final

I Only Date Super Heroes
photo PicsArt_1392981742865.jpg
 
Hyukjae went out of the house, a smile adorning his red plump lips. He was welcomed with a bright blue sky, the sunlight illuminating the whole place. He closed his eyes and inhaled the fresh spring air, filling his senses with the cool wind. It was a good morning indeed.
 
Except that a certain someone had to go and ruin it all.
 
"HHHYYYYUUUUUKKKIIIIIEEEEE MMMMYYYY LLLLOOOVVVEEE~~~~~"
 
Cringing at the new comer's out of tune high pitch voice that could make all the windows around them explode (Hyukjae was thankful their windows aren't broken yet), the blonde sighed as he faced his side and was welcomed with a very eye-blinding smile.
 
"Good morning to you too Donghae." He greeted back, voice as calm as he possibly could and Donghae's smile became wider Hyukjae thought his face will split in half.
 
"You're quite early today." The blonde continued as he started walking, his hands clutching his backpack's straps. He needed not to look behind for he knew Donghae was already following him. This was one of those rare mornings wherein the brunette will drop by his house to walk with him towards school. Normally, Hyukjae will meet Donghae at the gates of their campus, his signature wide smile plastered on his handsome face, waiting for his blonde angel with a well-prepared pick-up line.
They were classmates since elementary and they're now in high school. Ever since, Donghae has this interesting fascination towards him and he only let him be, thinking that it was only a phase or something until their last year in middle school wherein Donghae shamelessly announced to their whole school using the school's official microphone his undying love for the popular blonde flower boy earning mixed reactions and a wish from Hyukjae that the ground below him will open and swallow him wholly.
 
He actually doesn't know how and why he's still classmates with Donghae. Yeah the brunette decided to enroll on the same school as him but the percentage of them being classmates is so small.. so why?
 
"The two of you are the number one and two when it comes to academic activities so stop wondering."
 
Junsu's dolphin voice, his other friend, echoed inside his mind and yeah, that was enough explanation for everything. Donghae may look like a retard who just went out of the asylum but his IQ was no joke. Maybe the usual warning of too much intelligence can make a person crazy is true?
 
 
"I was actually showering a while ago when a very effective line was formed inside my head." Donghae bounced on his heels as he caught up with Hyukjae's steps and walked beside him, his eyes glittering with glee as he took in the blonde's beauty before him.
 
"Really?"
 
Not that Hyukjae's really interested but he kind of have gotten used to Donghae's antics he feels he will get sick if he won't hear the brunette's epic lines.
 
"Sometimes I wanna drown you into the sea." Donghae started and on instinct Hyukjae halted on his steps, ears tentatively waiting for the other's next words.
 
"So that I could have a reason to perform CPR on you and taste your red plump lips." The brunette finished with a charming smile. Hyukjae smiled brightly and started laughing out loud ignoring the surprised stares of those around them.
 
"It's good isn't it?"
 
Hyukjae nodded. "Yeah, it is. More?" He said as he wiped away his happy tears.
 
"I hope you know how to do CPR."
"Why?"
 
"Because you took my breath away."
 
Donghae smiled widely when he saw how Hyukjae giggled cutely with his words. He knew how cheesy his words are but the way the love of his life was laughing made everything worth it.
 
"Last one?" The blonde asked after his laughter had died down.
 
"Hyukjae what's your blood type?"
 
"O. Why? I thought you know it already?" The said man cocked his head to one side and Donghae had to resist the urge to smother the other with kisses because asffghjkl Hyukjae's too adorable he'll be the death of him.
 
"Nothing because my type is you."
 
"..."
 
"..."
 
"..Well that was lame." Hyukjae commented.
 
"That worked well when my dad used it to my mom!" The brunette whined childishly with the stomping of his feet Hyukjae wondered if this is the same Lee Donghae who always bring back trophies and awards for their school.
 
Shaking his head, Hyukjae finally continued walking. Good thing it was still early so they still have time to waste and not get scolded by the teachers for being tardy. Not that they will actually mind. Being at the top of the class has its perks too plus those teachers are so fascinated with Donghae to even get angry at the brunette knowing he's the sole reason if ever the two of
them will be late.
 
