Look Into The Broken Heart

When You Look Me In The Eyes

"Hey, ____, Wazzup yo?"

"Hahahaha that style doesn't suit you, Siwon"

"Hmm.. I think so too"

"Wanna walk with me?"

"Yeah, Sure" Siwon answer my invitation

When I walk with Siwon, he told me that he's going back to Korea next week and he ask me to show him more about this city, I agreed and walk with him around... I'm afraid to ask him about Kyu but after he brought the 'Super Junior' topic, I finally ask him about Kyu, some questions like, how's Kyu?, What he's doing?... He answer me but not the kind of answers I want... He told me Kyu is now very busy preparing their World Tour and he rarely contact him... He said he's kinda hear some rumors, the Super Junior World Tour will come to America, but he doesn't know whether that rumor is true or not, because he's been in America this past week....

"Siwon, promise you'll tell me everything about Kyu once you get back to Korea, Promise me?"

"What? You're being such a stalker now, ___"

"You haven't answer my question"

"No, That is the answer... You know he wanted you to move on, and he's my friend whatever the decision he made I support him"

"But, you're my friend too"

"Yeah, right.... you don't recognize me at the award show, did you" I know that is not a question... I know it but I can't answer it to him

"I'm sorry for that Siwon"

"Your sorry is expired, ____"

"Why are you being such a jerk? You used to be so nice to me"

"I still being nice to you, what I can't understand is why you're so... hmm... what's the word... OBSESSED with Kyu"

"I love him"

"Open your eyes ____, he decided to move on with his life, why you can't?"

"I like you but now, you're being a jerk" I said to his face

"Yeah, a jerk who still loves you deep inside" He said quietly, but I can hear him

"Wha.. What?" he holds my hands are said the words to me

"I Love You, ____"

"No, You're not"

"I am since I broke up with Taylor, and you were there for me"

"I can't believe it, Siwon, we're friends and I want us to be like that, no more than friends"

"Yeah, you broke my heart again.... Ok then, I'm not gonna force you to love me. But, at least let me keep my love for you"

"Siwon, you can't moving on if you act like that"

"SEE!! that's what I'm trying to tell you, ____... How could you moving on if you still keep that love for Kyu deep inside"

"You don't love me, Right?" Hahahahaha I'm so embarrassed right now and I'm trying not to show it to him, if he see that I'm blushing he could laugh at me for so many years..

"Of course not.... I'm just acting so you would realize that you acted like such a brokenhearted fool.. Don't tell me you think I was confessing my feelings to you for real?"

"Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha.... OF COURSE NOT!!! I'm not that stupid hahahahahhahahahahahaahahahahahha You love me? pfffft...... hahhahahahahhahahhaha" I was sooooooo nervous right now. Damned you Siwon.....

"Well, if you already know that you act like a stalker..... Moving on with your life is a really good thing"

"Yeah... I know"

"I gotta go... A very handsome man like me needs some relaxation at the spa, Bye then ____" Said Siwon and he's gone after waving at me

"____!" Joe called me

"Yeah, Joe... "

"I searched for you everywhereeeeee" He said

"Oh, Yeah, I forgottttt I'm so sorry Joeeee"

"Well, then here" He cover me with his jacket, since it's already twilight

"Thanks.... You're a gentleman Joe" I said

"Pfttttt... It was nothing, Let's go" I can see that he's blushing but he try to not show it to me, he's really kind but when I compliment him he always blush... I started to think about Siwon's advice earlier and I think Siwon is right, I need to step forward and forget the past, and I think maybe it's time, and Joe's the one.