final

happy birthday hyung~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hyung, have the cake ready when we're watching the video!"

"Hyung, act normal!"

"Hyung, don't mess up!"

Hyung this, hyung that. Everywhere hyung. Today was a special day for Taehyung because it's his boyfriends birthday and he was super duper exited for it. The members could see how the second youngest was very hyper when they were preparing for Hoseok's birthday party.

Firstly, Jimin had to steathily went out without J-Hope noticing and lit up the candles while they were watching a video footage. Second, once the footage had finished, Namjoon would switch off the lights and Jimin would walk in with the cake and the lighted candles. From there, everything will go smoothly. When they have finish planning, Taehyung giggled and Jungkook had to slap his hands over the boy's mouth to keep him from screaming out loud. 

Everyone cleared their throat and went inside the room inncoently with the oblivious J-Hope. "So, what is this about?" he asked and Suga answered, "Oh. Just some footage." J-Hope looks uncertained but nodded in understanding. The video rolled and it started on their latest song 'Boy in Luv' live. But then, halfway through it, the image became distorted and J-Hope just stared blankly at it. 2 seconds later, the oldest face pops up from the screen and the brown haired boy straightened. He looks surprised but more surprises awaits for him. 

Jin said some stuffs (i have no idea what he was saying because its not subbed) and J-Hope laughs. Jungkook glanced at Jimin and gave him a quick nod, signaling that he can get the cake ready. Jimin nodded back and quietly left his seat. He closes the door and Namjoon looks back. Suga's face popped up and J-Hope asked them, "When did you did this?" they ignored his question and Namjoon closed the lights, making the room dark. J-Hope asked the same question again and the staffs answered him. "Wow, amazing!" 

For the whole time, J-Hope keeps on smiling when he watched Namjoons and the maknaes wishing him happy birthdays. He was stil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter