End

Debt

"Another victim again was found near to the parking lot of the gangnam mansion. This incident is gruesome and inhumane. This is just an advice to the public please avoid of going at night to refrain of innocent people getting killed and especially for the children. The authority or even the police doesn't even know who might have done this. They can't find any trace of the killer to any of his victims. If you don't have anything to do at night stay home and be safe."  

Lizzy stopped on her tracks instead she fixed her eyes on the television and attentively listens to the breaking news. Lizzy was sympathetic towards the victims these past few months. Many people had died and most of them were innocent citizens. They received countless of cuts in their bodies until those people were stabbed to death. Nana appeared to ignore the news that was on at the moment while her friend Lizzy was so engrossed to it. The blonde clenched her fist and shut her eyes in frustration. She was regretful and considered herself as selfish. If she could only go to the past probably of all these weren't bound to happen. She was so tired of hearing those numerous deaths these past few months, and she wished of stopping it herself which she knew was so impossible.

"Nana, how can that person doesn't feel remorse? Geez, this news has been going on for months and still they haven't caught the murderer. This even got to the other countries and people who wanted to visit Korea stop coming. Now, Nana? Nana? Are you listening?" Hearing her friend's stated made her feel worse which Lizzy didn't have any slightest idea of it that she could be hurting her unknowingly.

She gave her a worried look at her friend whose eyes were closed and placed her hand on her left shoulder. The blonde smiled to erase the troubled expression written on her face of her friend.

"Yes, I am it's just my neck felt sore today."

There she put her white lies which she earned a simple smile that she always adored about her.

"Do you need me to help y-"

"No no no, I'm fine I just needed rest that's it. Yah...how could t-that murderer don't feel sick of killing innocent people?" Making her act a little bit off which the brunette found it weird.

Nana let out a sigh then she grabbed a bag of potato chips. The short hair brunette shot her a weird glare. She did notice that her friend acts weird sometimes and this was making her worry even more. Well, it was more often than sometimes.  

"Nana is there something wrong? You seem weird." Shooting her a question again.

Lizzy grabbed her hand and held it with both her hands. She caressed the back of her hand using her thumb and gave her a small smile. Nana stared at her and she seems she was hypnotized with those simple smiles she always showed. Like it was her first time again seeing her smile that was making her reminisce their younger years in high school. Lizzy opened and began to tell her that she was there for her if she needed someone to talk to. Giving her some sense of comfort and at the same time a fluttery feeling that she couldn't get rid off every time Lizzy did that. Nana's eyes fixated to moved and more likely her ears shut at that moment. That moment of adoring those lips were ruined when the bell of the store rang indicating that a new customer came in. Her senses came back in an instant and she finally heard what her friend was saying.

"You can talk to me anytime, Nana. We've been friends since high school and now we're in our last year of college."

"I know, it's not something serious, Liz." Which was a total lie to her part. "I better get going I'm sorry I needed rest, and I'm tired since last night of studying. Sorry for changing plans all of a sudden." The blonde sending her an apologetic look and Lizzy was understanding to her as a friend.

"You should have told me earlier." Lizzy pouted and Nana giggled at the sight.

"We can go out tomorrow since we are free all day we can go shopping and all I promise."

"Yah, you don't need to promise just hit me up later or tomorrow morning, so I can prepare for that." Nana nodded and she put back the bag of chips on its place before living her friend at the store.

She had so many things in mind while getting into her car. Then she sped off to the road heading home. Nana wanted to tell her everything she'd been keeping from her, but there was a sense of fear in her heart. She wish it was an easy task, but she knew it well it was rather hard as she thought of it more. She regretted that day and never she would ever forget it.

Finally, being home there she greeted her parents and headed to her room. She asked for her cousin and she was told that she already left for work. She did a little studying, watched something that would interest on her phone, then she dozed off which became her sweet slumber that late afternoon.

