CHAPTER 1 - THE SOMEWHAT FIRST MEETING

WE GOT MARRIED GLOBAL EDITION

MBC STUDIO:

                                             

Before they start tape for We Got Married, the PD-nim called the Hosts Park Mi Sun, Kim Jung Min, Lee Ji Hye and Danny Ahn to the conference room.

 

Danny Ahn: Why are we being called again? Do we have a new couple?

 

Mi Sun: I don’t think so. Maybe it’s for the Global We Got Married.

 

Jung Min: But we have Heechul and Key already. They’ll add someone again?

 

Ji Hye: Well, we’ll just have to wait and see for ourselves.

 

They all waited for the director to arrive. After 5 minutes, he arrived with a folder with him.

 

“I think you guys know why I called you here.” The director said. All four of them just shook their heads.

 

“Well, I’m just so happy that finally YG said yes! We’ll be having a YG Artist for We got married!” The director said.

 

All four of them jaws dropped as they heard what he said.

 

“A YG ARTIST?!” All of them shouted. The director just nodded.

 

“But I don’t know who but YG said that it’s a woman and we decided to ask SM if we can have someone from their agency and they said yes as well. The husband is Luhan from EXO.” The director said. They were just left dumbfounded with everything.

 

“Are they part of the Global We got married or the normal We got Married?” Danny asked.

 

“That’s why you’re here so we can decide where to place them.” The director said.

 

“Why not add them on Global we got married to balance the number of couples and we can plan a date where they can meet.” Mi Sun said. They all looked at each other and the director agreed.

 

“It’s settled then. Since Luhan is Chinese and well the YG Artist is Korean. This will be interesting. After all the rejections, they agreed!” The director said.

 

“Rejections?” All four of them said.

 

“Neh. There was Dara-Donghae, Dara-Nickhun, and then GD-Taeyon of SNSD. So, we ended up with YG-SM team. This will be one of the best couple!” The director said. They all agreed and they checked their scripts.

 

“Let’s hear who your guesses are?” Ji Hye asked.

 

“For me, I think it’s definitely someone from 2NE1 or atleast I hope. From the information on the internet, Luhan is 23 years old. I think it’ll be Minzy or CL.” Mi Sun said.

 

“For me, I think it’s Lee Hi.” Ji Hye said.

 

“I’m fine with whoever it is just not Dara.” Danny said. All three of them looked at him.

 

“Why not? She looks younger than her age!” Mi Sun defended her.

 

“I know that! That’s why she can’t be the one! She’s mine!” Danny said. Everyone inside the conference room laughed and scripts all targeted him.

 

THE STUDIO:

3-2-1

“Welcome to we got married! We’ve already saw the first meeting of our sweet couple and the introduction of our Global couples as well.” Mi Sun said.

 

“Tada! We have a new couple! Let’s see who they are right now.” Ji Hye said.

 

They all then focused on the monitor once the crew started the tape. They saw a dormitory and the famous red mailbox outside. Then someone came out and pulled the mailbox inside.

 

“Ah, EXO.” All four of them said. The person who came out was still wearing his sleep wear and was staring at the red mailbox in their living room.

 

Tao: Hyung! What the heck is this?!

 

Just then most of them went to see why was Tao screaming and who was he talking to.

 

Suho then was the first to arrive and saw the weird mailbox as well.

 

Suho: Waeyo? What on earth is this? Isn’t this supposedly outside?

 

Kris and Sehun arrived and saw it. Well, their expression was different from the first two who saw it.

 

Kris and Sehun: THE WE GOT MARRIED BOX! SOMEONE WILL BE A HUSBAND FOR WE GOT MARRIED!

 

The two of them dashed to the mailbox and searched for the opening. Kris saw it and pulled it whilst Sehun took the card inside.

 

Sehun: It says, GLOBAL WE GOT MARRIED FOR MR. LUHAN? YAH! WHY HIM?! AISSSH!

 

Sehun then placed the card back inside and closed it.

 

Kris: We don’t need to see it; it’s neither me nor Sehun. What a waste of time!

 

Sehun nodded and he pouted with Kris. Just then the rest of the members came and saw the red mailbox.

 

Xiumin: So, who’s the lucky person who got picked?

 

Lay was near the mailbox and took the card out.

 

Lay: It’s Luhan and he’s included for the GLOBAL WE GOT MARRIED. Oh! Same as Heechul and Key sunbaenim.

 

Luhan then approached Lay and took the card.

 

Luhan: It says here is I need to find my soon to be wife inside the Shinsegae Mall Gangnam Store and I have a time limit! Wah! Why didn’t you guys informed me earlier?! Aisssh!!!

 

Suho: Because, Kris and Sehun said it neither of them so why bother.

 

Lay and Xiumin: We can tag along. Lay can drive for us.

 

Lay nodded and Xiumin looked at Luhan.

Luhan: Arrasso! Palli!

Tao: Me too hyung, I want to come!

 

--BLACK ROOM—

Hello, I’m Luhan one of the oldest member in EXO and I’ll be representing China for We got Married Global.

