EPISODE 5

WE GOT MARRIED GLOBAL EDITION

GLOBAL WE GOT MARRIED – LUHAN AND DARA EPISODE 5

                             

Luhan: So, where are we off to?

 

Dara (In Chinese): To the festival, of course.

 

Luhan just stared at her.

 

Dara: Something wrong?

 

Luhan: You speak Chinese?

 

Dara: That’s why you’re giving me that look it’s coz I speak Chinese?

Luhan just nodded and Dara smiled.

 

Dara: Sorry.

 

Luhan: No, it’s fine really. I was just shocked.

 

Dara: Arrasso.

Dara then starts her engine and they set off.

 

Luhan (In Chinese): Since when did you learn to speak Chinese? And you can pass as a Native speaker because of your perfect accent and pronunciation.

 

Dara (In Chinese): Since I was young. Korean is my first language and Chinese is my second. I stayed in China for 2 years before so that’s why I somewhat got the accent right.

 

Luhan (In Chinese): Really?

 

Dara (In Chinese): More subtitles for this one!

 

Luhan: Huh?

 

Dara: Coz we’re speaking in Chinese, so they have to translate what we are saying in Chinese at the same time sub it to English. Hahahaha.

 

Luhan was then snickering. Just then, Dara stopped the car and Luhan was puzzled.

 

Dara: Let’s go.

Luhan then followed Dara out and he marvelled the sight in front of him.

 

“That’s daebak!” All of them said.

“You can see the whole city from that view.” Jung Min said.

“SO SWEEET!” Ji Hye said.

 

Dara: I visit this place every time I’m down. This somehow calms me and I can clear my mind here. I remembered that time when I first learned of this place one winter night. The time that, well someone.. How should I put this in a nice sentence? When someone broke my heart and made me realize that guys like him are not meant to be loved at all.

 

“YAAAAH! WHO THE HECK IS THAT GUY! HOW CAN SHE DO THAT TO DARA?!!” Danny said angrily.

“Calm down, Oppa.” Ji Hye said.

“Poor Dara. How can someone hurt a girl that beautiful and kind? He might be heartless.” Jung Min said.

“Or too full of himself.” Mi Sun said.

 

Luhan was taken aback with what Dara said. He just smiled and sat beside her.

Luhan: I had a girlfriend when I was in China. She supported me until I started training and then when that time came, I told her that I got the spot. But then, she broke up with me. I really don’t want her to leave me because I do love her but she told me that she wants me to follow my dream and she doesn’t want me to lose focus. At first I was mad at her but then when I had the guts to read her letter, I saw that she did that because she loves me. I cried hard that time, that was my first heart break.

 

Dara: We are weird people. I’m sure she can see you now and she’s happy with what you’ve achieved. She did a huge sacrifice and don’t let it waste. You can get her back since I can see you love her still and you’re doing everything you can to make her proud. Just get her back!

 

Luhan: Funny thing is, she already have a boyfriend. No, fiancée.

 

“OMO!! I’m crying right now!” Ji Hye said whilst wiping her tears.

“I feel bad for the both of them.” Mi Sun said.

“Specially Luhan.” Danny and Jung Min said.

 

Dara: Ha?

 

Luhan: When I left for Korea, I told her to live her life and find someone better than I am since I think I didn’t give the love she yearns for. After a year when we debut, I went back to China to tell my parents personally the news and to tell her but then when I went to her house, I saw her wearing a traditional dress and was accepting..

 

Dara: I know what that mean. You saw her being given to the guy she’s going to marry.

Luhan nodded.

 

Dara: I thought I have the worst one, you can have this spot. You need it more than I do.

Luhan then smiled and started laughing.

 

Luhan: Thanks for that. I needed that one.

 

Dara: No problem. Want to head to the festival?

 

Luhan: Wait! Can I ask you something?

Dara turned and looked at him.

 

Luhan (In Chinese): What happened to guy you were referring to?

 

Dara: We’re friends.

 

Luhan: WHAT!! After what he did you still became friends with him?! Wow! I should build you a statue or something.

 

Dara: I already have one! But well, we’re not friends friends you know.

 

Luhan: But still.

 

Dara (In Chinese): I’m kidding. I’m not talking to him anymore but you know it’s difficult not to.

 

Luhan: Why?

 

Dara: I see him every day.

Luhan was then left dumbfounded.

 

“WHAT?!!! IS HE FROM THE SAME ENTERTAINMENT AGENCY AS SHE IS?” Danny and Mi Sun said.

“Omo! Maybe the same circle of friends?” Ji Hye added.

“He must be an idol!” Jung Min said.

 

They went to join the rest and enjoyed the festival. Leaving all their problems in that mountain and moving forward to the future. Tao lost a bet and was forced to go inside the Haunted House alone and came out crying. He rushed to Dara and cried his heart out which earned him a roar of laughter. They went to the nearest restaurant and ate their dinner.