 

She felt dizzy and as if the things around her were surrounded by fog. She realize she was still in her car, but she noticed the broken front windshield of her car. The smoke coming out of the engine, and she couldn't believe that she was still alive after the impact that almost cost her life. She planned to get in the intersection safely, but she didn't expect that would happen to her. After one of the car that goes to her opposite direction which probably lost its brake while he was driving and crashed his car to hers. Then another crashed to her left side and her car was thrown on the side of the road. Everything was fast and her head hurt because of it. She was about to go out of her car when someone's head was on the steering wheel. Eyes were wide opened as she watched her unconscious self. Blood flowed out of her head then coated the light brown leather of her steering wheel. The wiper was pierced on her right shoulder, which she didn't know how it got there, her left arm was hanging lifelessly on her side, and her eyes were wide opened while the blood didn't stop trickling out of her head. She noticed the body in front of her wasn't breathing anymore which she felt of losing her mind and prayed that it was all just a dream then hoping to wake up on that nightmare. She trembled and screamed. Some other motorists stopped and tried to open the door of the driver's seat, but they couldn't.

"Help! Can someone hear me? I said help?!"

Her tears added to her pain, and anxiety. Even though she shouted so loudly no one ever heard her. The people around her were too busy to open the driver's seat. Fire started to appear in front of her hood. The things around her began to move so slowly and she felt scared more than ever than before. Like she was watching a movie and now she felt was inside of it. A wicked laugh echoed somewhere and this brought chills down to her spine. She knew her tears were now flowing down nonstop. She looked around and everything stops. People look like mannequins and the colours around her began to die down to gray. There it was once again that fearful laugh was even more louder than before. A black smoke slowly appeared in front of her and this smoke became to some kind of form. A creature was revealed before her as he crouched in front of her with a wide grin. Gray hair and a little bit messy. His outfit were all black, nails were longer and pointy. Both of his canines teeth were like of wolves and eyes were crimson red. He clasped his hands and slowly clapped in front of her as if mocking her in her current situation.

"No one can hear you even if you scream on top of your lungs. How silly you are?" He stated.

The blonde was speechless and scared at the same time. The fear enveloped her heart made her immobile and dumb. This creature before her had a human form, but literally it was like some kind of protagonist in a horror story. She mentally told herself that she hopes that she was dreaming and hoping to wake up soon to leave this nightmare. He began to laugh again and brought his hand to touch her face. She felt the icy cold touch but rather smooth hands of his. He grinned and spoke to her once more.

"Yah! Human, I know what you are thinking and I know what you think of me. How fragile life humans have, right? How it is such a waste to lose yours.  Don't be scared I'm your angel." And he retrieved his hand again as he stood. Those piercing stares were more even frightening than his touch. Nana opened for the first time and she finally had the courage to ask.

"W-What are you?" She prompted in spite of the fear she had.

"As I said I'm your guardian angel, Nana. I'm L or Myungsoo if you wanted to know my name that's it. I think losing your life like this does not suit a pretty creature like you. I'm giving you one more chance."

"How c-can I even b-believe that you are saying w-were true? Doesn't s-seem t-to contrast your appearance." A smirked on his lips appeared.

"Not every good individual has to look good." He countered. "Just believe me, so do you want to live or not? I can just live you off like this and watch your body get burned since this car is about explode in any minute. Choose."

So many things she had in mind, the dream she wanted to achieve, her family, her friends, and her one only love came to her mind. That was Lizzy, she didn't even get to confess to her and it'd been years since she met her in high school. Now, finally in college and about to graduate this year. She didn't have any courage to even let her know her feelings. She looked hopeless and she felt of being desperate at the moment.

"I still want to."

"Is it because of someone, that girl Lizzy? You look hopeless you've been with her in years and yet your mouth is closed to even confess? Oh mother of- Anyways, are you sure?"

"Yes," The blonde answered confidently.

"You can't go back now, but I have something in mind." His grin became wider than before. Nana felt her fear came back again. A thin black smoke formed as he grabbed the sheathed sword in front of him.

"You can have this. You are mine now, you have two days lives left, but before that two days end, you have to kill someone with this to take their lives and longer your lifespan."

"W-What ? I would rather die than taking someone's life."

Suddenly, her sight began to get dark and blur. His voice was turning into purr. She didn't know what was happening that time, but she knew what his final words to her.