Donghae remained silent as they finally arrived at school. They separated when they saw Junsu waving at them and Hyukjae had to go with his best friend. Giving the blonde a high five, Junsu once again waved at Donghae with a smile that was replied with an equally happy grin. Hyukjae and Junsu have been the best of friends since forever but that is not a reason for Donghae to get jealous. He knew how Junsu's been rooting for him for his best friend and was even willing to give him ideas and advices on how to make progress with the blonde.
 
 
"He walked with you today I see." Junsu started once they settled at the bleachers for a short talk.
 
Hyukjae placed his bag beside him and nodded with a smile. "He said he had came up with a pick-up line for me and he couldn't wait until I'm at school." He replied, the smile growing every second when he thought how adorable Donghae was especially when he commented how lame the last one was.
 
"Why keep everything like this when it's obvious that you also want that clownfish anyway?"
 
"It may be obvious to others but not to him. I want him to exert more effort plus I'm still enjoying his cheesy lines for me." The blonde said with a chuckle Junsu couldn't help but laugh along.
 
Yes, Lee Donghae, without his knowledge, had already caught his dear Lee Hyukjae's heart. But the blonde seemed to have this sadistic side in him.
 
"You're cruel. You know that right?" Junsu raised his brow at his best friend who mere shrugged.
 
"I know. No need to remind me."
 
 
 
Donghae eyed Hyukjae who was happily chatting with Junsu, sighing from time to time. He placed his chin on top of his palm, his elbow propped on top of his table and pouted. He was into his own world until he let out a yelp because of a loud smack on his arm and was about to give the intruder a piece of his logical mind when he looked back and saw Yunho grinning at him.
 
"What now?" He groaned. Jaejoong must not be here at school yet that's why Yunho had the decency to bother him.
 
"I'm hurt. My best friend doesn't seem to like my company anymore." The tall guy mumbled with fake hurt expression while dramatically clutching his chest.
 
"Where's Jaejoong anyway?" Donghae asked.
 
"Here's not here yet and please, I'm your best friend. I won't come to you only because Jae's not here." The other reasoned out as he took a seat beside Donghae and followed the latter's eyes. He snorted when his gaze landed on Hyukjae. "Of course it's our blondie. It has always been him."
 
"Yah Hyukkie's mine not ours. I don't share." The brunette snapped as he slapped Yunho on his arm. The latter remained unaffected though.
 
"He's still not yet giving in?" His best friend asked with raised brows and all he could do was shake his head. It has been years and he was now running out of cheesy lines to say but still he feels like he's stll got a long way to go. It frustrates him and yet he loves Hyukjae too much to finally give up.
 
"Why don't you change your strategy then?"
 
"I don't know how. I mean, I don't want to give him flowers and such because obviously he's not a girl and the least I wanted was for him to slap those flowers straight into my face." Donghae groaned as he started hitting the table with his head not caring if his forehead's going red already. He only stopped when he felt himself hitting Yunho's palm instead of the wood.
 
"Come on I'm sure you could think of something. You're Lee Donghae remember?" Yunho encouraged him with a smile. He knew Hyukjae already likes Donghae but much to his confusion, Hyukjae's not admitting anything to Donghae. What's worse is that his best friend's a dense one not to notice it plus, he's still having the fun of watching the brunette try so hard for the blonde.
 
Donghae only pouted at him and their conversation ended with Yunho cooing over the childish fish beside him.
 
 
 
 
The bell finally rang signalling the end of the day and Donghae hurriedly packed his things and dashed towards Hyukjae. Stopping in front of the blonde's desk, he was sporting a bright beam.
 
"Hyukkie let me walk you home today!" He chirped and smiled wider when he saw how the said boy giggled and nodded at him. It's not like Donghae's not accompanying him home everyday. Bidding their own best friends goodbye, the two started their walk towards the blonde's home.
 
Their short journey back home was surprisingly calm and quiet much to Hyukjae's surprise. Their everyday walk always consists of Donghae's endless rambling and shameless flirting so basically this was the first time the brunette has got nothing to say. He threw the other a glance and furrowed his brows when he noticed how a small frown was shown on Donghae.
 
"Something wrong?" His voice snapped Donghae out of his deep thoughts and the latter immediately shook his head, apologizing right away for spacing out. Hyukjae decided not to pry on it anymore but kept an eye on the brunette if ever he will do something outrageous.
 
They finally reached Hyukjae's house and the blonde was a little skeptical on leaving Donghae alone. The latter was still quiet the silence was already suffocating. Stopping right in front of their gate, Hyukjae turned to his heels and was about to invite Donghae in when the latter out of the blue held his hand catching him off-guard.
 