 

THE NEXT DAY

EXO DORM

“OMO IT’S KRIS AGAIN!” Ji Hye said.

“Again, stop it will you!” Mi Sun said. Ji Hye just pouted and continued watching.

 

Luhan (In Chinese): KRIS I NEED YOU!

Kris then opened his door rubbing his forehead.

 

Kris: What am I Nanny McPhee?! What is it!

 

Luhan: I have a schedule today and so as Lay, Xiumin and Tao.

 

Kris: You woke me up just to rub it in that you have a schedule? So!

 

Luhan: I promised Jagiya that I was going to accompany her.

 

 Kris: Ah, Noona. So?

 

Luhan: Well. Can you?

 

Kris: I’m sick remember?

 

Luhan: But..

 

Kris: Ask someone else.

Luhan: There’s no one else! Please? I’m desperate here!

Kris just stared at him and frowned.

 

Kris (In Chinese): Luhan, I’m sick can’t you see? I’m not sure about this.

 

Luhan (In Chinese): It won’t take long. Please Kris.

 

Kris (sighs): Fine. Fine.

Luhan then jumped and smiled at him.

 

Luhan: I owe you one, mate! Thanks again. I’ll tell Jagiya you’re coming over instead of me.

Kris just nodded and covered himself with a blanket.

 

“Omo! I can feel deep inside he’s happy and jumping.” Danny said.

“Stop that! Can’t you see he’s sick?” Ji Hye said.

“Whatever.” Jung Min and Mi Sun said.

 

---BLACK ROOM INTERVIEW---

Staff: Were you not okay going out?

 

Kris: It was fine. But well, I’m sick. I don’t want to burden Noona.

 

Staff: But your manager said you’re fine.

 

Kris: I’m fine but I still need to rest. His timing was wrong! Why can’t it be the time when I’m not sick! Geez! What if I faint? So embarrassing.

 

---END OF BLACK ROOM INTERVIEW—

 

“Ah, he’s worried of his image.” Danny and Mi Sun said.

“Wait, is he taking the bus?” Ji Hye asked.

“OMO! HE IS!” Ji Hye added.

 

Kris then took his hoodie and headed to the bus stop. He can feel the stare of people but ignored it.

He then reached the stop and started walking. He has to find it himself since Luhan didn’t even bother to tell him the direction. He then saw someone familiar and rushed to him. He tapped his shoulder.

 

“OH! It’s Thunder!” Mi Sun said.

 

Thunder (In Chinese): Kris? What are you doing here?

 

Kris (In Chinese): I came here on behalf of Luhan.

Thunder gave him a knowing look.

Thunder (In Chinese): Wait, Tao and Lay told me you’re sick.

 

Kris: I am. But Luhan forced me to come.

 

Thunder (smiled): Ah, forced. You didn’t volunteer or anything.

 

Kris: No. I was sick remember? As much as I want to be happy about this turn of events, I can’t.

 

Thunder: Hahahaha. Arrasso. Do you watch The Return of Superman?

 

Kris (In Chinese): The Korean show?

Thunder nodded.

 

Kris: Why?

 

Thunder: Junu, Junseo and Haru are coming over. Can you handle them?

 

Kris (sighs): I can try.

 

Thunder: Very well. Follow me.

 

“This is intense.” Mi Sun said.

Kris and Thunder arrived at the gate and Kris was taken aback to how the house was that big.

 

Kris (In Chinese): It’s bigger than Suho’s house.

 

Thunder (In Chinese): Really? I just know he’s from Apjugeong but I don’t know where.

 

“Are they going to show the cars this time?” Ji Hye asked.

“We hope so.” The three said all together.

 

Thunder: Feel free to explore the house. I’m kinda late for my photoshoot.

 

Kris: Okay. But how can you leave when there’s a car blocking the gate outside.

Thunder just stared at him and opened the door.

 

Thunder: NOONA! TAKE YOUR CAR OFF THE GATE! I CAN’T GO OUT!

 

Kris was startled when he shouted all a sudden. He wasn’t expecting him to do that.

 

“Yah! That startled me!” Ji Hye said.

 

Just then Kris saw someone passed him and rushed outside.

 

“Was she wearing shorts?! In this cold!” Danny said.

“You really saw that? Such ert!” Ji Hye whispered earning her a glare from Danny.

 

The gate then opened as well as the garage door. A black range rover emerged from the garage and Kris saw the window slowly going down.

 

Thunder (In Chinese): Big Noona’s a bit handful but you can manage right?

Kris just nodded and sat on the steps heading to the entrance door. As the black range rover left, a black jaguar entered and as it passes the gate, it automatically closed.

