Paper Cranes 1

Paper Cranes

Ari focused on her oragami paper, fold the center, glue, then fold the end. Poking a tiny hole in it, she attached a string and hanged with her other Paper Cranes. Ari had more than 100 Paper Cranes, she believed that Paper Cranes gave her luck. She has been folding since she was 7. And she has no idea of stopping her collection, then Ari ran her finger through all her friends. They swished back and forth, like the ocean. It was peaceful and calm, just the way she likes it.

* Knock *

It was probably her aunt, Ari has been living with her aunt, ever since her parents incident. Exactly when she started folding cranes.

" Hi Auntie."

" Hi sweetie, how are you feeling? "

Ari's aunt knew Ari has been through alot and made sure anyway possible for Ari to be herself again.

" I'm fine auntie. I made a new crane! "

Her aunt chuckled.

" Let me see it dear."

Ari opened the door wider and showed her, the collection.

" Oh my! How beautiful. Very creative! " ( x < click )

" Thanks auntie, do you have any groceries to do? "

Ari liked going to the grocery store, she liked the fresh smell of vegetables and fruits. She enjoyed the oragami store the best though.

" Oh yes! I suppose you want to do it? "

Ari gave her aunt a small smile, her aunt knew exactly what she want.

" The list is on the counter silly girl.Be safe."

Ari clapped her hands and made way to the kitchen counter. She sneeked down the stairs and folded the paper.

Then she made her way to the grocery store.

----

" Hm..one bag of rice, and banana milk for uncle.."

Ari made her way to the rice section. When she was on that aisle, she saw him. Her heart hurting she breathed deeply.

" Hi Baekhyun."

Handsome and very kind, Ari's ex-boyfriend Baekhyun broke her heart.

" Hello Ari! How are you these days? "

" Great. You? " Ari forced a smile.

" I'm engaged."

Those words stabbed her heart.

" Congratualations! I'm happy to hear that, she must be lucky."

Before he could reply, she ran away forgetting her aunt's groceries. She didn't care, she knew better to talk to her ex.

Ari passed by the street and found herself staring face to face to an old woman.

" Is that oragami paper? "

Ari pointed to the paper on the table.

" Yes, would you like one? "

Not giving any second thoughts, Ari nodded and paid for three packages.

Running all the way home, Ari didn't know what was coming towards her.