Chapter 1

I GOT7

"Thank you!" the GOT7 boys bid their good-byes to their fans at their showcase. One by one, they followed and left the stage.

They changed out of their outfits and into their civilian clothes. JB checked his phone and smiled when Mark was coming toward him and stopped.

"You got the restaurant?"

"Yeah." JB got his bag on. "Let's go."

The boys got into their van and JB sat next to the manager, who was going to drive. He showed him the place and smiled.

---

One by one, a group of seven boys came into the Insa Restaurant, followed by an older looking man. They all sat down and continued to chat about their successful garage showcase as the waiter came to get their orders.

"Omo, congratulations on your debut! I'm already a fan!" the waiter, aka Taeo, jumped happily.

"Thank you." The boys thanked him.

After ordering and waiting, the food finally came. There was only one server, a small lady. The leader of the group noticed her and stared at her as she continued to set more food on the table. The member in the cap noticed him as he stared at the both of them, back and forth. When she finished, the members thanked her then she bowed. When she was about to leave the table, the leader grabbed her wrist as she turned to look at him. For a second, they both stared at each other as the members watched what their leader was doing.

Suddenly, he smiled, "Hey Jisoo. It has been a while."

---

All of the boys went inside their van while JB was still in the restaurant. Jisoo stood in front of him.

“How have you been?” She asked him.

“I should be asking you that.” He chuckled.

“I’m fine.”

“How is Jesoo doing?” He suddenly asked.

Jisoo paused at the thought of him mentioning her name. Jisoo looked away from his eyes.  “She’s still studying abroad.”

“Oh really?” JB thought to himself for a second when he cracked his head to the side. They then heard a honk behind JB as they looked over.

“I guess it’s time for you to go. Have a good night.” Jisoo bowed. 

“Wait,” JB grabbed her hand. She glanced at him and waited for him to say something. “Can we exchange phone numbers?”