 

Kris rested his head on his knees when someone was tapping his shoulders. When he looked up, he saw Dara staring at him at eye level. Kris just stared at her as well.

 

Dara (In Chinese): Who are you?

Kris’ eyes widen when he heard her spoke in Chinese.

 

Kris (In Chinese): You speak Chinese, Noona?

 

Dara (In Chinese): Yes. But that still doesn’t answer my question: Who are you? Wait, you’re not feeling well are you?

 

Dara then placed her palm on Kris’ forehead. Dara gasped and stands up immediately.

 

Dara (In Chinese): You didn’t tell me you were sick! What the heck are you doing outside? It’s freezing here!

 

Kris (In Chinese) (chuckles): Says the girl who’s wearing shorts.

Dara then looked at him and stared at her outfit. She just laughed and gestured him to follow her.

 

“I told you she was wearing shorts!” Danny said.

“How can she endure that cold with that outfit?” Mi Sun asked.

“I don’t know.” Ji Hye said.

 

Kris: It’s warmer here. I’m Kris Wu by the way, EXO-M’s leader. Nice to meet you Noona.

Kris then stretched his arm and Dara turned and ran to him to shake his hand.

 

Dara: Ah, so you’re Kris. Hi, I’m Dara. Sit down for a minute, I’ll just get some cool fever for your forehead. Have you had your breakfast? Medicine?

 

Kris shook his head and Dara just nodded. She then came back with a somewhat blue jelly in a white cloth and placed it on Kris’ forehead which startled him. It was cold. Dara then called him and she gave him some soup which he ate. She then placed some medicine for him. Just then the bell rang.

 

Dara: You do know that I’m babysitting today right?

Kris nodded. Once Dara opened the door, Junu and Junseo entered and hugged Dara then Haru followed.

 

“Omo, so cute!” Ji Hye said.

“The YG Kids!” Danny added.

 

Junu: Omo! There’s a wolf in your kitchen Noona.

Dara just laughed whilst Haru and Junseo followed him and searched for the wolf Junu was saying.

 

Haru: Where’s the wolf, Oppa?

 

Junseo: You’re lying hyung.

Kris then stood up and went to them.

 

Kris: I think he was referring to me. Hi, I’m Kris from EXO.

Haru then looked and him and back to Dara.

 

Haru: Unnie, is he your nampyeon?

 

“WAAH! HARU’S SO ADORABLE!” All of them said.

 

Junu and Junseo: Nampyeon? You’re married Noona?

 

Junu: I thought you’ll wait for me?

 

Junseo: No, she’ll wait for me since I’m cuter!

 

“Wah! Even those two likes Dara!” Danny said.

“Too much competition!” Mi Sun said.

All of them laughed.

 

Kris: Haru-yah, I’m not her husband but someone from my group is her husband. You know Luhan?

Haru shook her head and Kris smiled.

 

Kris: Good. Coz’ you don’t need to know him. Let’s be friends instead.

Haru smiled and Kris stretched his arms. Haru smiled and hugged him.

 

“Yah! Kris is one sneaky guy!” Mi Sun said.

 

Kris and the kids finished eating and Dara started tidying up.

Dara: Haru-yah?

Haru then heard her name and rushed to her Unnie. Dara then levelled herself to Haru’s height and made her apple hairstyle.

 

Dara: Haru-yah, can you show Junu and Junseo oppa outside? Let them pick which car they want. Tablo Appa already brought your car here so you can play with them. Remember to teach them the rules, Arasso? If you’re a good girl, Unnie will give you something.

 

Haru nodded and smiled. She then handed her dolphin stuffed toy to Dara which she placed on the counter.

Haru: Junseo oppa, Junu oppa! Come here!

 

 

Junseo and  Junu then approached Haru and saw her with two keys.

Junseo: What’s that for Haru?

 

Haru: Just take one and I’ll tell you later.

Junseo then took one key and Junu took the other one. They went to the backyard and saw how big it was.

 

“DAEBAK!!! I thought the front was huge!” Danny and Mi Sun said.

“Check out those cute cars!” Ji Hye said.

“They’re expensive brand of cars!” Jung Min said.

“But it’s not really that brand right? You can buy them on toy stores.” Danny said.

 

Dara (In Chinese): Kris, are you feeling better?

Kris nodded and he saw Dara approached him. She then took the cool fever off his forehead and examined his temperature again with a thermometer.

 

Dara: You’re temperature is normal now. But just in case.

She then placed a new cool fever fresh from the freezer and placed it on Kris’ forehead.

 

Kris: Thanks Noona. I’ll go check on the kids then.

 

Dara: Thanks a lot.

 

Kris nodded and went to check the kids. He then saw then riding tiny cars and saw then zooming everywhere. He then heard someone chuckled.

