Final {1/1}

Cute and Chessy Love

A front main door crept open, means that Yixing is already back home from his work office. He is lazily slump his body to the comfort couch. He let out a deep sigh while loosing his tie.

 

Yixing is closing his eyes, try to relax himself from a stress, depressed, annoyed, burden, angered and other mix feelings that play around his mind.

 

After awhile later, Junmyeon come from his shared with Yixing bedroom with sleepy face. It's so cute and too fluffy for Yixing to handle his squel. But luckily he managed to stop it from let it out. A cute yawn let out from Junmyeon's cute pouty lips.

 

"Baby~" Junmyeon calling Yixing cutely. Yixing just give him a small smile and command a "Sit here" while he is pat empty space next to him. Junmyeon just obedient his husband's command.

 

“Are you still sleepy?" Yixing ask Junmyeon a question that his answer is all over his beloved husbands face. Junmyeon nod his head cutely as he is sitting beside Yixing then he is hugging Yixing's sideway shoulder and wrapping his legs around his husband's waist. Yixing chuckle. He pet Junmyeon's hair lovingly. Junmyeon look alike a koala that clinging at branch tree. So cute.

 

Yixing then observed Junmyeon's face with sparkle full of love on his eyes. "How can you be so cute even with your sleepy face." He say.

 

"Shut up!" A blush crept on Junmyeon's chubby cheeks. He is always blushing whenever Yixing saying something cheesy like that. Even he already hear the same thing over and over again.

 

"Your blushing is cute, woah now your cutie chubby cheeks are cherries tomatos." Yixing smile more bigger as Junmyeon playfully hitting Yixing's chest.

 

"Tsk. Cheesy. However are you hungry or not? I can prepare a fried rice for you if you are." Junmyeon say. "I am already having dinner with other clients but baby is still hungry for his honey boo cooking~" Yixing say with pout. "Hehe. Okay you little spoiled baby." Junmyeon get up from the couch.

 

Well, Yixing just notice that Junmyeon is wearing his over-size grey shirt and a brief peach color boxer with spongebob cartoon on it. Yixing give him a naughty smirk.

 

"Nice clothe you wear there, honey boo. Oh and i like your spongebob boxer. It's look cute on you." "S-shut up!" Junmyeon's face is now a human tomato face. So red if it could be possible. Junmyeon cutely stomp his tiny feets into kitchen. He is cooking a simple yet delicious fried rice and a creamy warm milk.

 

Junmyeon go to living room at where is Yixing rest at. He pat lightly Yixing's shoulder, want to wake Yixing up from a nap. Yixing open his eyes as he feel someone just pat his shoulder and the first thing he see is Junmyeon who smile cutely while handing him a plate full of fried rice and a cup of warm milk. Yixing give him a lovely smile and take it from Junmyeon's smooth hands. He put a cup on table then he is eating a spoonful big of fried rice. His handsome face immediately form a big smile.

 

"Yummy~" He say cheerfully. Junmyeon giggles like a teenage girl. "Glad that you like it."

 

"Myofr figugilesh iefs kiyulfs." Yixing say while his mouth is full with food.

 

"Aish, swallow it first! Don't talking when your mouth is full!" Junmyeon is cutely scolding Yixing. Yixing quickly swallow it and drink a half cup of milk. He is fanboying over Junmyeon's cuteness.

 

 "I said that your giggles is cute but now i want to say that you scold like a child. It's so cute!" Junmyeon frown as he shove a spoonful of fried rice into Yixing's mouth. To make him keep quiet. He is keep feeding Yixing until his plate empty, nothing left and Yixing hurriedly drinking a milk in oneshot.

 

"Slowly!" Junmyeon concern but Yixing just laughing. "Stupid!” Jumnyeon pout. “So, you already finish your second dinner." They two laughing for awhile and Junmyeon continue.

 

"Iwill wash this dish first then we can go to sleep."

 

"Okay!" Yixing give a toothy smile.

 

"You smell and stinky. Go take a shower. Now go!" Junmyeon push Yixing to their bedroom.

 

After Junmyeon finish wash a dish, he get in to their bedroom and he see that Yixing already finish take shower. Yixing cover his body under a blanket. Junmyeon slowly get under a blanket and sleep beside Yixing. Then he feel that Yixing is wrapping his arms around his waist.

 

"If i have to count stars on how many time i miss and love you. I bet theres will be none stars left out." Yixing cheesily say. "Ewww. Just go to sleep." Junmyeon mumble on Yixing's chest.

 

"Hehe. Good night, honey boo and thank you."

 

"Good night too baby and what that thanks for?"

 

"For always be there for me when i need someone with me and cheer me up with your cuteness." Junmyeon chuckles as he hear what coming from his husband's mouth. "Cheesy."

 

 

“Only for you my dear, Junmyeon. Only for you.” Yixing sweetly whisper into Junmyeon’s ear.