin!" All of them chorused 'oh' altogether, it's quite cute and laughable, I mean look at their faces it's like they're embarrassed or something. Going on, the y but scary guy smiled at me, HOLY COW HE IS SO CUTE, IM SO- I mean, he is really cute, I never imagined him to be you know, cute, cause you know, you know matured face and hey he is frowning the whole time along with those 2 dudes so I don't expect him to smile that wide.

"I'm Tao, I'm not really good in Korean" I chuckled but immediately restrain myself, he might be offended in some way.

"Hi, I'm Joonmyeon but I'm more comfortable if you call me Suho"

"Suho? Wait you mean guardian?" I spoke, not using my Korean, oh stupid me.

"Kris hyung, Kris hyung, tell us what she said" That Tao guy scrunched his nose, not understanding what I said. But before he could start translating, I cut him off.

"What I meant is Suho means Guardian right?" There I used my Korean, he nodded while scratching his nape, seriously, he gotta stop that act.

"Hi, it's a pleasure to meet you Jung Soojung-"

"How did you know my name?" I retorted. Seriously, what's up with people knowing my name.

"I asked Chen" 

"Oh ok. Continue" 

"I'm Byun Baekhyun"

"Wait did you just say? Your name is Bacon?" All of them bursted out laughing (excluding those 2 dudes who has been frowning ever since I went here), well that's what I heard, the Bacon guy scoffed.

"No, it's Baek-Hyun" Oh ok. Baekhyun, but it really sounds like Bacon so I'll be calling him by that nickname now.

"HAI" A strong pair of arms hugged me all of a sudden, ok somebody needs to help me.

"I'm Park Chanyeol and I love warm hugs!" He is the cutest, I knew it. I need to pinch myself soon, or more like punch myself soon. I gave him a smile and he winked in return.

"Hi I'm Kai"

"I'm Sehun" These are the two dudes I'm talking about, well, they're much ier than Kris.

 



AUTHOR'S NOTE: 
Hi guys! x I'm so thankful for the comments I received, and also to those 12 subscribers even though I haven't started this story yet, thank you, thank you, thank you. Anyways, vacation is oveeer :--( Aw. I must say updates will be slow, I'm so sorry but I'll try my best to update. I made a poster by the way :--) ugly right?

- magicalair a.k.a fart xoxo