"It is no use of backing down Nana. When early hours of the morning comes. Your body will move without your own will and the sword will make you the monster that you didn't want to."

 

Nana finally woke up and sweats were forming on her forehead. There she stood and headed to the window as she pushed the curtains aside to see the sun setting. She went back to her bed and watched the beautiful sunset on her window. She took a deep breathe and there she dreamed of it again. Was that the way of reminding her that she couldn't break the agreement with him? Every time, she killed some innocent people her conscious would be back. The tips of her samurai was dripping of blood. She would see how she killed of them like animals. Plenty of stabs somewhere, sometimes she beheaded them and cut the head once more into half. Organs were scattered on the ground, and eyes were taken out from their sockets as they stared at her to death. She felt right sick in the stomach and she couldn't sleep for hours. She would vomit at the sight after the killing, but the countless times of people she killed. She felt regret than feeling sick to the victim. After seeing her violent work she would faint and when she woke up in a sunny day morning. She was in her bed and she knew that it was the demon's doing. Her bloody clothes were gone but her hands were still tainted with blood. To remind her that she'd done the deed. She would check her drawer to see the dried blood on the sword. She tried to discard the sword every time and threw it somewhere far from her house. But it would always go back to its owner and she would see it lying on her bed like she didn't threw it. She even attempted to kill herself instead to make a stop of the killings of those innocent citizens and yet she couldn't. Myungsoo always stopped her from doing so. He liked to see her do those deeds. They were tortures to Nana, but to Myungsoo they were his fun.

"Wake up, pretty?" He suddenly appeared at the foot of her bed with a silly but handsome smile. Nana was sick to see his face every time and chills always ran down to her spine whenever she sees him. That stupid grin would be always plastered on his lips, his eyes were full of enthusiasm, and all of it to Nana hated it.

"What are you doing here again? You seem happy that I killed again. Can you just kill me and I can leave those people live their lives?" Nana shot him back.

"I can't, because that would be boring and without seeing your face makes it more boring. You are my toy, Nana and you are my really precious possession that I have." He had this sardonic laugh and this made Nana heart skips.

"It seems like your losing it again? I think your time is really getting shorter than before. Guess, you have to hunt again later?"

"Please, stop." She uttered and grabbed the sword inside her drawer. She pointed it to him and raised a brow at her.

"You dare to point that sword to me? Remember I gave you life again, you should damn thank me." That was her first time hearing him said something serious. Those smiling eyes glared at her and his lips turned into frown. As soon as she blinked all the things around her started to rot so slowly. She felt scared and she put down the sword that was now pointing to the floor. He slowly took a step as he comes nearer to her. He stopped right beside her and sat. He brought his hand up and touched her face. She froze on her spot. Caressing it then his thumb nail slightly scraped the skin of her cheek. This created a little cut on her cheek and the blood came out in the process. Myungsoo's face came nearer to hers and her heart began to thumped crazily in her chest. She wasn't even attracted to him, but scared to what he was going to do her. Myungsoo whispered to her ear and hissed that made her shiver.

"Don't ever do that again and yet I really like to see that fear in your eyes. It's been a long time since I saw them, isn't it?"

Everything around her went back to normal as soon as he left her in her room. She felt the sense of relief when he was gone and alone again in her room. She looked back at the window again to see the sun was still setting. The view was exquisite and admires the beauty of nature in this world. But she knew that dusk is about to come and feared that hour comes to slay innocent citizens who hadn't done anything to her. 

 

She heard her phone rang right next to her bed and her hand went searching next to her little table of her bed. She hated being bothered especially when she was sleeping. Well, everyone hated to be bothered to their sleep or nap. She answered the call and a familiar voice rang to her ear. Except for one person she would rather get bothered by her and kept listening to her melodic voice.

"Im Nana, it is already lunch and I thought that you are gonna call me yesterday or this morning. I waited. Guess, you forgot."

"I'm sorry got a really deep slumber I must be tired? So still wanna go out? Ya kno-" Then yawned. "I will do what I said even if it's late like this. I'll get dressed no-"

"Been working hard again? Relax princess." Lizzy giggled.

"Whatever," A smile formed on her lips as she heard Lizzy's giggled and then she started changing at the same while talking to her on the phone.

 

An hour later, Nana stopped by in front of Lizzy's apartment and Nana waited while leaning on her black bugatti. There Lizzy went out wearing a creamy simple dress and a matching purse. Even with a simple outfit she looked beautiful to Nana's eyes. She gulped and stuttered when she spoke.

"S-So w-where are we going?" Hearing her like that thought of Nana as cute. She wanted to tease, but she dropped that silly idea. 

"I will give the directions can't I?" Lizzy smiled and Nana only nodded stupidly which she received a giggle out of her.

Nana likes her wearing in dresses Lizzy looked better in her opinion. She wish Lizzy didn't cut her hair because she was damn beautiful in long hair, but still with her hair now. She was still pretty. Nana followed all the directions that Lizzy told her and she was getting where they headed to.

"Lizzy, are we going to that park?" Lizzy nodded and pointed at the cherry blossom trees in sight.

"Finally, we are here at Seonyudo Park." Nana parked the car at the lot and asked Lizzy when they got off the car.

"Thought we were going shopping?" The energetic Park Lizzy slowly shook her head.

"Been so long since I've been to parks why not go? We are bombarded to reports and stupid projects we should relax even sometimes." Lizzy suggested.

Both of them strolled down to the beautiful scenery of the park. The trees' leaves swayed as the wind blew. Lizzy took some wonderful pictures around her and with her as one of her memories while Nana watched her with a smile. The weather was even nice that day and no signs of bad weather that afternoon. The sky was cloudy which was enough to block the blinding sun rays to make it a perfect late afternoon. Lizzy saw a pond as they wandered around the park and Lizzy grabbed her hand. She pulled her with her and chose a better shades under the tree which wasn't much visited by visitors in the park. Of course, and a better view near the pond. It seemed like Nana forgot every worries that she always carried every day. Supposed to be if Myungsoo told her that she was going to hunt that morning, but it didn't come? How come? It was weird for her and she was about to make some conclusions to it when Lizzy spoke.

"Isn't it nice? We should at least get this kind of days off often to ease our minds off to those crazy studies in school."

"Why not forever off to school no quit to school." Nana chuckled and Lizzy patted her legs.

"I know you will say that, but never thought of you changing after high school. You became a study monster." Lizzy laughed and Nana smirked.

"Whatever, Liz can we just enjoy the view even just a few moments?" Nana asked and the younger girl only hummed.

They stayed like that in minutes Nana turned to look the younger with a calm facade at that moment. She never tore her stare and continued adoring her so closely. Lizzy seemed to notice the stare from her friend and stared back at her with a scowl.

"Is there something on my face?" The brunette questioned as she brought her hand up searching for any dirt on her face. Nana shook her head and went to the flow of the moment.

"No," She answered and brought her hand to caress her smooth skin dropping Lizzy's hand as soon Nana did. "You are beautiful Lizzy you know that." As she kept taking glances on her lips. Lizzy didn't seem to notice the change but only giggled and answered her jokingly.

"Aren't I beautiful always?" Lizzy beamed and Nana slowly moving forward.

"You do and you will always be beautiful to me." She softened her eyes and Lizzy finally was aware of the change. The smile that was plastered on her lips was gone. 

"N-Nana?"

"You even make me happy even just hearing your voice." Lizzy raised her a brow in surprised and she was speechless to Nana's. "You just don't know, Sooyoung."

Nana only called her by her real name if she was serious, so hearing her like that was a shocked to her. Lizzy was aware the distance between their faces. Her breathing were seemingly shorter this time and she gulped to what Nana was going to do. Her heart raises when she knew that her face was so close to her. The blonde slowly entwined her fingers to her own. Lizzy was about to move back when she realized Nana's lips were finally met hers. She struggled not to reciprocate to her kisses. Lizzy's mind told her that it wasn't right, but her heart nonetheless says differently. Nana slowly pushed her shoulder to lean against the tree. After the struggle that she put on herself. The brunette replied back and they didn't know on how long they kissed. Because of the shortness of air both of them separated as they panted with their eyes fixed to each other.

