1/1

Technical Difficulties.

Yoongi could have sworn that he did not have the mind of a 80 year old man when it came to technology. He wasn't a genius about it, but he certainly knew a basic thing or two about computers and how they function, enough so that he didn't require anyone else’s help (that and the thought of asking someone for assistance made him feel weak and Min Yoongi was not in need help by anyone. He can do it all himself.) So he was extremely confused and irritated when he was unable to get his keyboard of his new laptop to function. All he wanted to do was open up his computer so he could finish up the lyrics he wrote in a document the other night, but all of a sudden his computer wanted to be and have everything but the keyboard working.

 

He was pressing reset on the computer what seemed like the hundredth  time when he decided it was time to give up. He had other things he wanted to do so he had absolutely no time to deal with a ty computer. He glanced at the clock, 1:30. He’d spent an hour and a half dealing with this. He shoved his computer into his bookbag, without first dumping all it’s previous items on the coffee table, grabbed his jacket a rushed out the door.

 

He was in luck because the weather outside was fairly decent, it was neither cold nor hot a comfortable warm that Yoongi would have to walk in in order to get to the nearest electronics store. Still, he was the indoors type so either way he’d rather be inside than outside at all. Alright so what’s the plan Yoongi, you need to get this computer fixed by all means tonight. He thought to himself as he passed various stores and restaurants, he could have sworn there was a computer store nearby he could force them to deal with his problem. It wasn't till  he was at the end of the block, and almost the end of his patience that he found the place. He found a smile of relief quietly creep onto his face.

 

Unfortunately that smile didn’t last long was when he finally found the assistance line he saw how long it was. Oh for god’s ing sake. I just want to get this done and go home. But he knew there wasn’t really much he could do besides wait because he needed to get this fixed today. 20 minutes  later or what seemed like 3 years to Yoongi and he was stepping in front of this boy, releasing his laptop from his backpack.

 

“Hello sir I’m Jimin, so sorry for the wait, how can I help you?” Jimin huh, shouldn’t you be in school. He didn’t want to offend the boy asking him the question, but he was honestly confused because he looked like freshman in highschool with his slightly chubby cheeks. But then his muscular arms that popped out of his shirt told him he was a different age, which left Yoongi confused.

    

“Uh yea Hi, I’m Yoongi. My new laptop’s keyboard decided it didn’t want to work. I’ve only had the thing for about a week but now it’s become .” Yoongi was still focused on the boys arms rather than the boy himself when he answered his question.

 

“Ahh that’s something I could easily fix. I’m kind of an expert when it comes to keyboards and such, I’ve fixed it for so many people. There was this one time some girl’s dog vomited on the keyboard, now that was a messy keyboard.” The boy laughed as he started examining the computer, his eyes becoming nonexistent as he laughed recalling the incident. How ing cute his face and the laugh, Yoongi thought before he could feel his face becoming red. He had to look away for a moment so he could properly recompose himself and then he cleared his throat and looked at the younger after Jimin was done looking at the electronic.

 

“So what do you exactly think you’ll do for it.”

 

“I’m just going to switch it to a different keyboard that way you’ll be out of here in no  time Yoongi-ssi.” In 10 minutes and one small talk later, Yoongi was walking out of the door with his fixed laptop in his backpack and receipt in hand. He thought about how even though he hated asking others for help how nice and cute the younger boy was and how easily he was able to talk to him. But the chances of him every seeing him again were pretty slim.

 

But who knows? Maybe he will magically spill water on his keyboard and need the keyboard expert to take another look again.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Someone on tumblr wanted this so me wanting to be the writing that I dream to be, thought this would be great practise. This was fun to write I like the result of this. If you have a scenario in mind don't be afraid to tell me it. And please comment^^