Thinking about you

Missing you

         As the wind blew through my hair even with my hat on, i stood in the open thinking of you. Why oh why must it be you that fills my mind most of the time? We may have broken up but meeting you the other day with another girl brought tears to my eyes. I could not help remember all the good times we had when we were together. It was a painful time when we broke up as it had been two years since we were together. Everything about you just makes me want to break down. I have never met anyone as charming as you before. With dark brown-mousy looking hair, kind and soft hazel-brown eyes that would look at me every single time, a full pink and pouty lips with the most charming smile and big warm hands that makes me feel protected.

       Being separated makes me feel like killing myself. Am i not important to you anymore that you had to go out with another girl when we were still together? The girl that i saw the other day was not the same girl that you went out with when we were together right? Since when were you a playboy? Can't you think of us girls feelings well? Even if my mind were to say 'I hate you', my heart would respond differently and say 'I love you'. I don't have much time left but i still want to see you for the last time and hear you call my name. Is that possible? I guess not. You would not even reply my text so i understand that i am not important to you anymore.

       "Kaze-chan? Is that you?" No, why am i hearing his voice again? It must be a hallucination right? But i was wrong. It really was him. "Kaze-chan i'm sorry." "Sorry does not cut it Sakurai-san. I'm not important to you anymore. Besides you're already with someone else."

      That was the last time i was able to talk to him. My days with him are over. He belongs to someone else now but i will always love him and support him no matter who he loves. Even if i'm gone, i'm shocked that he still thinks of me. I was able to write a letter to him before i was gone and i caught a glimpse of him shedding tears. Arigatou Sho-kun for being so special to me. Hontouni arigatou.