"N-Nana." She said in between her breathes.

"I love you, Sooyoung." She finally confessed to her.

"I thought I could stop this from happening such as telling myself. You are my best friend and all. I thought I put a fight on that, but couldn't believe this that I couldn't stand to that forever."

"Sooyoung, these feelings were suppressed in such a long time and I couldn't stand anymore longer. I never thought of you as my dongsaeng but as a woman. Every each day passes by the stronger it gets the more pain I carry. Do-Do you like m-"

 

"Nana? Yah? Are you enjoying the view?" Nana blinked and cussed that all of it were only a dream. She was day dreaming and her cheeks were red as she remembered the dream that she had. She was no way of looking her in the eyes that time and she avoid them while looking to somewhere else. 

"I think we stayed too long here? Do you want to go somewhere?" She asked and pretended to check her phone.

"That's why I called you, dummy!"

 

A month had passed, the morning that would put her to a sleepless nights were gone. She could sleep peacefully now than ever. She didn't look always tired like before. Nana was happy, but not to celebrate about it. Although Myungsoo wasn't there to check her so often. The sword was still there and she feared that one morning she would kill another innocent people under her hands. She couldn't say that she was back to her normal life as long as the sword was there with her. She grabbed her diary on the table and sat, but she changed her mind so quickly. Then Nana decided to do it later since her day was just so early. She tried to erase those thoughts away and she went out of her room to annoy Yoona to death.

 

Well, that didn't last long, two in the morning. Nana move out of her bed and wore black leather jacket and pants. She grabbed the sword in the drawer and sneakily left their house. Her eyes were colour of yellow, skin was pale, and could almost compared to the colour of the moon. Nana didn't even know the slightest what she was doing. Her only instincts was to find a victim and kill him to shreds of his flesh. Since it'd been weeks when she killed an old woman at the back of the gangnam mansion. She sensed an individual nearby her like an animal as she followed her secretly. A man probably in his forty's scavenged the trash near the alley of some shops. The blonde unsheathed her sword making it gleam under the moonlight. As soon as he looked back his face was cut into half which her smile turned into a grin. Nana became more violent this time than before because of the long time she hadn't killed someone. The smell of the blood made her happy and she felt that she'd gotten stronger as she slashed the poor man's body into shreds. 

Lizzy's younger brother Chanyeol came to stay with her for a few days. Unfortunately, that night his peptic ulcer attacked him. Lizzy tried to find some medicines to at least lessen the pain he felt. He'd been crying in the living room for like an hour and she couldn't of course watched him in pain. She grabbed a glass of water and made him drink it, but that didn't change the fact he was in agony. She sighed and took her coat near the front door. She didn't even wanna bother her neighbour just to borrow a car, but she had to. Luckily, Kahi was still awake that time watching movies and lend her the car that early morning. She drove to one of the nearest 24-hour drug store quickly.

The blonde usually killed one person when she goes out, but it was new this time. She was looking for more and she was done to her second victim. She the blood near the tips of her sword and she set off to search to her another victim. Leaving the poor individual who received countless of cuts around her body. The white ground was added with red blood to tamper it the peaceful look of the pavement. 

 

Lizzy had to park the car far from the drug store. She couldn't afford to get a ticket from the cops that morning. A little sacrifice wouldn't hurt. She opened the door of the store and was greeted by a lady around her age probably. She bought the medicine that her brother usually takes whenever he had that pain. Then thanked the pharmacist and headed to the door. The lady though called her and looked back.

"Miss,"

"Did I forget something?" The brunette looked at her belongings in her hand. The lady laughed.

"No, I just wanna tell you that be careful. We couldn't be sure of if that the murderer was caught or not. I will pray for your safety. Now, go on and have a safe trip home, Miss " Lizzy thanked her once again and ran quickly to get in the car.

