CHAPTER 2- FIRST MEETING

WE GOT MARRIED GLOBAL EDITION

NEXT EPISOE:

                                  

MBC STUDIO

 

“Okay, we’ve reached the episode where we’ll see the wife in this couple.” Danny said.

 

It then showed the previous episode.

 

The First Meeting

 

CL and Minzy: Annyeong brother-in-law.

They both hugged him and shook his hands.

 

Minzy: Me and Unnie wasn’t expecting it was you. But, no matter you look nice.

 

Luhan just stared at her as CL was still examining him.

 

CL is like a vulture. She’s scary.” Ji Hye said. The rest of the staff laughed.

“I’m scared for Luhan. 2NE1’s aura is too strong.” Mi Sun said.

 

CL then placed her arm around his shoulder and she smirked.

 

CL: Don’t be scared, oppa. I think we should go see your wife already.

 

Minzy: Unnie, they’re not married yet.

 

CL (chuckled): My bad, your soon-to-be wife. Are you alone?

 

Luhan: No. Three of my co-members accompanied me here.

 

CL and Minzy: The more the merrier. Let’s go, oppa.

The three of them were walking and CL as well as Minzy are chatting with him so that he won’t feel awkward and so he can be comfortable with them easily.

 

CL: If you think we’re too talkative, just tell us to stop. Lighten up.

Minzy then saw him stopped when they were about to enter Chrome Hearts.

 

CL and Minzy: This is it oppa. Just calm down, you look scared. She won’t eat you.

 

CL: Yet.

 

She then stared at him as she heard Minzy laughed.

 

CL: How rude! We’ve been talking and we forgot to introduce ourselves. I’m CL but call me Chaerin and this is our maknae Minzy. Nice to meet you, oppa.

 

Luhan: Annyeong. I’m Luhan by the way.

 

Luhan then shook their hands and continued searching the store for his soon-to-be wife.

 

“How can they scare him like that, poor kid.” Mi Sun said while snickering.

 

“But it’s sweet that they’re trying to make him comfortable.” Ji Hye said.

 

 

--BLACK ROOM INTERVIEW WITH CL AND MINZY—

Staff: What was your first impression with Luhan?

 

CL and Minzy: He looked shy, too shy.

 

Staff: How was it talking to him?

 

CL: That’s how we normally talk to people in YG. We’re all close so we speak informal to each other and I think he was a bit taken aback with what we were doing so Luhan oppa we apologize.

 

Minzy: We really want to establish a friendship with him since he’ll be spending time with our Unnie and he’ll see us often. We just want to give him the assurance and that we approve with everything.

 

“AWWWWW THEY’RE SWEET!” Ji Hye said.

 

YG FAMILY, THE YG FAMILY CONCEPT. WE ARE SEEING IT LIVE!” Jung Min said.

 

“I’m jealous!” Danny said.

 

Staff: Did he pass your expectations for the ideal guy for your Unnie?

 

“That’s a great question.” Ji Hye, Danny and Mi sun said.

 

“Let’s hear their answer for this.” Jung Min said.

 

CL (thinking): Hmmmm. If you’ve heard what her ideal type is, he’s the total opposite. We don’t have any expectations really as well as his wife. What’s important for me as one of her closest friends is that she can be happy and they have a great time together even though this isn’t a real marriage.

 

Minzy: If you’ll ask us what our expectation are; we just want him to make her feel the real feelings same as how two people would feel when they fall in love. Despite this being a fake one, I still hope that can make each other feel they belong to each other.

 

“You can actually feel the sincerity in their words and it’s touching.” Mi Sun said.

---END OF BLACK ROOM INTERVIEW—

 

One of the staff approached CL and tapped her shoulder.

 

Staff: Is there anything I can do for you?
 

CL: Where is she?
 

Staff: Oh! Miss cotton candy? She left with 3 other guys and I don’t know where.

 

CL: Oh? Oppa, how many did you bring with you again? Members.

 

Luhan: Three. Waeyo?

 

Minzy: It seems that your brothers abducted your soon-to-be wife.

 

Luhan: Oh, I knew it! I should’ve brought them with me!

 

Minzy and CL laughed.

 

“How cute are they!” Ji Hye said.

 

“They look close already.” Mi Sun said.

 

CL then took her mobile phone out and pressed something but before doing so, she gave Minzy a meaning look and they both nodded.

 

“Oh they’re planning something. This two really! What more if they’re complete?!” Danny said and the rest nodded as well laughed with his statement.

 

Minzy: Oppa, stop that! Kyeopta!

Luhan looked at her and glared. CL looked at them and smirked.

 

Luhan: I’m manly not cute!

 

Minzy: Really? Prove it! CL Unnie is calling your wife now, talk to her with all the manliness you have!

CL was laughing now and Luhan just stopped and looked at both of them.

 

Luhan: YOU TRICKED ME!! You guys are good.

CL stepped away from them and was calling someone. She was now approaching them with her phone on her hand.

 

“This is it!” All of them shouted.

 

Minzy: Showtime oppa.

CL then handed the phone to Luhan. He then took a deep breath.

 

Luhan: Yah Jagiya! Where are you?!

 

CL and Minzy were now laughing at what he was doing but are pleased nonetheless.

 

“JAGIYAAAA!! KYYYAAAA! HE’S FAST!!” All of them shouted.

 

“And look and CL and Minzy, they looked pleased.” Ji Hye said.

 

Girl: Omo Yeobo, Mianhe! But you’re cray cray brother abducted me!

 

“YEOOBOOOOO!!!” All of them we’re all screaming in the studio.  

 

Luhan: Aish! Where are you? I told you to stay here!

 

Minzy: Omo Unnie, you’re dead!

 

CL: He’s really mad Unnie!

 

All three of them were smiling.

 

“What the heck! This two! Ahhhh!!” Mi Sun said.

 

“I envy them already!” Danny said.

 

“This will be the couple I’ll look forward now!” Ji Hye said.

 

Girl: Mianhe Yeobo. We’re in the ice cream parlor just outside the shopping center. Tao wanted some ice cream, so as Xiumin and Lay and well, me. Just come over already. Bye!

 

She then hanged up. Then the three of them started laughing. CL and Minzy patted his shoulders.

 

CL and Minzy: Well done oppa! Well done! Pick anything you want in this store so we can give it to you as our welcome present. And why are you so red?

 

Luhan: That was embarrassing! What if she thinks I’m too full of myself?

 

CL and Minzy: Don’t worry!

 

“DAEBAK! I WANT TO BE CLOSE WITH THEM AS WELL!” Danny and Mi Sun said.

 

Luhan really didn’t want anything, so CL and Minzy just picked for him and paid for it.

 

CL and Minzy: For sure, Unnie already brought something for your brothers who are with her so don’t worry.

Luhan: That’s what I’m worried of actually. I think they’re abusing her kindness.

 

CL: Nah! Don’t worry about it. Let’s go coz I want some ice cream as well.

 

They all went to the ice cream parlor and looked for them. The manager then accompanied them to the room where they are. As they were approaching the room, they can hear laughter echoing the hallway.

 

“Seems like they’re having fun.” Ji Hye said.

 

The manager then stopped in front of a door and knocked. Tao then opened it and hugged Luhan.

 

Tao: Hyung! Where have you been? What took you so long? Oh hi sunbaenims, I’m Tao from EXO.

 

CL: Just call me Chaerin and her Minzy. Nice to meet you too, Tao.

Just then the rest stood up and Tao went back to sit.

 

Lay: Hi Chaerin and  Minzy, I’m Lay.

 

Xiumin: And I’m Xiumin.

 

They all shook hands and went to the table. Just then, Tao stands up and he can’t help but to do a double take to be sure that the girl in front of her is his wife.

 

Luhan: You’re my wife? I mean soon-to-be wife?

 

“Wait! I can’t...... DARA!!!!!!!!!!OMO!!!!” All of the hosts looked closely and their eyes widen so as the staff inside the studio and well some of the audience.

---BLACK ROOM INTERVIEW—

Dara: Hello everyone, my name is Dara Park and I’m from 2NE1. Nice to meet you all.

