When will it all end?

How to Let Go Onew's P.O.V

, i've been so ed up since he broke up with me. My Kibum, gone now. Just thinking about it brings me to tears.

I sat on my couch, looking over the pictures i had of him. i missed him, i missed him so much. His smile, and laughter, but he was with Jonghyun now. That lucky bastard. I will never let go of the past...
I got up, to go dust the pictures i had of him, like i always did. i watched as the dust disappeared from the smiling face as i blew. that dust...it was like our love, gone when he blew me aside...

My phone rang, the name Taemin flashed on my phone, and 2NE1's Lonely played. He called me almost everyday, just to check up on me. I would try, try so hard not to ask about Kibum, but his name would always slip past my lips.
I debated whether or not to pick up this time. Just when the ringing stopped, it started again, damn that boy was perisistant.
"Hello?" I said bitterly not even wanting to talk to anyone.
"Hyung! Oh I was afraid you wouldn't pick up! H-how have you been?" He asked, like always.
"Same old same old Taemin." why does he even bother calling me, nothing's changed since last night. I still lay in bed awake, crying.
'O-oh, well um I have news about Kibum hyung,, and Jjong..."
"What, are they engaged?" i said sarcastically.
"N-no, quiet the opposite, they broke up. Well Jonghyun broke up with Kibum. Jonghyun came over last night crying, telling me that he broke up with him, and what he said, and-"
"What did Jjong say to Kibum?"
"Well, why it didn't work..."
"But why...?"
"Because he still loves you hyung..."
I knew it was rude of me, but after he said that, I hung up. I couldn't stand to hear it. Kibum didn't love me, it was all a lie. But the saddest part was that I still loved him, just like the first time I saw him smiling...

 

uggh, how was it? idkkk, i need feedback!!!