Final

Anorexia

Xiumin:

I was walking in the school corridors and everyone was looking at me…I lowered my head to avoid their glares but I couldn’t help but be sad.Everyday I heard them whisper about me,how bad I looked,how fat I was…and even worse. I tried to be strong but it wasn’t easy when your boyfriend was in a popular school group of kingkas. I was still shocked that 2 years ago he asked me to date him. He was my first…in everything. I had days when I doubted his love towards me but these thoughts faded away when he cuddled with me and just kissed me. I knew that the girls in school were jealous of me…They could’t understand what real love was. My boyfriend was kinda a cold guy, he was the quietest one in the group. But when he’s with me he was a different person. I felt his warm heart that lighted my day.

I walked to my locker and opened it putting my books in there and picking the new ones for next class. But suddenly someone pushed me hard to locker and I winced in pain as my face made the contact with the locker.

‘’Hey Pig are you hungry?’’ the voice asked and I knew who it was. It was the leader of school kingkas, Wu Kris. He was my boyfriend’s friend but he didn't dare to hurt me in front of him. I didnn’t know if he was scared of him or not. I slowly turned around with a sad face and looked at his smirking face.

‘’I see that you are limping did Chen bang you hard?’’ he asked me so that everyone could hear. I just stayed quiet and looked down at the floor.

‘’I don’t understand how can he do it with a pig.’’ he said it like he was really thinking hard about it. I hated him so much…He was the only one in his group that was doing this to me…and not only me, we had other exchange student Huang Zitao that was chubby…and he suffered too.

‘’When I look at you,you make me want to vomit", he hissed at me and with last strong push to my locker he walked away. I looked at his tall figure walking away and I sighed and took my books and started to walk to my Geography class. I had it with my boyfriend so I was happy. I walked into the class and saw Chen sitting in the back row his big smile on his face as he was looking at me.

‘’Hey Xiu,come here", he said and stood up hugging me tightly. I hugged him back, relaxing in his arms.

‘’How is your day so far?" he asked me and we both sat beside each other our hands holding each others' hands.

‘’G-Good.’’I said to him with a nervous smile.I didn’t want him to be worried.

‘’Was it Kris again?’’He asked, his smile fell down.

‘’Don’t get angry honey.I am alright.’’I said to him to calm him down.When he was angry hell broke down.

‘’I seriously don’t know what’s wrong with him!’’He said and looked away angrily.

‘’There are some people…that hate someone like me.’’I said softly to him caressing his hand gently.He looked at me and grabbed me gently by my shoulders.

‘’Xiu! You are a normal human! He doesn’t have the rights to do that to you.’’Chen said with a frown.I smiled at him sadly.

‘’He won’t stop…You talked to him in the past but nothing helped.’’I said to him in a whisper.

‘’I will talk to him again!’’ he said to me, I knew he wanted to help me but…it’s hard with Kris.I smiled and hugged him closing my eyes.

‘’Honey…no…Let’s have a home date today.’’I said to him with a happy voice trying to distract him from his bad mood.I felt his body relaxing and he hugged me back tightly.

‘’Ok baby, let’s go to your house today after school.’’He said and I nodded before we had to part as teacher came and the class started. All the time we were holding hands never letting go. I was so happy with him. I couldn't have imagined my life without him…I think I would die,because he was my light in the darkness.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

‘’Ahhhh open.’’Chen said and I opened my mouth and he placed chicken in it.I smiled and chewed it, then looking at him.

‘’Is the movie good?’’I asked him as we were about to watch some new movie called Sherlock Holmes.

‘’Yes…and I have even the second part.’’He said with a smile and the dvd player.He hugged me and I cuddled to him and picked another chicken from the box we ordered.

‘’After this…can you stay here….over night?’’I asked him with a blush on my face.He looked at me with a smirk and kissed me on the lips gently.

‘’Of course yes…lube or just sleep?’’He asked me and I blushed more and pecked his lips.

‘’Maybe more.’’I said to him with a smile and he laughed and pinched my chubby cheeks. I whined as he was pinched me.

‘’Yaaahhh let goo.’’I whined and we both laughed and hugged each other.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

‘’AAAhhhh that was so good!’’Chen moaned loudly and came deep inside me.I smiled and pushed him down and we kissed passionetly.I was caressing his sweaty back and he smiled and pecked my nose.

‘’Yes it was…as always.’’I said to him and he pulled out and layed beside me taking me in his arms.

‘’Chen…why…do you love me?I am…ugly.’’I asked him quietly.He kissed my forehead.

‘’No baby…you are the most beautiful person on the planet…I just…when I first saw you on our first school day…I fell in love.’’He said to me and I smiled slowly.

‘’You don’t care that I'm fat?’’I asked him and closed my eyes…I was scared of the answer.

‘’You are not fat baby…just have bigger curves.’’He said and I had a soft smile.He always said that…he didn’t want to hurt me but I knew…that he hated my body.

‘’Let’s sleep…tomorrow it’s hard day.’’He said with a yawn and I nodded but I couldn’t sleep.I just listened to his light snoring and was thinking….i stood up and slowly went to the bathroom…I kneeled in front of the toilet…I was looking inside and I was fighting in my mind if I should do it or no..It’s the fastest method I know.With a shaky breath I took my tootbrush and put it in my mouth,deeper in the mouth so it touched the very back of my throath.

It was hard as I gave Chen ’s before and I can take him deep.But after few times I felt it came.I bent down and vomit all things that were in my stomach.My throath hurt so much but It fade away soon.I closed my eyes and…felt a lot better…Because I know that with this method I will lose weight soon.I stood up and looked at the mirror with a small smile.I brushed my teeth and went back to bed and hugged Chen and fell asleep.