 

Staff: How do feel being part of We got Married Global Edition?

 

Dara: To tell you honestly, I think it was supposedly CL but she declined as well as the rest of 2NE1. When I got back from Hokkaido, Sajangnim called me and he said that I was chosen for we got married. I really can’t say no since it was finalized, he just told me. But, I think this will be interesting.

 

Staff: Did you have any expectation for your virtual husband?

 

Dara: None actually. The important thing is that despite this being a virtual marriage, I want to show what I really feel and well, with the point of this ending I want to still have the bond of friendship that we’ve establish when doing this show as well as keep whatever it is we learn from this.

 

Staff: He’s Chinese and speaks as well as understands a little Korean, will this be a reason for miscommunication?

 

“She’s asking her a lot! Yah who’s the staff that interviewed her?!” Danny said.

 

Dara: I speak fluently in Chinese, and I’m not a jealous type of girl so he can assure that he won’t have hard time. Kekekekeke.

 

“WELL IF YOU’RE THAT BEAUTIFUL, HOW CAN YOU BE A JEALOUS TYPE?!” Mi Sun and Ji Hye said.

---END OF BLACK ROOM INTERVIEW—

 

Luhan: You’re my wife! Really?!

They were all laughing.

 

Dara: Is there something wrong, YEOBO?!

 

“Dang! Dara’s evil! Is she like that normally?” Ji Hye said.

 

“Of course not! She’s just teasing Luhan!” Danny defended her.

 

“Why so defensive?” Mi Sun asked.

 

“Because I’m jealous!” Danny said and the rest laughed.

 

Luhan: Mianhe, JAGIYA!

 

Tao: Stop calling noona that! You’re disguisting hyung!

 

Luhan: She’s my wife, Tao!

 

Dara: Correction, soon-to-be! And stop scolding Tao, he’s your maknae so be nice!”

 

CL : Oh, this is not good for you Luhan. Be nice to him, arrasso?! Since Tao is being protected by Dara, we have no choice but to be on his side as well.

 

Minzy: So oppa, BACK OFF!

 

All of them were laughing.

 

Dara, CL and Minzy: Same goes with Lay and Xiumin!

 

Luhan: Aish! But you should side with me, Jagiya!

 

Dara: In time!

 

Luhan just sighed and nodded. Dara then smiled at him and patted his shoulders.

 

Dara: Don’t look so down. Kekekeke. If you continue pouting, I’ll call you cute instead of Yeobo.

 

Luhan then stared and smiled. Dara then nodded and went back to her seat beside Luhan’s three brothers.

 

When it was time to go, 2NE1 (CL, Minzy and Dara) and EXO-M (Lay, Xiumin, Tao and Luhan) all went to the car park.

 

Lay: We should hang-out next time.

 

Minzy: That’ll be fine.

 

Xiumin then approached the girls.

 

XIumin (shy): Is it okay to get your numbers?

 

CL, Minzy and Dara: Sure!

 

CL: Hand it over.

 

Xiumin they gave his phone and saw them entered their numbers; he did the same with their mobile phones. Lay and Tao also took their phones out and exchanged numbers. Lay then shyly approached Dara. She then saw him and offered her phone; he typed his number as well as hers. When they were about to leave.

 

Luhan: Let’s take a photo.

He then went to Dara’s side and placed his arm around her shoulder and took a photo. It came out perfect. Then they heard whistles and saw everyone with teasing looks.

 

Lay: See you soon!

 

Back to their dorm, EXO were waiting patiently for them.

 

Kris and Sehun: Who’s your wife?

 

The four of them just passed and Luhan took his phone and tossed it to Kris.

 

Luhan: Make sure to return it later, in mint condition arrasso?

 

He then closed the door behind him.

 

Kris then clicked and his face turned red that made everyone went to him.

 

EXO: NO WAYYYYY!!!!!!

 

When the part ended everyone in the studio were quite and suddenly everyone screamed.

 

“THIS IS DAEBAK!” Ji Hye and Mi Sun said.

"They've already influenced Luhan with their trolling." Danny said.