"Hyukjae..."
 
The blonde gulped. "Y-Yeah.." He doesn't know what to expect. The brunette was looking intently at him, no trace of funny business whatsoever.
 
Donghae's features softened as he smiled gently, his thumb caressing the back of Hyukjae's hand.
 
"You know I love you right?" He asked and the other nodded briefly.
 
"And I'm really serious about it Hyuk. I don't know what I should do next to finally have your sweet 'yes' but I'm not gonna give up." Donghae sputtered. Hyukjae felt his heart swell with his words and the determination he saw on Donghae's eyes.
 
Giving Hyukjae one last smile, Donghae pulled the blonde towards him and hugged him tight. He let go but not before giving those blushing cheeks a kiss then he immediately turned back and continued his way towards his own home leaving a flabbergasted Hyukjae standing there staring at his back.
 
 
 
 
It was weekend and Donghae purposely avoided Hyukjae the rest of the week it frustrated the life out of the blonde.
 
"I don't know what I should do!!" Hyukjae whined as he kept on kicking his bed sheets like a spoiled child while Junsu was just sitting by his study table looking blankly at him.
 
"What happened exactly?" The other asked as he took a bite from his apple.
 
Hyukjae sat up and frowned cutely at Junsu. "He's quiet the whole time and when I'm about to invite him in since you know, I don't want to leave him alone like that, he suddenly held my hand and told me he loves me and he's serious and he won't give up and ohmyghad I think I melted into a puddle of goo when he hugged me and kissed me on my cheeks!" By the time the blonde was finished talking, he was already panting, his eyes now wide and cheeks flushed. Truthfully speaking, he metaphorically melted into a puddle of goo that day that when his mother saw him sitting lifelessly by their doorstep, his eyes staring dreamily at a distance -probably where Donghae had gone- she could only roll her eyes on him and yelled at him just to wake her son up from his daydreaming.
 
Junsu chuckled at his best friend's situation. "You obviously got it bad huh?"
 
Defeated, Hyukjae could only nod. "Now it's been days and Hae's not even sparing me a glance!" Needless to say, he could only whine at the moment and was so into it that he failed to see and dodge the pillow his best friend just threw at him.
 
"Stop being a brat, monkey. You know what let's just go out and buy that One Piece's new volume." Junsu invited or more like commanded leaving the other no choice but to comply.
 
Pursing his lips in front of his closet, Junsu once again rolled his eyes at Hyukjae for having that complicated look on his face.
 
"We're just going to the mall for Christ's sake Hyukjae what's there to fuss about?!"
 
The blonde gave him a dirty look. "Excuse me?! Why are you getting angry at me? Is it wrong for me for wanting to look presentable?!" He hissed and once again turned his attention back to his closet. Grunting, he randomly pulled a black shirt and put it over his head.
 
"There I'm done now let's go duck ."
 
"Yah!"
 
 
 
 
"What in the world of fishes is wrong with you?" Yunho frowned deeply when he saw Donghae all bundled up with his thick blanket sitting on top of his bed, a large tub of chocomint ice cream placed in front of him while watching a rerun of The Master's Sun. The sun was up so high it's a nice day to take a stroll in the mall and maybe buy his Jaejoong something special so Yunho decided to drop by his best friend's house and all he saw was this ridiculous sight.
 
"Go away I'm watching t.v."
 
"Watching t.v. Since when did you watch t.v?" Yunho deadpanned as he sat beside Donghae and snatched the spoon away to have a bite. He then focused his eyes on the television and saw how the leading man hugged the lead actress and in an instant, the ghosts around them disappeared.
 
"Woah, daebak." The tall guy whispered in awe. "You've been watching this show all along?" He asked his best friend who nodded at him, his eyes still glued to the screen.
 
"I freaking love Big Sun here. And So In Guk's character was sooo asdfghjkl I don't know what to feel about him." Donghae commented. Once the commercial break started, he faced Yunho and scrunched his brows at him. "Now what are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be in a date with Jaejoong or something?"
 
"I wanna spend some quality time with my best friend and maybe stroll around the mall for a bit." Yunho glanced at his best friend innocently but of course Donghae could see right through it that he only snorted.
 
"Yeah right like I would believe that."
 