Nana had been walking so long and yet she didn't find her victim. The string of her patience was already on its limits. A few more steps then a noise was heard nearby. She quickly went to where the sound came from. Lizzy dropped the medicine because of her clumsiness sometimes. She was still far to the parking lot and ran as fast as she could. Then she tripped and she grabbed the medicine quickly and took larger steps, but she stopped when she heard heavy breathings nearby. She looked back to see a silhouette from a far. Her heart thumps in her chest. The figure slowly walked to her direction and she thought of it as familiar. Had she seen it before as she asked herself. The street lights illuminated the figure and she saw her with bloody clothes and sword in her hand. Did she just see that right as she asked herself again. She must be so scared and she saw the wrong person then she resumed as she ran. She ran as fast as she could and occasionally looking back to check if that figure was still there. The parking lot was in sight and smiled to see that she was near. She was about to pass the alley when a hand grab her. The other hand covered to interrupt her intent of screaming. She felt something wet on her face and that smell. She was sure of that was blood that she smells.

"Don't scream he might find you." Her eyes went wide open. That voice she thought to herself and asked why her hands smells blood? Was she hallucinating or something?

Lizzy pushed her off as she turned to see her probably enemy or saviour. She wanted to witness if she heard it right. She stared at Nana in disbelief, her clothes were coated in red blood, her face had sputter of it, and a bloody sword in her hand.

"What's wrong? Why do you look scared?" She asked with a wicked smile while playing with her sword.

"N-Nana, couldn't y-you be t-the?" The blonde grinned wider.

"Did you know how you made it hard for me to catch you?" As she stabbed the wall behind the brunette.

Lizzy was so speechless and hurt to see her friend like that; a murderer. She noticed those seemingly odd yellow eyes as they resembled the yes of a cat. She didn't even have the courage to speak, her body felt so stiff, and legs refused to move.

"Nana, d-d" She gulped and the blonde caress her face.

"This will be fast I promise it will get hurt first but that will be gone really quick." And followed by a small laugh. 

"Do-Do you st-till know me? Wake up!" Lizzy tried.

"All I know you will be added to my lifespan." She pulled the sword out on the wall and she prepared to swung it to Lizzy when she screamed her name.

"Jinah!"

Nana stopped near to her neck. Lizzy was now crying in front of her. She held the the sword so tightly as it shook a little in her hold. Then she slowly removed it away from her neck while struggling from bringing it back to her neck. Her eyes came back to normal colour and she looked at her friend in a fragile state.

"L-Leave, while I'm still in control. P-Please, Sooyoung I-I beg you." A tear also fell from her eyes.

"Nana, w-why?"

"Go, I don't want t-to h-hurt you please listen to-to me." She persisted by being in her sane state. A little later, she lost her control and grabbed her neck instead.

"Maybe, torturing my victim before killing is fun? I got bored of instantly slicing them into pieces." 

Lizzy choked and she attempted to let go of her and yet she still tried to wake Nana up from it.

"Jin- why?" She let go of her and it was followed by a slap. The brunette fell on the ground with tears that couldn't stop. Her head down and she hoped to help her even though in that kind of situation. "Why? Y-You told me that you would fight for the rights of the weak. Bring justice to the common people as a prosecutor? Why taking the rights for them to live now?! Jinah!" Nana stopped once again. The tips of the sword pierced to her coat to her left chest aiming for her heart. 

"Leave now! I-I don't w-want to kill you, please. I should be d-dead m-months ago if I d-didn't ugh!"

Nana kept fighting for the control of her body. Lizzy didn't go and she tried to help her to make her come back to her senses. She stepped back and held the sword tightly with her hands. Then pointed it to her while her hands trembled. Lizzy, watched her and stood to stop her, but it was too late.

"Jin! Please don't!" Lizzy ran to her. Nana stabbed herself under her left chest. The sword miraculously disappeared into black smoke. Lizzy sobbed really hard this time and held her body in her arms as she sat beside her. After the sword disappeared her appearance went back to normal, but the blood didn't go away. It was still there tainting her white skin.

"F-Finally," Nana coughed blood. "I'm sorry Sooyoung, I-I didn't w-want to hurt you." The blonde breathing became even more harder.

"Why?" Lizzy asked repeatedly and the blonde tried to speak even in her hopeless state.