 

“Wow! He looks so young!” Ji Hye said once Luhan was introduced.

 

Staff: Did you expect it to be you?

 

Luhan: (In Chinese) No actually. I don’t even know what We got married is, so I was shock to know that I was choosen. Kris or Lay for me are great candidates for this, oh and Xiumin as well.

 

Staff: What are the traits or skills this girl should possess to be close with you?

 

Luhan: (In Chinese) I really don’t know. As long as she stays sincere and faithful I think that’s good enough for me.

 

“AWWWWWWWW. So sweet!” All of them said.

 

Staff: How about someone who can cook?

 

Luhan: (In Chinese) People might think I’m weird but the cooking ability isn’t important for me. I love going out with to eat so I can explore the city at the same time since I’m from China and being an Idol kinda gives you a limitation.

 

“I don’t think that’s weird at all. I think it’s somewhat sweet.” Danny said.

 

“But I think she can atleast know how to cook, even a simple meal.” Jung Min added.

 

“It’s his preference, not yours!” Mi Sun said.

 

Staff: Any guesses who your soon to be wife will be?

 

Luhan: (In Chinese) Hmmmm, I prefer someone older but not too old maybe around 30’s. I really don’t want to say anything.

 

--INSIDE THE CAR, ON THE WAY TO SHINSEGAE MALL—

“Omo! All of them are charming!” Ji Hye said once the monitor showed them inside the car.

 

(Conversation in Chinese)

 

Xiumin: Are you excited to meet her?

 

Luhan: Of course.

 

Lay: Are you expecting someone?

 

Luhan: No.

 

Xiumin and Lay smirked and they looked at Luhan.

 

Lay and Xiumin: YOU’RE NERVOUS!

 

Luhan: OF COURSE I AM! GEEZ! WHO WOULDN’T?!

 

Lay and Xiumin: KRIS.

 

Lay: Why isn’t Tao talking?

 

Luhan: Slepping.

 

Lay then parked and they all checked the message Luhan received.

 

“Very manly parking style.” Mi Sun said when they saw how Lay parked his car.

 

One Text Message Received:

She’s somewhere inside the mall already. You have to find her in exactly 20 minutes, if you don’t you’ll be receiving a punishment. Here are some facts about your soon to be wife:

  1. Proclaimed as one of the young faces in Korea.
  2. Selected as no.1 in various polls with regards with beauty.
  3. An endorser.
  4. She’s not your typical girl who loves girly things.

And the most important hint; she’s one of a kind.

 

“Wait! She’s definitely from YG!” Mi sun said and they all continued staring at the monitor.

 

Lay and Xiumin: SHE’S DEFINITELY FROM YG LUHAN! WAAH! LET’S TRADE!!

 

Luhan was still checking the message. How can this two assume that she’s from YG.

 

Luhan: Why would you think she’s from YG?

 

Lay: Are you blind? She’s one of a kind; GDragon sunbaenim’s song One of a Kind. Why would they include it as an important hint if it’s not significant? You’re lucky that we’re here!

 

Tao then took the phone from his hyungs and examined the hints. His eyes widen and he gasped.

 

Tao: OMO!!! Lay hyung come here.

 

Lay then approached him and he whispered something to him. He then took the phone and examined it. They both turned to Luhan and stared at him.

 

Lay: Dang! It is her! Pali, let’s find her before they punish you! Come on Luhan! We’ll explain it later!

 

Xiumin was confused but Tao whispered something to him and his eyes widened.

 

“Wait, what are they whispering about?!” Danny asked.

 

“I think our Tao here knows who he’s sister-in-law will be!” Mi sun added.

 

“Uhm, where’s Tao going?” Ji Hye and Jung min said.

 

Luhan was still confused by followed Xiumin, Tao and Lay. When they reached Chrome Hearts they divided themselves and checked every part of the store. Tao went somewhere else.

 

Luhan: I’ll just check MCM then.

 

Lay and Xiumin: Sure! We’ll just call you when we see her!

 

---END OF CHINESE CONVERSATION—

 

Luhan then left and searched for MCM. He then saw CL and Minzy from 2NE1 leaving the store and was about to leave when CL looked at him.

 

“Isn’t that CL and Minzy from 2NE1?!” Ji Hye said.

 

“This is starting to get interesting!” Mi Sun and Danny said.

 

“Omo, they’re whispering to each other. Eeeeeekk!!” Ji Hye said.

 

He saw her whispered something to Minzy and they both were approaching him.

 

“CL is really intimidating when you see her.” Danny said.

 

CL: Hi. Is it possible to check your mobile phone?

 

“HAHAHAHAHAHA! THE GZB!” All of them said.

 

Minzy: Unnie, you’re too forward!

 

Everyone then laughed with what Minzy said which is true.

 

Luhan just chuckled and handed his phone to CL.

 

He saw both of them smirked and handed the phone back to him.

 

CL and Minzy: Oh, Annyeong brother-in-law

 

“WHHHAAAAA! BROTHER-IN-LAW?!” All of them shouted.

 

“Why didn’t you even showed the wife! Aisssh! Okay, I think I’m going to love this one.” Danny said.