Rules. *-*

Pops In Seoul Roleplay! {New roleplay. Accepting new members!}

Here are some rules you MUST follow:

  • Don’t mix IC things with OOC and vice versa.
  • We accept Korean, Japanese and Chinese idols.
  • Insulting, swearing or upsetting people in any other way is not accepted.
  • Take roleplaying seriously and suicidal thoughts, narcotics and depression should be kept at minimum or should not be used at all.
  • If you’re going on a hiatus or won’t be there for a longer time, please inform the admins.
  • You will be removed from the roleplay due to inactivity after two weeks. We are going to inform you with a message three days before the removing, if you don’t reply, you are added to the inactives list. You can reapply anytime you want!
  • Check the masterlist before applying to see if the character that you wish to roleplay is available.
  • When making the application, please put Pops In Seoul as the title
  • The application or reservation can’t be made anonymously. You have to use an active tumblr account.
  • Reservations last for 3 days, if you don’t submit an application, the character will be free to be roleplayed.
  • After you get accepted to the roleplay, we’re giving you 2 days to make your account and add the admins.
  • You need to get one of the admins to accept you before you can add someone else. You will be put into the groups as soon as possible.
  • You can have up to 3 accounts, but they can’t be in the same group. (ex. Ken from VIXX and N from VIXX)
  • Don’t add people which don’t belong to the roleplay. You can check that by looking at their ‘about me’ section or look if the admins are friends with them.
  • Put ‘Pops in Seoul’ in your ‘about me’ section.
  • Set your privacy to ‘friends only’.
  • Male pregnancy isn’t allowed in this roleplay.
  • Lesbian, gay and straight relationships are accepted. 
  • You have to be atleast the age of 13
  • Welcome the new people warmly! They wouldn’t like to feel left out.
  • If you have any problems, contact the admins, we’re going to help you as much as we can.
  • If you are going to deactivate, please inform one of the admins, so that we would put the character as free to be roleplayed.
  • Have fun, make friends and have a good time!