"I sh-should have died o-on th-that day if o-only d-didn't agree." She smiled. "I w-wanted to live l-longer, j-just t-t-to say I love y-" Although she didn't manage to finish it she understood it well. Lizzy cried in pain and held her tightly in her arms. She didn't care the blood tainting her jacket all she wanted was to wrap her hands around her and beg for her to comeback.

"Stupid! I do, too!"

The police found them and helped them. Lizzy was asked a bunch of questions, but she lied protecting Nana for some reason. Telling that she was a victim and her that Nana tried to protect her but ended up losing her life. When the daylight came her remains were burned and prepared for the funeral. Her parents and friends mourned to their loss of such a special person to their lives. Everyone left, but Lizzy and Yoona stayed. Yoona had been holding a notebook in her hand. Lizzy stared at Nana's smiling photo behind the glass next to her ashes. Yoona finally spoke and handed the notebook to her.

"I'm sorry, Lizzy but take this I think you need to know something." The brunette brushed her tears and examined the notebook.

"What's this?"

"A diary, it's been recorded every single thing in there." Yoona smiled then it became into a sad one. "I'm sorry, I must be so scared to get involve to her problems. It's not a simple one, but it was rather dire. You know me that I can see something that it's not in this world. Nana's situation had that kind of problem. I'm sorry, again."

Lizzy didn't say a thing, but nodded instead. Even she was hurt to hear that from Nana's cousin. Yoona stayed a little before leaving her by herself. After mourning on how long she couldn't remember. Yoona told her that look for the day where she got into a car accident. She quickly search for it and read the page.

...I should have died on this day and left this world with happy memories. Yet, I yearned to live longer and how stupid I was to agree to that devil. I regretted this day for being idiotic. I was bound to an agreement that I couldn't leave in exchange for continuing to live. The devil with gray hair, red eyes, and never ending irking smirk on his face ended my normal life. I know it's my fault if ever I find an opportunity to end this. If taking my life again I don't care since taking poeple lives is a sin. I only agreed because I wanted to confess to someone. I want to tell someone something important and it has been years and I have no courage to tell her. She's the most important person in my life, but she's far from my reach because of my cowardness. 

...I couldn't believe that I have done it I killed a poor woman who was only about probably to head home. It made me sick to see this violent act of mine. She was cut to death and blood trickling down the pavement. I stumbled on my feet and cried nonstop. Suddenly, I lost my conciousness when I woke up I was in my bed as if nothing had happened. The clothes that I wore that early morning were gone but the blood on my skin remained. Starting from that day I had a hard time sleeping and I became restless. He must be enjoying what I have done to poor innocent people.

...I wanted to tell her the most important three words ever since high school. I was afraid of rejection, but if that happened I might have given up on her and leave. But I can't bring myself to confess to her what if she turn down on me and that thing happens? Aissh, life is really hard.

...I'm happy that the killings have stopped and I don't know how and why? It has been a month but still I'm here living like a normal person. I have finally decided if ever I go back to my inhumane deeds. I will take my own life and I will use my own will power to overcome that sword. It's ok if I can't find the courage to confess to her, but at least I have good memories with her since I met her. I know it's too late to say, but don't sell or give your soul to demons and I surely regret this decision of mine. Before I go I wanted to tell Park Sooyoung that I LOVE HER.

Lizzy cried as she read her diary she looked back again at Nana's picture. She saw someone with red eyes with gray hair smirking in the reflection of the glass behind Nana's remains. She shivered and heard him say.

"She was taken away from me, I'm so disappointed, and took away my fun, because of her love for you. How silly humans can be." Lizzy gathered all her courage and looked back. No one was there with her and she was there alone on that place. The hair on her back stood and heard him laugh that rang in her ears with the sense of fear.


Thanks to the new teaser of HyeriBand I think LOL got the idea from the sword killing on the teaser xD. And I got lazy near to the end of this fic LOL sorry, another sad story LOL readers might be wondering. Is this author has a sad life or something? Na, just like this kind of stuff sorry :p. Well the next story will JooNa! I promise that the JooNa will have a lighter and happy !!! For my on going fics ugh.. I have writers block and school is making me crazay! I will be back if ever that magical good idea comes. Thanks for the subs you are all awesome ^^. Bye Bye for now!