"Okay fine I wanna buy something for Jaejoong. It's his birthday next week and I still haven't got a present for him." Yunho huffed as he crossed his arms on his chest, his lips sporting a pout it looked really awkward with his long muscular features.
 
Donghae removed the blanket around him and looked at the other annoyingly. "So you came here to drag me out there. Dude you know I'm having an internal battle right now!" He shouted and mimicked Yunho's posture. The two eyed each other intently before they sighed and laid on their backs at the same time.
 
"I'm just thinking that this might also be a good distraction for you. And then maybe, just maybe, you'll come up with an idea about your problem." Yunho gently explained as he side-eyed Donghae.
 
The latter didn't reply as he contemplated deeply on his best friend's words. It's been days and he honestly doesn't have yet the balls to face Hyukjae, not until he will come up with a new approach.
 
Letting out a defeated sigh, Donghae crawled on top of Yunho and stayed there for a while, his cheek against the taller man's chest. "Fine but you owe me a fish plushie." He mumbled and smiled triumphantly when he felt the other patting his head affectionately.
 
 
 
The moment Donghae stepped into the mall, he already regretted accepting his best friend's offer. He freaking forgot that it was weekend and a weekend is automatically equal to a crowded mall. And he hates crowded places to the core. Yunho noticed the scowl on the brunette's face and gave him an apologetic look.
 
"You really owe me one this time Jung." Donghae growled as he let Yunho grab his wrist and drag him to a specific store.
 
Yunho was busily sorting out different sweaters he found adorable for Jaejoong, thanking the heavens for knowing his boyfriend's size very well when he left Donghae to wander around on his own. The manager had his hawk eyes on the brunette because of his very bored look the latter knew one wrong move from him and that grumpy manager will automatically kick his out of the store.
 
And so, as to save himself from the future embarrassment, he gestured at Yunho to just text or call him once he was finished and finally went out of the store. Walking aimlessly with his hands on his jeans' pockets, his eyes scanned the area and all he saw was making him pout deeply feeling so alone all of a sudden. Around him were either groups of friends, a happy family, or even couples with bright smiles on their faces.
 
Grunting, he spotted a vacant bench at the middle of the mall and sat there. He pulled his phone from his pocket and plugged his earphones to his ears. He felt his body relaxing once his favorite song started playing, blocking out the unwanted noise around him.
 
As he let himself be drowned into the music, his mind automatically went to his love Hyukjae. It took every ounce of his self-
control not to approach the blonde and do what he wanted to do with him (not that one people. Stop with your dirty thoughts already!). Oh how he badly wanted to hug Hyukjae and shower him with his kisses. But no, his antics are becoming too old school and he needs a new approach. And he needed one fast.
 
"Ah I miss my Hyukkie already~" He whined too loudly to himself as a small adorable pout made its way to his thin lips. He felt someone's stare on him and deciding to turn to his side, he saw a middle-aged woman and a little girl probably her daughter, looking weirdly at him (he thought he was alone there?). He flashed them his signature sweet smile as to not creep the two anymore. The mother stood up and ushered her daughter away from Donghae though so he guessed his smile didn't work.
 
Frowning, he slouched and closed his eyes. Everything's not going his way it was annoying him to the core. If he could only see and talk to Hyukjae, he sadly thought. Why does he have to avoid him anyway?
 
Ah right. Because of his stupid pride.
 
In his defense though, he knew his childish actions are making Hyukjae annoyed and the least he wanted to happen was the blonde to tell him to back off without him even successfully claiming his heart. That's like.. a double whammy. Besides, there is a saying 'Distance makes the love grow fonder' right? Maybe if he will give the blonde some time-out then maybe he will miss him even just a tinee tiny bit?
 
The fish could only dream though, he thought bitterly.
 
But really, if only he could be with Hyukjae right now. He's the only one that is making him do crazy things and like how the venom of the snake itself can be the cure to its bite, he's also the only one who can calm his nerves down. His gummy smile, the way the sides of his eyes will crinkle cutely every time he does, his sweet scent the brunette doesn't mind smelling all day, his soft calm voice that was like lullaby to his ears even though the blonde's only speaking, his everything.
 
He finally opened his eyes and immediately shook his head when his gaze caught something, or rather, someone.
 
Blinking a few times, he focused his eyes on the same direction thinking that maybe he's already hallucinating because all his mind has is Hyukjae, Hyukjae, and more Hyukjae.
 