It was 3 months…and I was happy…I lost weight!When I look in the mirror I see a thin me!I was so much happier…but for some reason Chen was worried.Like now…we were coming from a date and he was strangely looking at me.

‘’What’s wrong honey?’’I asked him with a smile and hugged him kissing his lips gently.

‘’Baby…you are so thin…I never saw you have any diet.’’He said with a frown.I faked a smile and kissed his cheek.

‘’I…don’t eat so much.’’I said to him but he shook his head.

‘’No baby you eat like always.’’He said and I broked the hug and went to kitchen.

‘’I am okay Chen…maybe I am growing up from the fat me.’’I said to him and picked an apple and start to eat…I know he will later end in the toilet bowl.Chen walked to me and hugged me from behind.

‘’Promise me you are healthy.’’He said quietly and I nod.

‘’Of course I am.’’I said to him quickly with a smile.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This went longer.Kris finally stoped bullying me and I felt…free…I was happy with my figure.But Chen didn’t stoped worried.Everytime I empty my stomach I rememberd my old days how I was…fat as hell..How could Chen love me.I know understand Kris…I was so fat.

I turned around and wanted to go back to the bedroom where Chen was but when I opened the doors of the bathroom I saw Chen…with tears on his cheeks.His eyes were looking at me.I stayed still,looking shocked at him.He made the first move.He pushed me to wall and looked at me crying.

‘’W-Why did you do it!!!!’’He yelled and I start to cry too.

‘’I-I didn’t d-do anything wrong!’’I cried out and he shook his head.

‘’You don’t see it?!I can feel and see your ribs!’’He yelled and I shook my head fast.

‘’NO!!!I am finally like you!’’I yelled and he shook me.

‘’You are thiner that me!!!’’He said and hugged me.

‘’Stop with it.’’He said and I shook my head and tryied to brake free.

‘’No…Only this way I am pretty.’’I said while tears fell down.

‘’You were so beautiful before!Now…Now I feel like I am dating and sleeping with a corpse!’’He said and my eyes widen.

‘’I am not that skinny!’’I said but he looked at me.

‘’You are…you just don’t see it.’’He said and I shook my head.

‘’No no no!You liar!’’I yelled and went to my bedroom and locked the door.

‘’Xiumin I have to take you to a medical center!’’He said to him and knocked on the doors.

‘’I WON’T GO!’’I yelled at him while crying.

‘’I am okay.’’I said in a whisper.

‘’Baby…do you know that Kris is dating Tao?!He finally admit it!And Tao is like you were in past!’’He said to me and I cried.

‘’He is faking it!He don’t love him!He can’t love a fat person!’’I yelled at him and sniffed.

‘’Xiumin…please…tomorrow I will come and get you out with doctor’s…This have to stop!’’He said and I shook my head and cried.

‘’I won’t go!!!’’I yelled weakly.

‘’If no you will die!!!I don’t want to lose my only love!’’He yelled and I heard his running down the stairs.The door banged signaling that they had been closed.I cried myself to sleep..i didn’t want to lose Chen…I can’t lose him!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

‘’NOOOOO CHEN NOOOOO…DON’T LET THEM TAKE ME!!!!’’I yelled at my boyfriend crying hard as two man in white took me.How could he!I am not sick!

‘’It’s for the better.’’Chen said while crying too and he went with me but I pushed him away.

‘’GET LOST!I DON’T WANT TO SEE YOU EVER AGAIN!’’I yelled at him angrily as they took me to ambulance.

‘’Don’t say it baby…I know you don’t mean it.’’He said a we start to drive away from my parent’s house.

‘’I MEAN IT!!!GET LOST!’’I yelled while crying.This went for weeks…I was locked up in a room and nurse gaved me food..so much food!At frist I tried to vomit it,but they easly stoped me.Nurse was beside me while I had to eat and after I ate I had to go to the big living room and play with others…it was so hard.They kept a sharp eye on me,I could be alone only in the nights and in that time I had already empty stomach…I couldn’t vomit…I hated Chen so much.He visit me every two weeks and one week he came with tao and kris…Kris apologized to me but I said to him he was right…I was fat…I saw the guilt in his face..I just ignored Chen…I couldn’t see the traitor who put me in the hell.

I was here 3 months…long time and…the bad days turned to good…Slowly with the pills that doctors gave me I realized that..maybe I was the wrong one here…I was really skinny…Doctor told me that when I came there I weigh 42 kg.For a man that was really low..So I start to eat normally and I was often talking with nurses about how should I eat in the future so I won’t be addicted to food like I was at first..They told me to eat regulary and small portions..But they said that being chubby is not bad…For some people it’s just normal..It’s from genetics.It can’t be changed…And I accept it.Now I was standing in front of the gate of the medical center I was in and I saw Chen coming to me with a smile.

‘’Honey..i’m sorry.’’I said and start to cry and hugged him tightly.He hugged me back and kissed my lips softly.

‘’It’s okay baby..Important is that you are back..my Xiumin is back.’’He said and I smiled and kissed him again.

The thing I learned from my situation was…that it doesn’t matter how you look..Love will find you anyway.If some person don’t accept who you are and want you to change…he don’t love you…Love can accept anything.So even when I’m still a little 2 kg overweigh…I am happy because I have my Chen….forever.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okkk another one shot from me.I hope you liked it!I was inspired by song from Sia-breath me.Soo beautiful.Now if you like it than comment please,or upvote;D