 

Dara: Luhan called and was asking if how you’re doing. I told him you’re fine and you’re helping me with those rascals. He can’t believe it! Don’t you usually help people?

 

Kris: My personality and image is a cold-person who doesn’t care for emotions or such. But well, the company said that I should have that image since it suits me, so that I did. I just act myself when I’m comfortable with the people I’m around. Like Haru and those two boys over there. By the way, the boy with a mushroom hair bumped his car twice.

 

Dara: Haru is very likable but you have to understand her before you can be closer to her truly. I act as her Auntie and Unnie since I’m close with her mom. She’s really lovely. Those two boys just got my attention when their Father joined YG. So yah, I’m one of the official babysitter in YG.

 

Kris: You can even build a day care here! I just noticed this, the cars looks real but in miniature form.

 

Dara: That’s because they are real.

 

Kris: WHAT!!! I thought you buy those cars in Toy stores or something!

 

Dara: You can buy electric cars there but those are real small cars for kids. It has an engine but runs by battery and such. The fun side to those cars is that once it runs out of juice, you can go to the car brand and they’ll change the battery for you. Convenient right?

 

“Those are real cars!!” All of them said.

“What?! That’s.. What!!” Mi Sun added.

 

Kris: So you’re telling me that, those cars are real?

Dara nodded.

 

Dara: It doesn’t value as much as a real car but you can experience the somewhat feel of a car with those. You’re funny!

 

Kris: It’s my first time seeing those.

Dara just nodded.

 

Kris: Ah, Noona. I thought you have some errands to do that’s why Luhan told me to come to accompany you.

 

Dara (laughing): Accompany? Ah, I was asking him if he can help me with those kids. He might’ve misunderstood me. If you need to leave, you can.

 

Kris: Oh, is it alright? I have go back to the dorm.

Dara nodded. She then called the kids so they can say their farewell to Kris.

 

Junu: Noona, can we keep those cars?

 

Junseo: It’s so much fun! Haru told us you gave her one before.

 

Dara: Of course you can keep it! I bought it for you!

 

Junu and Junseo: Yes! Oh, hyung have a safe trip.

The two then went back to their cars and opened the headlights to avoid bumping to anything.

 

Haru: Take care oppa.

Kris smiled and kissed Haru. Haru then smiled and went back to play with her oppas.

 

Dara: Umma!

Kris then saw her and bowed to her.

 

“Omo! Kris is the first one who met Dara’s mom!” Ji Hye said.

“And he’s not even the husband!” Danny said.

“eeeeeeeekkk! Those cars really does function as real ones!” Jung Min said.

 

Kris: Good Evening, Ma’am.

 

Mrs. Park (Busan Satoori): Omo, Dara-yah is this your nampyeon?

 

Kris: No Madam. I’m Kris from EXO, but her Nampyeon is my group mate.

Mrs. Park: Aigoo, such manners. That’s a pity! But then again, if you’re good-looking I think her husband is as well.

Kris just smiled and nodded.

 

Mrs. Park: I didn’t see any cars parked outside. How did you get here?

 

Kris: Bus, madam.

 

Mrs. Park: Aigoo, Stop calling me madam. Just call me Auntie.

Kris smiled and nodded.

 

Mrs. Park: Darong, kindly accompany him back home.

Dara nodded and went to the garage. Kris was about to leave when Dara’s mom gave him a food basket and went inside.

 

Dara: I can’t use my normal cars since they’ll know it’s me.

Kris then followed Dara to one of the cars covered.

 

“YESSS! SHE’LL UNVEIL ONE!!!” All of them said.

“WAAAAAAAAAHHH! DAEBAK!!!!!!!!” Danny and Mi Sun shouted.

 

Kris’ eyes widen when Dara took the covers out.

Kris: Is that a Maserati Granturismo?

 

Dara: Wow! You know what car this is? Usually guys don’t know much about cars. It’s weird.

 

Kris: I collect miniature cars and I happen to have one of those! You impress me Noona. I thought you’re 2012 Jaguar XFR was amazing, I was proven wrong.

Dara just smiled and set off. They ride was pure with car talking and so.

 

--BLACK ROOM INTERVIEW—

Staff: How was it?

 

Kris: I was just amazed with her collection of cars. Usually a guy buys the miniature ones but she collects the real ones which is amazing! I actually saw my toys in human form and I actually rode one.

 

--END OF BLACK ROOM INTERVIEW—

 

“Daebak! The cars!” Danny and Mi Sun said.

“You saw the cars, we saw how Kris looked at Dara the whole time!” Ji Hye and Jung Min said.

“He met Dara’s Mother first!” Ji Hye added.

 

---NOTES:

HERE ARE THE 2 CARS DARA OWNS WHICH I REVEALED IN THIS CHAPTER

 2012 JAGUAR XFR

 MASERATI GRANTURISMO