But no. His eyes are not tricking him. There on that bright pink shop where the salesladies are all wearing cute pink dresses with pink apron work selling different kinds of cosmetics, the apple of his eye was going out, a smile on his handsome/pretty face with an equally beaming Junsu on tow.
 
On instinct, Donghae stood up and was about to approach him when his logical side took over.
 
'No Donghae you're not supposed to go to him. You're avoiding him right? You decided not to show your handsome fish face to him unless you have thought on new ways of courting him so no, no, and no.'
 
'But-'
 
'A no is a no Lee Donghae.'
 
Pouting, he placed his back to the bench and sighed. Honestly speaking though his strong self-control was impressing him. But too much self-control is making him nuts!
 
Shaking his head, he decided to just follow his normal side even just for once. He once again glanced at his angel and couldn't help but notice how his black t-shirt was accenting his pale white skin. But what really caught his interest are the words and the picture printed on it.
 
Slowly, a small smile was formed on his lips.
 
 
"I thought you hate shopping?" Yunho whined as he was mercilessly dragged by Donghae the moment they met up after he had finally chose a gift for his Jaeboo. An hour had passed when he finally called his best friend telling him that he was done and they could finally go home. Expecting a bored looking Donghae, or even a murderous look from him to say the least, he went to where the brunette told him to go and much to his surprise, he was grabbed by the wrist and dragged him not to the mall's exit but to a clothes shop, a place the tall man least expected.
 
Ignoring his best friend's whines, Donghae greeted the storekeeper and proceeded with choosing the ones he needed, occasionally asking the kind storekeeper for her opinions and advises. Yunho stayed rooted on his feet, too dumbfounded to say anything. The next thing he knew, Donghae was already thanking the staff for helping him out and once again dragged the poor guy away.
 
 
 
Monday morning. Hyukjae woke up with a new glint of hope that maybe Donghae's avoid-Hyukjae-week was finally over. After checking himself three times in front of the mirror, deciding that he won't really change even though he'll face that thing hanged on his room thousands of times, he let out a sigh and went out of the house after bidding his mother goodbye.
 
Expecting a beaming Donghae by their gate, he smiled widely only to frown when he saw no one. Maybe he'll just wait for him by the school's gates? Trying to keep the positive thoughts to himself, he hurriedly walked down the street straight to his school in hope of finding a certain brunette waiting for him with the adorable toothless fishy grin he loves the most.
 
But then, much to his disappointment, no Donghae was at the gates as well. He sighed heavily, his shoulders dropped and gaze directed to the ground. He was so into his sulking world that he failed to notice the giggling of those around him.
 
He continued on walking across the green soccer field with his head bowed down that he didn't see where he's going or that someone was already standing in front of him that he accidentally bumped his head against that someone's broad chest.
 
"Ouch!" He whined as his hand automatically went to the sore spot. Did he walked into a wall or something?
 
Still frowning, he finally looked up and his eyes immediately widened at the view in front of him. There stood an unknown man, wearing an Iron Man suit complete with the mask, holding a bouquet of tulips in front of him.
 
"Errr.."
 
He doesn't know what to say or do. Confused, he tilted his head to one side, his face showing nothing but pure confusion. He pouted though when he noticed Iron Man chuckling. Why is he laughing anyway? Can't he see how down his mood is?
 
The blonde was about to walk away when he let out a gasp, feeling Iron Man's gloved hand gently touching his sore forehead. He looked at the unknown man and for whatever reason, his heartbeat sped up the way his heart does whenever Donghae is around.
 
"Y-You.."
 
Carefully, the man put the bouquet down to the ground, raised his hand and slowly removed his mask. Hyukjae's eyes widened when the mask revealed Donghae's smiling face.
 
"H-Hae?"
 
"Hi Hyukkie."
 
Hyukjae knew he should get angry and go all diva-ish on Donghae for ignoring him practically for the whole week but heck, seeing his fishy flashing him his toothless grin made his body move against his mind. He immediately flung himself towards the brunette and hugged him really tight, rubbing his face against Donghae's chest.
 
He felt how Donghae froze for a second before he totally relaxed against him. He smiled when he felt the brunette's hands s around his waist, returning the hug as tightly as he can.
 
The blonde let out a whine of protest when he felt the other slightly pulling away from him after a few minutes.
 
