pain in the

pain in the

  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzHaR3ClZKs

(2:00MIN)

 

 

"AHHH!" Minho screamed as his manager helped him to get out of the car, he was in real pain, his hands tightened their grip on his manager hands as he tried his best to muffle his whimpers.

"You think you could make it to the door?"

"I'm fine, I'm fine" he said, too proud to show he was suffering.

Minho didn’t thought that his injured at the 'idol star athletics championship' was so bad, after he hit his waist really hard when he fall on the ground he just got up back on his feet and kept running. It wasn’t the first time he injured while he played, so he didn’t thought it was that much of a big deal. 

But the manager took him to the hospital when he couldn’t walk without screaming and the doctor ordered him to stay at home and rest, avoiding any physical effort and let his body heal. Well at least he gave him some pain killers.

"What's going on?" onew got out of the dorm and ran toward them, sliding his arm under Minho's armpits and helped the manager carried him inside "I heard screaming…"

"I'm fine…"

"Minho injured at the 'idol show', help me get him inside"

"I'm fi-AHH!"

"Yeah, you're fine" the manager said sarcastically as they walked inside.

"What happened" Key asked when he saw them coming in

"Small injure" the manager informed "can you please arrange his bed?"

Key nod and got to the room, doing what he was asked for.

After they put Minho in bed and gave him something for the pain the manager called SM management and informed them, Key and Onew looked at him in concern and waited patiently until he finished his call.

"I need to go, we're having a meeting, I'll be back later to see what's going on"

"what should we do with him? "Key asked   

"take care of him , don’t let him do anything and…" he sigh "I don’t know, the doctor said he's fine, he just need some rest"

Onew closed the door after him and looked at Key "well, that's not gonna be that easy"

 

 

"no…" Taemin looked at Onew, Jonghyun and Key with panic in his eyes

"sorry sweetie…you lost"  Key said as he got from the table and pat his shoulder , feeling sorry for him.

"no, no…don’t do that to me, I can't do that"

"we did a lottery, it was fair game" Jonghyun chuckled and got up as well, helping Key clean the table

"but…" Taemin tried to find a way to save himself from the chore "Onew hyung, pleas … do something!"

"sorry … he's all yours " he got up and went to the living room .

How did he ended up like that?

Taemin got back home from his schedule and informed that Minho was injured, he was worried for his lover yes, but when the others said that they'll have to take care of him he didn’t thought that the chore will be his.

See, Minho was a great lover, he was nice and sweet and concern, and Taemin was madly in love with his little frog, but one thing that the boy couldn’t handle with was sick Minho.

When Minho was sick he usually made their life a living hell, not because he was mean or anything, he just wasn’t used to be dependent on others, and that drove him crazy…what usually lead to some tantrums and let's say he was a little , small, tiny pain in the . 

Taemin gulped, well he's gonna have a really tough day, night and apparently a week. .

 

 

 

"Minnie…" Minho called him from the bedroom, Taemin stopped counting how many times his lover called him this morning after the third time. He really prayed that he won't need to get up from the couch once again.

"yes?" he called back in small voice. God Please let him think I'm sleeping.

"Can you come here for a minute?"  

Well, that didn’t work "do I have to?" 

Silent. Maybe he doesn't need - "yes!" ok, he need to get up.

sighing , Taemin got up from the couch and rolled his eyes, he really was tired and it have been only one day since Minho injured and he was-"Tae!"

"I’m coming!" he cursed under his breath as he got into the room "yes?!"

"Good morning baby" Minho said sweetly and Taemin wanted to his neck just a little bit, just until he'll pass out "…can you bring me the remote please?"

The younger looked at the dresser and then on his lover with wide eyes "it's on the dresser!"

"But I can't reach it"

Taemin got closer and gave him the remote, mumbling under his breath "you can reach your hand …"

"It's hurt to move you know" Minho said, not ignoring his lover mumbling

Well, sure Taemin was edgy but he didn’t really meant to raise his voice "It didn’t hurt when you went to the bathroom few minutes ago!"

His burst made Minho defended himself "This is something I have no choice but to do…why you're so mad? I'm not mad at you when you need my help!"

"I'm not a pain in the-" he thought about his words before he said them, he didn’t really wanted to hurt his lover's feelings "never mind, anything else?"

They glared at each other and then Minho said with soft voice as he turned the television on, not looking at Taemin "I'm hungry"

"what do you wanna eat?"

"it's depend , who is cooking?"

"me"

"I'm not hungry"

Calm down, don’t get mad, he repeated the words in his head as he left the room, he didn’t make it far though "Taemin…"

"What?!?!? " the boy nearly lost it and turn on his heels back to the room

"What are you screaming about now?!" Minho raised his voice

"what do you want Minho!?"

"Close the door after you"

The boy slammed the door so loud that the walls were shaking.

 

 

 

At night, before Key went to bed he looked at Taemin, the boy didn’t looked that good, he was holding a pillow to his chest and sigh. Key sat next to him on the couch and his head "what happened sweetie?"

"Nothing" tears blurred his vision but he sniffed and didn’t let himself cry

"Minho treated you bad, didn’t he?"

Well, the boy didn’t need much to burst "all day long" he whimpered

Key hugged him, but said nothing, he knew it won't help.

When Taemin calm he promised Key he'll go to sleep soon and the older left him at the living room.

Before he walked into his room though , Key stopped at Minho's room and knock on the door, Minho answered and he opened it, he's gonna scold him a little before bed time.

 

 

Taemin tiptoed across the room and got into bed next to Minho as quiet as possible

"Minnie…" the older said in the minute he felt his weight on the mattress and the boy sigh "yes…what do you need now?"

"A hug"

Taemin lay down and faced his lover, frowning he looked at him, the room was dark but he could see his big eyes staring at him "a hug?"

"Yeah…I'm sorry for being a jerk" he put his hand on the boy's waist and pulled him closer "can you forgiving me?"

"I'm trying my best" Taemin said "and-"

"I know baby, I know "Minho gushed" and I'm sorry, I hate to be depended on others like that and I'm sorry for acting like …"

"It's ok…" Taemin said in low voice and Minho leaned forward tapping a small kiss on his puffy lips.

Small pain in his waist made him groan and his fingers held Taemin tightly until it felt ok again.

"Baby…" Taemin was worried, the all day Minho made his life a living hell and he forgot that his lover really suffered "you want me to get you anything for the pain?"

"No. just… stay here with me" Minho's voice was husky

The boy smiled and wrapped his hands around his lover hugging him gently, his lower back and waist rhythmically "better?"

"Hmm"

He tapped small kisses on his face and felt Minho's body relaxing, slowly drifting into sleep.

"Good night, baby" he whispered into his ear as he closed his eyes.