"Hae~"
 
"Hyukkie I'm sorry."
 
Now it was his time to freeze. Why is Donghae sorry? Did he already give up on courting him? He knew it. He knew he should have listened to Junsu's advice on just accepting him.
 
He was surprised when he felt Donghae swiping his thumb across his face.
 
"I'm sorry I avoided you last week I know it was so stupid of me-"
 
"Good thing you know."
 
Donghae pouted making Hyukjae chuckle.
 
"I said I was serious. I promised myself not to approach you if I still haven't got a new way on how to show you my sincerity."
 
The blonde was puzzled but Donghae continued.
 
"My forever useful best friend dragged me last weekend to my most dreaded place because of the crowd and was about to kill him but yeah, I'm glad I didn't." The brunette chuckled and once again wrapped his arms around Hyukjae, putting the elder's head against his chest and slowly swaying their bodies side to side. "There I saw my angel going out of a store wearing a black t-shirt that despite its simplicity, it looked so fashionable just because my Hyukkie was wearing it."
 
He leaned lower, placing his lips near the blonde's ears. "Do you know what that shirt says?"
 
Hyukjae furrowed his brows as his mind went back to last weekend, particularly to the shirt he randomly wore.
 
"I only date super heroes." His voice drawled as his eyes widened in realization, suddenly pulling away from the brunette to look at him.
 
Donghae laughed at his reaction and nodded.
 
"So that's why you're wearing an Iron Man suit?!" He asked incredulously.
 
The surprise on his face turned into an amused one when he noticed how Donghae's cheeks reddened the deep hue reached up to his ears.
 
The latter pouted deeply earning a chuckle from Hyukjae.
 
"Can't you just give me a small credit for making an effort like this?! The suit is so hot I'm sure I'm sweating buckets inside and- Yah! What are you doing?!" Donghae shouted, horrified by the fact that Hyukjae locked his arms around him and was smelling him, his nose cute crinkling every time he sniffed, despite how he announced that he was sweating and he was sure he smelled so bad he needed a shower. He tried pulling away but he forgot that the blonde was also a man and that he is just as strong as him.
 
"Hyukkie!!" The brunette kept on whining but the other remained his tight grip. Donghae finally gave up and just let the elder do what he wanted to do.
 
Once satisfied, Hyukjae stopped sniffing and stared at Donghae.
 
"Stupid."
 
Donghae was stunned.
 
The blonde leaned against his chest on his own accord, smiling widely as he did so.
 
"You already got my heart from the very start. You don't need to go through all this you know. A simple 'I love you Hyukkie, be mine.' is already enough for me."
 
"W-What?"
 
Faking his anger, Hyukjae harshly pushed the brunette away and pouted while he crossed his arms against his chest.
 
"H-Hyukkie?"
 
"Aren't you going to say it now?" The elder asked with raised brows.
 
"I.." Donghae frantically shook his head and cleared his throat. With shaking hands, he held Hyukjae's and stared right through his brown eyes he had to focus his mind real hard so that he won't get lost with those beautiful orbs.
 
Taking one last deep breath, he smiled. "Lee Hyukjae, my angel, my love, I love you. Please be mine." He asked, his voice shaking like his hands.
 
Hyukjae smiled brightly and nodded, detaching his hands from Donghae's to wrap them around the latter's neck to hug him tight.
 
"Yes! A million yes!" He exclaimed happily, earning congratulations and catcalls from everyone around them.
 
Donghae grinned widely as he hugged Hyukjae back, silently thanking the creative mind who made that one black shirt.
 
 
"I hope you're not gonna hang the people around you with that little stunt you pulled right now without a kiss." The two pulled away from each other and turned to their side and saw Yunho and Junsu grinning slash smirking teasingly at them.
 
Donghae's eyes lit up with the suggestion and immediately faced Hyukjae who was blushing furiously, his eyes silently pleading and the blonde groaned on how those puppy eyes always work on him.
 
"Fine-"
 
The blonde let out a yelp when his words were cut when Donghae suddenly pulled him for a breathtaking kiss making the people around them roar.
 
"I love you Hyukkie, so so much." The brunette mumbled in their kiss to which the blonde replied with a breathless "I love you too Hae."
 
A/N: took me hours just to post this because my netbook's being a complete bish and I'm currently using my dad's that's also a bish orz. thanks to those who subscribed and already upvoted and commented! I really appreciate it lovelies~